剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
如果我们走后他们过来了 我的家人就都有生命危险
- If they show up and we're gone, my family's dead.
我爱的人都因为我身处险境
My life puts everyone I love in danger.
我的任务就是找到你的哥哥
- My instructions were to find your brother.
如果是那样的话
- Well, in that case,
那我的手♥机♥对你也没什么用
my phone's not gonna do you any good.
数据都被我删掉了
I just wiped it.
你会不会觉得可能
- Do you think it's possible
黑客军团就是你失忆的原因
Mr. Robot is the reason why you can't remember?
我还是孩子的时候 你还没有出现 对吗
- You didn't exist when I was a kid, did you?
不要这样对他
Shh.- Do not do this to him!
他不应该知道这些
He's not supposed to know!
为什么害怕你的父亲
- Why were you afraid of your father?
你是不是怕他会让你做一些
Were you afraidhe was going to ask you
你不想要做的事情
to do somethingyou didn't want to do?
嗯
- Yes.
这是我们的逃跑时候的藏身之处 他一般都会来这里的
- This was our runaway hideout.He always came here.
还记得吗 我们不知道怎么就在皇后博物馆分手了
- Remember somehow we ended up at the Queens Museum instead?
八岁的时候 逃跑也是见有趣的事情
- When you're eight,running away can be fun.
20 19 18
- 20, 19, 18,
17 16 15
17, 16, 15,
14 13 12
14, 13, 12...
什么
- What?
谁在乎我在做什么
Who cares what I'm doing?
不关你事 你别管了
It's none of your business.Don't worry about it.
我得这么做 这对我们会有帮助的
I gotta do this.It's gonna help us.
你只要相信我就好了
Just trust me.
不管有没有准备好 我来了
- Ready or not, here I come!
安吉拉不会发现我们在这里的
- Angela's not gonnafind us here.
等我一下
Just give me a sec.
我听到你了
- I heard that!
你真的很不会玩这个游戏哎
You suck at this game!
我看到你了 傻瓜
I see you, butthead!
我杀了他
- I killed him.
我杀了他
I killed him.
艾略特 我们得去报♥警♥
Okay, Elliot,we need to call the police.
他的手♥机♥响了
His phone's ringing.
天呐
Oh, God.
他们要回来了 你有没有听见我说话
The others are coming back.Did you hear me?
这里不安全了
We're not safein this place anymore!
艾略特 你听我说
Elliot, you gotta listen to me.
你听我说 你要听我说 艾略特
Listen to me.You gotta listen to me, Elliot.
我们得走了 艾略特 我们得走了
We have to go.Elliot, we have to go!
我们得走了 艾略特 你站起来啊
We have to leave, Elliot.You have to get up.
艾略特
Elliot!
艾略特 看着我
Elliot, look at me.
艾略特 艾略特
Elliot! Elliot!
艾略特 艾略特
Elliot!Elliot!
有话直说
- Yo, make it plain.
兄弟 他没来接我们
- Yo, he's not picking up, bro,
我好想撒尿
and I gotta fucking piss.
兄弟我跟你说了
- Man, I told you
阿比快餐店就在那边
at the Arby'sup around the way, bro.
我才不要用那个脏得要死的马桶
- I'm not sitting on nodirty-ass toilet seat, bro.
你知道得了肝炎的人用过的马桶
You know they be getting hep C up they ass
你坐上去也会感染的吧
in they pores and shit sitting on that toilet, bro?
我要进去了
Man, I'm--I'm going inside, bro.
喂喂
- Yo, yo.
老板让我们在这边等他
Boss told us stay heretill he done, son.
我会很小心的
- Bro, I'm gonna be quiet.
你不想知道上面发生什么事了吗
Yo, you don't wanna knowwhat's going on up there?
走吧
Come on, bro.
他们留给我们的净是些刺♥激♥的事情
- That was some cliff-hanger shit they left us on.
就是啊 走吧
- Yeah, man.Come on, bro.
但是阿比的东西还是挺好吃的
- Yo, Arby's be delicious,though.
五块钱五个的那个活动
Got that five for five.
他们那么搞都不亏钱的吗
Shit's the fiscally responsible meal.
我不管亏不亏欠的
- Man, I don't carea bout fiscally.
只要说到吃的
When it come to food,
我就要好好犒劳自己 真的
I'm treating myself, man,period.
- 你有没有吃过莫莫夫库 - 没有
Yo, you ever had Momofuku?- Nah, see?
好吧 你可能吃不起
Yeah, you probablycan't afford that.
我也没吃过 兄弟
- I ain't never had Momofukus, bro.
我都知道那玩意是啥
I don't even knowwhat that shit be.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that shit be?
我靠
- Oh, shit, bro!
这是什么鬼
- What the fuck?
靠
- Oh, sh...
你在干什么 蠢货
What are you doing, dummy?
拿上他的钱包 走吧
Grab his wallet.Let's go.
操
- Fuck.
走吧
- Okay, come on.
我们直接坐上出租车
We're gonna just getin this taxi.
走 你没事的
Let's go.You're just fine.
谢谢你 请等一下
Thank you.Just hold the taxi.
走 我们得走了
Come on, let's go.We gotta go.
得走了 没事的
Gotta go.It's okay.
有我在 进去吧
I got you.There you go.
好的
All right.
请带我们最近的警♥察♥局
Okay, take us to the nearestpolice station, please.
最近的一个
The nearest police station.
仅代表E公♥司♥的每一个工作人员
- From everyone here at the E Corp family
祝您和您的家人
to you and yours,
节日快乐
we're wishing youa happy holiday season--
拍杰克
- Slapjack!
我先拍到的
- Nuh-uh, my hand was there first.
不重要 我先说的 笨蛋
- Doesn't matter.I called it first, doofus.
别叫我笨蛋 傻瓜
- Don't call me doofus, dingus.
好了好了 我来裁定
- All right, all right.Official ruling.
你们一人一半
You each get half the cards.
- 但是 特鲁迪阿姨 - 别但是了
- But, Aunt Trudie--- No buts.
我是裁判
I am the referee.
一点也不公平
- It's not fair.
就这么办了
- Well, that's the way it's gotta be.
要不然怎么分得清楚
You're splitting the baby.
那你分个屌♥啊
- You can split my dick hole!
托马斯·艾伦·迪皮罗 你立刻道歉
- Thomas Alan DiPierro,you apologize this instant!
- 但是 妈妈 - 快
- But, Mom--- Now, young man,
否则我就把你的平板没收了
or I'm taking your iPad.
对不起 特鲁迪阿姨
- Sorry, Aunt Trudie.
现在你去客厅休息下
- Now you go take a time-out in the living room
想想你刚才说了些什么
and think about what you said.
傻♥逼♥
- Stupid idiot.
觉得自己可以对我指手画脚了
Think you can tell me what to do.
- 你嘀咕什么 - 没什么
- What was that, young man?- Nothing.
好丢人啊
- Ugh, I'm so embarrassed.
我都不知道他这些脏话都是跟谁学的
I don't know where he gotthat language from.
他爸爸
His father.
大概又让他看夏日狂潮了
Probably letting him watch SummerSlam again,
这个混♥蛋♥
the son of a bitch.
- 妈妈 - 现在别叫我 汤米
- Mama?- Not now, Tommy.
- 妈妈 - 我说了现在别叫我 汤米
- Mama!- I said not now, Tommy!
妈妈 妈妈
- Mama!Mama!
这是一年中最棒的时刻
- * It's the most wonderful time of the year
会有很多槲寄生
- * There'll bemuch mistletoeing
心脏会发光
* And hearts will be glowing
喜欢的人会靠近你
* When loved ones are near *-
你知道不知道城市是由闪电建成的
- Did you know that cities were created by lightning?
是真的
It's true.
我在博客上听到的
I heard it on a podcast.
村庄以前都是用有机材料构成的
Villages used to be made of organic materials.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表