剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
这不是你的工作吗
Don't you do this for a living?
-是 但... -我不想听什么但是
- Yes, but-- - I don't wanna hear no buts.
我只想听到你开始治疗
Alls I wanna hear is this therapy session getting kicked off.
你个变♥态♥虐待狂混♥蛋♥
You sick, sadistic piece of shit.
这有什么意义
What's the point of this?
你反正也要杀了我们
You're just gonna kill us anyway.
没事的 克丽丝塔 我们照他说的做吧
It's fine, Krista. Let's just do what he wants.
艾略特 他只是想找别的办法伤害你
Elliot, he's just trying to find another way to hurt you.
他只是想看场表演
He just wants a show.
我们演给他看吧
Let's give him a show.
没错
That's right.
我就坐这里
I'll be sitting right here,
吃我的爆米花
eating my popcorn.
你的要求根本不可能
What you're asking for is impossible.
你是不会有收获的
You won't get anything out of this.
这必须在可控环境里进行
This only works in a controlled setting,
而且得单独进行
alone,
只有我和他
just me and him.
花生 哈维 去走走
Peanuts, Javi, take a walk.
什么
What?
不 哥们
Nah, nigga.
我想看看
Now I wanna know what happens.
是啊 哥们 我也想看看
Yeah, dawg, I'm kinda curious
你在搞什么
where you going with all of this.
我叫你们去走走
I said take a fucking walk!
臭娘们
Nasty cabbage ass,
非得搅和了一切
had to go on and ruin everything.
你别想再更"单独"了
That's as alone as you gonna get.
你清楚我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant, and you know it.
你拿枪指着我
You're pointing a gun at me.
还逼我跟我的病人谈...
You're forcing me to talk to one of my pati--
好了 冷静
Okay, okay, calm down.
克丽丝塔 看着我
Krista, look at me.
问我问题 很简单的
Ask me some questions. It's easy.
你知道怎么做 就跟以往一样
You know how to do this, same as we always do.
来吧 克丽丝塔
Come on, Krista.
没事的 假装他不在
It's fine. Pretend he's not even here.
听他的
Listen to your boy.
来吧 你行的
Come on, you can do it.
看着我
Look at me.
我们聊聊我妈
Let's talk about my mom.
她刚过世了
She just passed away.
我们谈谈那个吧
Why don't we talk about that?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道我们不怎么说话 所以我没太难过
You know we didn't talk a lot, so it didn't hit me that hard.
我觉得达琳挺难受的
I think it got to Darlene, though.
来 继续
Come on, keep going.
你肯定还有想问我的问题
There's gotta be something more you wanna ask me.
你有过足够时间去思考了
Now that you've had some time to think about it...
你对她的死有什么感受
How are you feeling about her death?
我其实没怎么想过
I haven't thought about it that much.
那不好吗
Is that a bad thing?
你跟她之间有很多痛苦
Well, there was a lot of pain there.
-她伤害了你... -是啊
- She hurt you-- - Yeah, yeah!
这我都知道了 都是旧玩意
I know all this. That's all old shit.
这里没有金子 我要真金
There's no gold there. I need that 24-karat.
我不知道怎么做到你的要求
I don't know how to do what you want.
你说艾略特有个秘密
You said Elliot's got a secret
而我如果想破解秘密
and the only way I can unlock it
就得搞清楚机器人先生为何存在
is to find out why Mr. Robot exists.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
他在说她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
She sold us out is what he's talking about.
对不起 我必须告诉他点什么
I'm sorry. I had to tell him something.
我不知道还能说什么
I didn't know what else to say.
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
我们要没时间了
Look, we are running out of time here.
我们得开始考虑逃离计划
We gotta start thinking about an exit strategy
而且得快 趁着他的同伙都不在
and fast, while his pals are gone.
你知道她在说什么吗
Do you know what she's talking about?
有什么关系 你听到我的话没
What does it matter? Did you hear what I said?
-我们得离开这里 -来
- We gotta get out of here. - Here.
-我帮你开头 -那是我的私密表格
- Let me help you start. - Those are my private charts.
"艾略特对机器人先生的成见
"Elliot's preoccupation with Mr. Robot
表明了这段关系的
"Suggests an emotional component
-情感因素..." -别这样
- to the relationship"-- - Don't do this.
你生气了 抱歉
Oh, you upset. I'm sorry.
或许我该停下 怎么样 艾略特
Maybe I should stop. How 'bout it, Elliot?
你真不想知道她在这里写了什么吗
You sure you don't wanna know what she wrote in here?
他在扰乱你
He's fucking with you.
他是在打他的心理战
He's trying to play his little mind games.
她不希望我听到这个
She doesn't want me to hear this.
为什么
Why?
谁管呢
Who gives a shit?
我们得想办法离开这里
We gotta focus on a way out of here.
你也不希望我听到
You don't want me to hear this either.
继续读
Keep reading.
不 别这样 艾略特 这样不好
No, don't do this. Elliot, it's not a good idea.
我说继续读
I said keep reading.
我喜欢这个
Ooh, I like this one.
"跟机器人先生的紧张关系
"Strained relationship with Mr. Robot...
让我们无法探明他情况的根源"
keeps us from exploring the root of his condition."
那什么意思
What does that mean?
回答他的问题
Answer the man's question.
告诉我那是什么意思
Tell me what that means.
艾略特 治疗是不该这样进行的
Elliot, this is not how this is supposed to work.
她说得对 这得停止了
She's right. This--this has to stop.
"儿时创伤
"Childhood trauma,
跟进窗户事件"
follow up on window event."
这窗户的事为什么那么重要
What's so important about this window anyway?
你不肯说
You won't talk.
好啊 那我找找
No problem. Let me look it up.
-我看看 窗户 -停下
- Let's see, window... - Stop it.
停下 这只是我的笔记
Just stop it! These are just my notes.
你根本不该以这样的方式听到这些
You're not supposed to hear any of this in this way.
我才不管我本该听到什么
I don't give a shit what I'm supposed to hear.
你在隐瞒什么
What are you hiding?
这是机器人先生的事吗
Is this about Mr. Robot?
不 不是机器人先生
No, not Mr. Robot.
达琳吗
Darlene?
不是
No.
那是谁
Who, then?
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
这跟窗户的事有什么关系
What does this have to do with the window?
当时只有我父亲在场
No one was there except my father.
这是关于我父亲的吗
Is this about my father?
-他怎么了 -请别逼我这么做
- What about him? - Please don't make me do this.
-他怎么了 -别逼我这么做
- What about him? - Don't make me do this.
-克丽丝塔 别 -闭嘴
- Krista, don't. - Shut up.
克丽丝塔 没必要隐瞒了
Krista, there's no use holding back.
告诉我到底怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
你被推出窗户那天...
The day he pushed you out the window--
不是我爸推了我 是我跳的
My dad didn't push me. I--I jumped.
达琳告诉我了 我记错了
Darlene told me. I remembered it wrong.
-看 她都不知道... -我叫你闭嘴了
- See, she doesn't even know-- - I said shut up!
-继续说 -这就对了 哥们
- Keep going. - Let's get it, bruh.
你觉得你为什么
Why is it you think you--
无法清晰地回忆那件事
you can't recall that memory so clearly?
注意了
Pay attention.
克丽丝塔女士在问你问题
Miss Krista's asking you questions.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表