剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我只会收到
I would just receive a text
授权交易的短♥信♥ 但她
to authorize the transaction, but she--
可以绕开双重认证
Can get around two-factor authentication.
我只需要他们的电♥话♥号♥码
I just need their phone numbers.
说得简单
Of course.
你认为沙特王储
You think the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
会五天不换手♥机♥号♥吗
has the same cell phone number for more than five days?
或是荷兰皇家壳牌的总裁
Or the chairman of Royal Dutch Shell?
这就不用你操心了
Let me worry about that.
就告诉我怎么找到你的联络人
Just tell me how I can get a hold of this contact of yours.
这可有点困难
Well, that's where you'll run into some difficulty.
苏珊·雅各布斯数月前失踪了
Susan Jacobs disappeared months ago.
鉴于白玫瑰毫不掩饰我退出集团的
And given how open whiterose is about my inevitable exit
必然性
from the group,
我没被指派其他联络人
I haven't received another contact.
对不起 奥德森先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Alderson,
但我真的帮不了你
but I really can't help you.
你知道他们干了什么
You know what they've done.
你就打算让他们继续下去吗
You just gonna let them keep doing it?
你想要站在飞速疾行的列车前
You're trying to stop a speeding train
让它停下
by standing in front of it.
这一切 都只是小打小闹
All thi--all this, this is just a blip.
他们根本不会注意到
They won't even notice.
白玫瑰杀了你女儿
Whiterose killed your daughter.
你以为我没调查你吗
You think I didn't look into you, too?
我不知道你怎么对你做的事心安理得
I don't know how you justify the shit you do.
也许你想把白玫瑰对安吉拉下毒手
Maybe you wanna look back at what whiterose did to Angela
视为不可避免的恶
and see it as a necessary evil.
做生意需付的代价
A cost of doing business.
也或许你根本不愿去想
Or maybe you don't look back at it at all
因为你内心深处知道发生的事
because deep down you know what happened--
一直在发生的事
what's been happening--
是错的
is wrong.
你的内心在告诉你
Something inside you is telling you
别再睁一只眼闭一只眼了
to stop looking the other way.
你可以从这开始
That can start here.
就算我同意帮助你
Even if I were to agree to help you,
如我所说
it's like I said.
这场盗窃
This heist...
根本不可能实现
It's not possible.
我会找到苏珊·雅各布斯
I'll find Susan Jacobs.
你就负责把他们弄到一起
Just get them all in a room together.
你要我突如其来
You want me to randomly request
毫无理由地 把所有主神集团的成员
that the entire Deus Group gather in one place
-召集到一起吗 -在八天内
- without even a pretext? - In the next eight days.
八天 还有别的要求吗
Eight days? Is that all?
我只有这点时间
That's all I got.
等白玫瑰开始运走项目 我就死定了
Once whiterose starts shipping their project, I'm dead.
你指望我怎么做到
And how do you expect me to pull this off?
你一直在替白玫瑰办事
You've done whiterose's bidding thus far
还付出了可怕代价
and paid a horrible cost.
她不会看不到你的忠诚
That loyalty won't be lost on her.
你可以利用这一点
You can use that.
如果你是担心自己的性命...
And if it's your life you're worried about...
什么都不做
Doing nothing,
不反抗
not fighting back...
你也与死无异
You may as well be dead.
我同意与白玫瑰合作那一刻
I became a dead man walking...
就注定了自己的死亡
The minute I agreed to work with whiterose.
你也一样
Just like you.
我们现在怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
他没拒绝
He isn't out.
他刚刚摔门走了
He just walked out that door.
如果他不愿意加入我们
I'd be dead on the floor of my apartment
我早就死在公♥寓♥了
if he didn't want in.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
再说 他刚给了我们他银行联络人的名字
Besides, he just gave us the name of his bank contact.
一个失踪了数月的联络人
A contact that's been missing for months.
那就查出她为什么会失踪
So we find out why she disappeared.
然后拿走她留下的东西
We take anything she left behind.
-喂 -是妈妈
- Yeah? - It's Mom.
她死了 艾略特
She's gone, Elliot.
你们妈妈是全世界最温柔体贴的女人
Your mom was the nicest, most thoughtful woman.
我爸爸去世时
When my dad died,
她给了我一个可以依靠的肩膀
she gave me a shoulder to cry on.
她对所有人都非常和气
Always had a kind word for everyone.
你们俩能拥有这样一个母亲真是太幸运了
You two must feel so blessed to have had her in your life.
是啊 我们觉得很幸运
Yeah, we feel totally blessed.
我们需要做什么
What are we supposed to do?
我爸爸去世时
Well, when my dad died,
-我向上帝寻求慰藉 -我是说那些箱子
- I turned towards the Lord. - I mean with the boxes.
逝者的私人物品 往往会给
Well, oftentimes, like, families find sentimental value
家属一些情感慰藉
in their loved ones possessions.
全捐了
Donate everything.
员工不能收拾
Staff are not allowed to pack up
死去病人的物品
a deceased patient's belongings.
你们可以在想捐的箱子上
You can put a Post-It note on the boxes
贴上便签
with the items you wish to donate.
昨天的事...
About yesterday...
我知道我有点抓狂了
I know I was a little mental.
我们没事
We're cool.
-你只是这么说说还是... -不 我们没事
- Are you just saying that or-- - No, we're good.
速战速决吧
Let's just get this done.
好东西
Score.
你要帮我吗
Are you gonna help?
急什么
What's the hurry?
反正她已经死透了
She's not gonna get any deader.
你过去几年都拒绝进入
You know, for someone who refused to enter this room
这个房♥间
in the last few years,
现在她死了 你倒是很自在
you seem pretty comfortable now with her gone.
你不觉得有些如释重负吗
Don't you feel a little relieved?
我知道我听上去很混♥蛋♥
I know I sound like a total dick,
但你也有这种感觉吧
but you feel it, too, right?
是吧
I guess.
算了 不管了
You know what? Fuck it.
我为什么要为感到开心而觉得自己混♥蛋♥
Why should I feel like a dick for being happy?
她一直对我们很坏
She was an asshole to us.
我再也不用想起她了
Now I don't ever have to think about her again.
好耶 你的旧随身听
Rad. Your old Walkman.
它怎么会在这儿 妈妈讨厌音乐
Why is it even here? Mom hated music.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
等等
Hold up.
你不要的话就归我了
I'll take it if you don't.
磁带又流行起来了
Cassettes are full-on back.
怎么了
What?
妈妈竟然有个保险箱
Mom had a safe deposit box?
你在圣地亚戈副主管手下工作多久了
And how long did you work under ASAC Santiago?
三年 自我开始在纽约办事处工作起
Three years, since I started the New York office.
请描述一下他作为高级探员的性情
Describe his disposition as a senior agent for me.
他对他的手下怎么样 有没有怪癖
How'd he treat his squad? Any quirks?
-怪异的行为 -没有
- Oddities? - No.
圣地亚戈总是一碗水端平
Santiago was always even-keeled.
公平且尊重地对待每个人
He treated everyone fairly, with respect,
无论是在办公室还是出外勤
both in the office and out in the field.
你是否见过圣地亚戈探员
Did you ever see Agent Santiago do anything
在10月23日失踪前 有过任何可疑
suspicious or out of character before his disappearance
或反常行为
on October 23rd?
可疑是什么意思
What do you mean by suspicious?
副主管抹掉联调局
It's not every day an ASAC ups and erases
停车场的安保监控录像
security cam footage from the FBI's parking garage
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表