剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
但不是你说 她是我控制你的唯一筹码吗
But didn't you say she was the only thing I got over you?
哈维 花生 是我聋了吗 他是不是那么说的
Javi, Peanuts, am I deaf, or did he not say that?
我听到了
Yeah, I heard it.
我绝对听到了
Yeah, I heard it, most definitely.
你得记明白了 儿童节目
Hey, you need to recollect correct, Nickelodeon.
要是我放了这唯一的保险
So if I let my only insurance policy go,
我要怎么相信
then how am I gonna trust
我能拿到这笔钱
that this money gonna come to me
甚至是你真有这个计划
or that this plan of yours even exists in the first place?
话又说回来 她都不信任你
You know, come to think of it, she didn't even trust you.
她笔记里都写了
It was in her notes.
我说得对不对 克丽丝塔女士
Ain't that true, Miss Krista?
怎么说的来着 你的原话
What was it again? How'd you phrase it?
"病人心防极强
"Patient is extremely guarded,
这是诚实面对问题的障碍"
which presents a barrier to honest processing."
听上去不妙啊 机器人先生
That don't sound too good, Mr. Robot.
连她都不信任你 我凭什么信任你
If she can't trust you, why should I?
我给你看
I'll show you.
给我看什么
Show me what?
我的计划
My plan,
黑客计划
the hack.
就在今晚进行
It's going down tonight.
你让我做 我偷来的钱
You let me do it, I'll steal more money
能多的让你不知道怎么花
than you know what to do with.
对你来说 那是比谁都可靠的伙伴
That'll be a better partner to you than anyone else.
你为什么愿意舍弃那么多钱
Why you willing to part with all this dough?
我才不在乎什么钱
I don't give a shit about money.
我只想从他们手上偷过来
I just wanna take it from them.
你要怎么做到
How exactly you gonna do that?
我给你看
I'll show you.
都在我电脑上
I got it all on my laptop:
银行对账单 账户余额
bank statements, account balances,
整个漏洞
the whole exploit.
哈维 去拿他的包
Javi, go get his bag.
你不需要机器人先生
You know, you don't need Mr. Robot.
他话挺多
He barks a lot,
但你犯的那些事
but he ain't the bite
不是他动的手 对吧
behind all that havoc you wreaked, is he?
就是这个 所以说你才是我的哥们
See, that right there, that's why you my dude.
我怕你 胜过怕他
I'm more scared of you than him.
你有东西要给我看
You got something to show me,
那就开始吧
then let the show begin.
花生
Yo, Peanuts.
快来看
Check this out.
我的老天
Oh my God.
看看多少个零
Look at all them zeros.
我都数不过来
I can't even count 'em all.
那真是一大把钱 兄弟
Oh, yeah, that's stadium money, nigga.
什么叫一大把钱
The fuck is stadium money?
哈维 快过来看看
Yo, Javi, come take a look.
我天
Oh, shit.
没错 真是一大把钱
Yo, you right, that is stadium money.
哥们
Bro, oh.
你没那个种
You don't got it in you.
我拿了你的子弹 贱♥人♥
I got your bullets, bitch.
你真以我们抓到你后
You really think I didn't have Javi
我没让哈维查你的包吗
check your bag the second we grabbed you?
或许我看错你了 哥们
Maybe I was wrong about you, bruh.
以前的艾略特是绝不会拿起那把枪的
Old Elliot never would have picked up that gun,
更别说扣扳机了
let alone pulled the trigger.
我想认为 你这份狠劲
I like to think I had something to do
跟我也有点关系
with that little mean streak in you.
你让我骄傲
You make me proud,
但我能看出 我们还需继续努力
but I can see we still have some work to do.
不是他 是我 是我搞砸了
It wasn't him. It was me. It was my fuckup.
你不用拿他出气
You don't need to take it out on him.
拿你出气 拿他出气
Take it out on you, him,
有什么区别
the fuck does it matter?
不都是一个大脑吃子弹吗
Same brain gets the bullet, don't it?
我犯了个错 你不用放弃那些零
I had a lapse, doesn't mean you give up on all those zeros.
那都还是真金白银
That's still very fucking real.
不
Nah, man.
这都不是真的
None of this is real,
除非我们建立了信任
not until we have trust.
我们能解决的 你只需要把枪放下
We can figure this out. You just gotta put the gun down.
别费口舌了 哥们
Stop being so thirsty, bruh.
我也没想跟你谈
I ain't trying to talk to ya anyway.
你去哪
Where you going?
走 美人
Let's go, sweet thing.
我们走
Let's go.
等等 停下
Wait, stop.
你要白白放弃那么多钱吗
You wanna throw away all that money for nothing?
我可不是刚打算毫无道理地
I'm not the one who just tried to shoot me
打死我的人
for no goddamn reason.
毫无道理 换了你也会那么做的
No goddamn reason? You would have done the same thing.
错了 哥们
Incorrecto, cuz.
我会确保能杀掉你
I would have made sure to kill your ass,
就像我要杀了她
like I'm about to do to her.
你敢伤害她 那下一个就杀了我吧
Hey, you hurt her, you might as well kill me next.
你会失去一切
You lose everything.
我们似乎是陷入了这样的麻烦
That does appear to be the pickle we're in.
怎么办呢
So what to do? What to do?
我们回到我搞砸一切之前的计划
We go back to the plan before I fucked everything up.
旧闻了 哥们 这办法试过了
Yesterday's news, bruh. Been there, done that.
等等
Wait! Wait, wait!
我偷了钱后 我可以做你的伙伴
After I steal the money, I'll be your partner, okay?
我做你的伙伴 你要我做什么都行
I will be your partner. I will do whatever you want.
接近了 但还不够 因为我确定
Warmer, but not quite there since I know for sure
我不能信任你
I can't trust you.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我们肯定还能商量的
There's gotta be something we can figure out!
告诉我 我为什么不该打死她
Tell me why I shouldn't shoot her.
因为她是个好人
Because she's a good person.
不 告诉我我为什么不该打死她
No, tell me why I shouldn't shoot her.
她不该落得这般下场
She doesn't deserve this!
说细节 混♥蛋♥
Details, motherfucker!
告诉我我为什么不该打死她
Tell me why I shouldn't shoot her!
因为我需要她
Because I need her!
她能帮我
She helps me.
我懂了
Oh...I get it now.
她是你的萨满巫师
She your shaman.
那什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
意思是 现在我们接近多了
It means now we're getting much warmer.
我一直用错了办法
See, I've been going about this the wrong way.
我以为你能给我 我想要的答案
I thought you would give me the answer I was looking for.
但或许我不是那个
But maybe I was the wrong person
该问问题的人
asking the question.
坐吧 哥们
Have a seat, bruh.
这是干什么
What is this?
我们要来进行一场治疗
We gonna have a little therapy session.
你终于该看清楚 你和我
It's finally time you saw that you and I
是注定要做伙伴的
are destined to be partners.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我不是叫你坐下吗
Didn't I tell you to sit your ass down?
我们要搞清楚你的脑子里
We gonna find out what's going on
是怎么一回事
inside that little head of yours.
是吧 亲爱的
Ain't that right, honey bear?
你想要我做什么
What do you expect me to do, exactly?
我要你继续你上次的治疗
I expect you to pick up where you last left off.
你为什么那么看着我
Why you looking at me like that?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表