剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我可以给他们打电♥话♥
I could give one of them a call.
绝对不要
Definitely not.
好吧
All right.
我去看看社工志愿表
I'm gonna check the Social Services volunteer list
看看谁今天有空
and see who we have available today.
一会儿就回来
It'll just take a sec.
你待在这里 我马上就回来
Hang tight. I'll be back.
太可笑了 我跟你说了我没事 我自己去
This is ridiculous I told you, I'm good, I'm just gonna
我能相信你会老实待着吗
Can I trust you to behave?
还是我要把保安叫过来
Or do we need to bring security over here?
开门 没有多少时间了
Open up. We don't have a lot of time.
这里发生什么事了
What the fuck is going on here?
别担心 我们不会留在这里的
Don't worry about that. We're not staying.
你们甚至不该出现在这里
You shouldn't even be here.
当我
When I
我找了好几家医院才找到你待的医院
It took me forever to find what hospital you were at,
然后我发现你回家了
and when I found out you went home
要不要来一块烤奶酪三明治
Want a grilled cheese sandwich?
你为什么会在这里
Why are you even here?
不是应该在医院吗
Shouldn't you still be at the hospital?
也许吧
Probably.
鉴于你们做的事情
Figured not the safest place to be,
觉得那里不是最安全的地方
given what you guys did.
看到新闻 我想你们应该真的成功了
Saw the news, guess you really pulled it off.
所以我们不能留在这里了
Which is why we need to get the fuck out of here.
艾略特和我有个逃跑计划
Elliot and I have a getaway plan lined up,
我觉得最好你能跟我们一起走
and I think it'd be in your best interest to come with us.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
多姆 你不能待在这儿
Dom, you cannot stay here.
最好在事情完全暴露之前
Best bet is to leave with us
在跟我们一起走
until this whole thing blows over.
在公共关系处
I have to stay here
调查清楚之前 我得待在这儿
until the OPR investigation clears my name.
谁在乎什么公共关系处啊
Who gives a shit about that?
我
I do.
为什么
Why?
因为那样我就可以见到我的家人了
Because then I can see my family again.
然后我就能终于跟他们说声抱歉
Then I can finally apologize to them
是我连累了他们
for everything I put them through.
亚历克斯 放首菲丝·希尔的歌♥
Alexa, play some Faith Hill.
随机播放模式 菲丝·希尔的歌♥
Shuffling songs by Faith Hill.
记不得上次吃这么好吃的
I can't remember the last time
烤奶酪三明治是什么时候了
I had a good grilled cheese sandwich.
每天我从公♥司♥回到家
Every day, I'd come home from work
我都想给自己做个烤乳酪三明治
and say I was gonna make myself a grilled cheese sandwich,
但是我总是觉得太累了
but I was always too tired.
亲爱的你好 哦不 再见
* Baby hello, oh no, Good bye
现在我终于可以了
Now I've finally done it.
像流星一样划过天际
* Shooting straight across the sky
这就是你爱我的方式
* It's the way you love me
你想尝一口吗
You want a bite?
那么 就这么着了是吗 你就打算
So that's it then? You're just gonna
坐在这等着黑暗军团来把你杀了
sit here and wait for the Dark Army to come kill you?
还是你认为那个梳妆台
Or did you actually think that dresser over there
除了有点风水的作用之外还能用来干别的
was gonna do anything more than throw off your feng shui?
我说过了 我要待在这
I told you, I need to stay here.
你需要的是和我一起出发离开这
What you need is to hit the road with me
然后找个安全的地方好好睡一觉
and get a good night's sleep somewhere safe.
你是今天第二个
You know, you're the second person
这么跟我说的人了
that's told me that today.
睡一个好觉
Good night's sleep.
老板也说过同样的话
Boss said the same thing.
我只想要一个白衣骑士
* All I wanted was a white knight
5年了
Five years.
我有整整5年都没好好睡过觉了
I haven't really slept in five years,
睡了也会做噩梦
save for a few nightmares.
不见得吧 昨晚我看见你睡觉了
Not true. Saw you sleeping last time I was here.
你是说当我撞见你
You mean when I busted you
从我的保险柜里偷徽章吗
stealing my badge out of my safe?
这是离心运动
* It's centrifugal motion
好吧 我也没有睡的多踏实吧
Yeah, I wasn't really asleep then either.
是那个关键时刻
* It's that pivotal moment
不可想象
* It's unthinkable
这个吻 这个吻
* This kiss, this kiss
不会消失
* Unsinkable
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你袜子都放哪了
Where do you keep your socks?
达琳
Darlene.
别翻了
Stop!
你必须跟我一起走
You're coming with me.
我不会跟你去任何地方的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我不会让你在这坐以待毙的
Well, I'm not gonna let you just sit here and wait to die.
和你做的截然相反是吗
As opposed to what you're doing?
你有什么计划 就是跑吗
What's your plan, anyway? Run?
跑多久 跑多远
How long? How far?
到哪你能找到一个地方
Where is this magical place
让你觉得安全
when you're gonna feel safe enough
让你不至于每天提心吊胆
to stop looking over your shoulder?
我不会让黑暗军团再杀掉
I'm not gonna let the Dark Army
一个我在乎的人了
kill another person I care about.
至少不会在我还有其它办法的时候
Not when there's something I can still do about it.
我没事 达琳 联调局的人会帮我的
I'm good, Darlene. The FBI has my back.
联调局的人在调查你
The FBI has you under investigation.
是潜意识吗
* Subliminal
这个吻 这个吻
* This kiss, this kiss
是罪过吗
* It's criminal
这个吻 这个吻
* This kiss, this kiss
好吧 你想要我的内衣是吧 去找吧
Fine. You want my underwear, go for it.
多姆 我们有个计划 一个好计划
Dom, we have a plan. A good one.
我们有假护照 机票 还有安全的交通工具
We've got fake passports, plane tickets, and safe transport.
你就跟我一起走吧
Just come with me.
这就是你爱我的方式吗
* It's the way you love me
你就只能自己坐在那
You're just gonna sit there all alone.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
我还有亚历克斯 你不记得了吗
I have Alexa, remember?
抱歉 我现在
Sorry, I'm having trouble
不太明白你说的是什么
understanding right now.
你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么
The fuck did you just do?
我就是要把它摔了
Snap the fuck out of it!
这不是人
This is not a person!
她不是真实存在的 她不是你的朋友
She is not real. She is not your friend.
她只是一个可以帮忙买♥♥卫生纸的机器人而已
She is just a robot you use to buy paper towels.
你看看周围 多姆 一片空洞
Look around you. Dom, this is emptiness.
你身边什么都没有
There is nothing here for you,
但是如果你和我们一起走
but there is still a chance for you out there
你就有机会离开这里
if you come with us.
现在去拿上你的牙刷
Now go get your toothbrush.
你自己先上去吧
Why don't you go ahead without me?
我几分钟后就到
I'll be there in a few minutes.
看起来她没事了
Looks like you found her okay.
嗯 她还是
Yeah, she's
有点吓到了 但是她很快会好的
still a little shell shocked, but she'll be fine.
你怎么样
How about you?
你不打算
You're not...
和我们一起走了 对吗
gonna come with us, are you?
我需要回华盛顿镇
I need to go back to Washington Township
这次你不能跟我一起去
and you cannot come with me this time.
我也不想去
I don't want to.
我就这样了
This was it for me.
我不干了
I'm done now.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表