剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
白玫瑰
护卫你我
巴特菲尔德
我们最终会自♥由♥
艾略特·奥德森
接收患者
索雷尔医生
华盛顿小镇快报
张部长在恐怖袭击未遂中遇害
勉强阻止了一场核泄漏
艾略特·奥德森
这破医院
Fucking hospital
BGM 《Outro》by M83
那个机器被压在碎石下面 完全粉碎了
It was under the rubble, totally pulverized.
我想它彻底毁灭了
Guess it's official.
你救了整个世界 艾略特·奥德森
You saved the world, Elliot Alderson.
我觉得我接受不了这个
I don't think I can do this.
接受不了什么
Do what?
达琳
Darlene...
我的存在
Who I am...
不是真实的
It isn't real.
艾略特
Elliot.
看着我
Look at me.
你记得我对你的承诺
You remember my promise to you.
只要我在这里陪着你
As long as I was here for you,
只要你还可以握着我的手
as long as you could hold my hand,
那你就明白这一切都是真实的
then you would know that this is real.
这一切是真实的
And I am telling you, this is real.
我和你一起经历了这一切
I was there with you through all of it:
去社会 黑入E公♥司♥
fsociety, our hack on E Corp,
5/9协议 你被抓进监狱
Five/Nine, you going to prison,
那些网络爆♥炸♥
the cyber bombings,
我们一起抢劫了那些混♥蛋♥
us robbing those evil motherfuckers
在他们害死了
after what they did to...
安吉拉之后
Angela.
安吉拉死了
Angela, she's gone.
还有罗梅洛
Same with Romero,
特伦顿 莫布利 夏拉
Trenton, Mobley, Shayla.
艾略特 我不会对你撒谎的
Elliot, I wouldn't lie to you.
这一切不是发生在你脑袋里 这是真的
This isn't in your head. This is real.
但我
But I'm...
不是
not.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你当然是真实的 你就躺在这里
Of course you are real. You are right here.
我不是他
I'm not him.
达琳
Darlene...
我不是艾略特
I'm not Elliot.
我只是他的一部分
I'm only a part of him.
我知道
I know.
我知道你不是他
I know you're not him.
至少不是和我一起长大的那个艾略特
Not the Elliot I grew up with, at least.
在我们成立去社会的时候我就知道了
I've known since we started fsociety.
你的行为举止不像他
You don't act like him.
最初 我还以为
At first, I thought...
也许是你 只是变得不一样了
maybe it was you but different.
但当你再次忘记我是谁
But then when you forgot who I was again,
我很快就想明白是怎么回事了
it wasn't hard to figure it out from there.
那你怎么从没对我说过呢
How come you never said anything?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们当时在一起
We were hanging out.
共度时光
We were spending time together.
感觉我们终于变得亲密了
It felt like we were finally getting close.
我只是不想停止这一切
I guess I didn't want that to stop.
你们俩之前怎么会不亲密呢
How come you two weren't close before?
他做了什么
What did he do?
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
是因为我
It was me.
我没有陪着他
I wasn't there for him.
我不知道该怎么和他交谈
I didn't know how to talk to him.
我没法忍♥受他所经历的一切 所以我
I couldn't deal with what he was going through, so I...
放弃了 然后
gave up and...
离开了
took off.
那也是我回来的一个原因
That was part of the reason why I came back.
我想要和好如初
I wanted to fix things.
但他已经消失了 而你却在这里
But he was gone, and you were here instead.
他还
Is he...
他还好吗
is he okay?
我给他找了一个安全的地方
I made a safe place for him.
那里有他想要的一切
It's got everything he ever wanted.
挺好
Good.
这是他应得的
He deserves that.
虽然我放弃了他
You know, even though I bailed on him,
但每一天我都在想着他
there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him.
我真的很想他
I really miss him.
我去把护士叫来
Uh, I'm gonna go get the nurse.
还是这个么尿性
Shitty as it's always been.
达琳
Darlene.
我说错了
I'm wrong.
他并没有拥有一切
He doesn't have everything.
即使我只是他的一部分
And even though I'm only a part of him...
我想告诉你 我爱你
I want you to know I love you.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
天呐 这称呼还是这么别扭 是不是
God, that's always been lame, hasn't it?
抱歉我一直没有替你想到一个更好的名字
Sorry I never came up with a better name for you.
再说了 我自己都没有名字
Then again, I don't even have a name.
只是一个自作主张想要扮演上帝的人
Just a guy trying to play God without permission.
你曾告诉我这将是一片黑色的虚无空间
You told me once that this would be a black void,
一片虚无
absolute nothingness.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
我们永远都是他的一部分 孩子
We'll always be part of him, kiddo.
一直以来 我以为改变世界
This whole time, I thought changing the world
是你的职责
was something you did,
是你在做的事
an act you performed,
是你为之奋斗的事
something you fought for.
我现在不知道是不是这样了
I don't know if that's true anymore.
如果改变世界只是为了待在这里
What if changing the world was just about being here,
只是为了 无论多少次被告知
by showing up no matter how many times
自己并不属于这里 我们也依然出现
we get told we don't belong,
只是为了 即使羞于承认错误 我们也依然保持真诚
by staying true even when we're shamed into being false,
只是为了 无论多少次被告知自己和大家不一样
by believing in ourselves even when we're told
我们也依然相信自己
we're too different?
如果我们能坚持这样
And if we all held on to that,
如果我们能拒绝让步而团结一致
if we refuse to budge and fall in line,
如果我们能坚守阵地
if we stood our ground for long enough,
也许
just maybe...
这个世界就会发生改变
The world can't help but change around us.
即使我们会消失
Even though we'll be gone,
就像机器人先生所说的
it's like Mr. Robot said.
我们将永远都是艾略特·奥德森的一部分
We'll always be a part of Elliot Alderson.
并且我们将是最棒的一部分
And we'll be the best part,
因为我们将永远出现
because we're the part that always showed up.
永远留下
We're the part that stayed.
是我们改变了他
We're the part that changed him.
谁不会引以为傲呢
And who wouldn't be proud of that?
来吧
Come on.
只有你也放手时才行
This only works if you let go too.
尊容若现 必将君临天下
* I'm the king of my own land
着衣金甲 战尽天地风雨般的肃杀
* Facing tempests of dust
战斗到最后一刻
* I'll fight until the end
江河在握
* Creatures of my dreams
与君歌♥舞共享世间繁华
* Raise up and dance with me
山河永固
* Now and forever
四海臣服
* I'm your king
你好 艾略特
Hello, Elliot.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表