剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
赶紧的 我们得收场了
Come on, we gotta start wrapping it up.
保姆一直在发短♥信♥催我
My babysitter keeps texting me.
等我一下
Just a sec.
太爽了
Oh, that's great.
你能再说一遍吗
Can you say it again?
什么
What?
说我你喜欢我
Can you tell me you like me?
我喜欢你
I like you.
说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你
Uh, I love you.
好的
Okay.
不如 站起来 转过去
Maybe, uh, stand up, turn around,
再说一遍
and say it again.
你要我站起来吗
You want me to stand up?
是的
Yeah.
你好吗 弗莱迪
How ya doin', Freddy?
不大好吗 没关系 我懂
Not too good? That's okay. I get it.
对着未成年小姑娘
Jerking off to underage girls
直播聊天打飞机是一回事
on live video chats is one thing.
不过回放总是少了几分魅力
When it's played back, though, kinda loses its magic.
-你是谁 -看你的邮箱
- Who is this? - Check your email.
你应该收到了我的信息
You should have received a message from me.
我要你打开邮件 点击链接
Need you to open the email and click on the link.
包裹是你寄给我的吗
You the one that sent me the package?
不要这么做
Listen, please don't do this.
我可以付钱
Look, I-I can pay.
打开邮件 点击链接 弗莱迪
Open the email and click on the link, Freddy.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
如果这是什么勒索
if--if this is some sort of a ransomware thing
或者你想要钱 听着
or you're trying to get money out of me, listen--
你显然并不了解我 因为如果你了解我
You obviously don't know me, because if you did,
就会知道我根本不在乎钱
you'd already know I don't give a shit about money.
照我说的做
Do what I'm telling you,
不然我就把视频发给联调局
or I'm sending the video to the FBI.
等等 等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不
No.
弗莱迪 我要走了
Fred, I gotta go.
我马上完事了
I'm just wrapping up in here.
那你得让翠什来主持神秘圣诞老人了
Then you have to ask Trish to do the Secret Santa,
我要回家了
because I need to get home.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, fine. Okay, good, yeah.
弗莱迪 你能不能上点心
Freddy, I need you to pay attention.
你在里面干什么呢
What are you doing in there?
你在打电♥话♥吗
Are you on the phone?
圣诞快乐 我们...2016年见
Merry Christmas, and I'll--I'll see you in 2016!
打开邮件 点击链接
Open the email and click on the link.
我们IT部的人绝对能查出来的
You know, this isn't gonna get past our IT guys.
我求之不得呢
That's what I'm counting on.
好吧 我点了
Okay, I just clicked it.
完事了吗
Are we done?
拿出信封里的U盘
Get the USB from the envelope.
我留下了关于如何存档你收件箱的步骤
I left instructions on how to archive your inbox.
把pst文件全部拷贝到U盘里
Copy the .pst file to the thumb drive.
收件箱
Inbox?
我是一个律师 伙计
I'm an attorney, pal.
我的收件箱里全是敏感的客户资料
That inbox is full of sensitive client information.
听到了吗
You hear me?
喂
Hello?
我刚刚只是在想
I was just taking a moment
我到底在不在乎
to think about whether or not I give a fuck.
我不在乎
I don't.
好吧
All right, so...
那你得到我的邮件后打算干什么
what are you gonna do with my emails once you do get 'em?
拷贝完后
Once you're finished,
把你的个人物品全部留在办公室
leave all your personal effects in your office:
包括你的手♥机♥ 健身环 智能手表
your phone, your Fitbit, your smartwatch,
任何有开关的东西
anything with an on-off switch,
然后把这个U盘带去中♥央♥车站
then bring the USB drive to Grand Central.
这不仅会毁掉我
You know, this isn't just gonna destroy me.
还会毁掉为我工作的所有人
It's gonna destroy the people that work for me,
我的律所 他们的家人 所有人
my firm, their families, everyone.
带着这个手♥机♥
Keep this phone on you.
等你到那里后 等电♥话♥
Expect another call when you get there.
你到底是谁
Who the fuck is this?
我是机器人先生
This is Mr. Robot.
我帮你装车
I'll load it up for ya.
出租车
Taxi!
42街和莱星顿街街角 中♥央♥车站
42nd and Lex, Grand Central.
-在这个假日季增加了20% -你敢相信吗
- Increase by 20% this holiday season. - Can you believe that?
不久前 我们还在讨论
Not long ago, we were talking about an
与大萧条不相上下的经济崩溃
economic collapse on par with the Great Depression.
特别难以置信
Especially hard to believe
尤其是考虑到周五公布的11月就业报告
given the November jobs report that was released on Friday.
新增岗位超过四十万个
Over 400,000 jobs were added.
这着实体现了E公♥司♥
This really shows the resilience of E Corp
还有他们的执行总裁提利尔·威利克的恢复力
and their CEO, Tyrell Wellick.
如果没有他们的数据恢复
If it weren't for their data recovery
以及电子硬币借贷项目
and their Ecoin loan program,
我们就不会像现在这样
we wouldn't be enjoying the turnaround
坐享好转
we're experiencing right now.
美联储主席的这句话
A quote from the chair of the Federal Reserve
似乎表达了民众心声
seems to echo public opinion:
"有时胜利的确实是好人"
"Sometimes the good guys really do come out on top."
好了
All right.
走到最远的售票亭
Walk to the furthest kiosk.
去排队
Get in line.
好
Okay.
我到了
I'm, uh--I'm here.
我在排队了
I'm in line.
别慌
Don't get freaked out.
你被跟踪了
You're being tailed.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他们想知道你要见谁
They want to know who you're meeting.
我来解决他们
I'll take care of them.
-现在... -好
- Right now... - Okay.
你别再东张西望来了
I need you to stop looking around
像个嗑嗨了的亨利·希尔[纽约黑帮分子]
like you're a coked-up Henry Hill.
我其实真吸了点
Well, I-I-I actually did some.
-什么 -就是嗑了点可♥卡♥因♥
- What? - Yeah, some blow, you know.
派对上的姑娘带了些
some of the girls had some at the party,
就是那个圣诞派对
and I--you know, the Christmas party.
-是一点还是很多 -什么
- A little or a lot? - What?
你嗑了多少 一点还是很多
How much did you do, a little or a lot?
我的天 我哪知道
Shit, man, I don't know.
现在感觉好像挺多 行了吗
Right now, it seems like a fucking lot, okay?
深呼吸 弗雷迪
Take a breath, Freddy.
我们会没事的
We're gonna through this.
等等 你人在哪
Wait a second. Where are you, anyway?
对你来说 我无处不在
As far as you're concerned, I'm everywhere.
这话是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是我控制着车站
It means I own the entire station.
买♥♥一张回家的票
Buy a ticket home.
不 我不想让他们知道我住哪里
No, don't want these guys to know where I live.
相信我 弗雷迪 他们早知道了
Trust me, Freddy, they already know.
好的 麻烦你
All right, uh, I'd like a--
一张去布鲁斯特的票 谢谢
first train to Brewster, please.
好 拿到了
Okay, I got it.
好 准备上火车
All right, now you're gonna head to the train,
但我们要绕远路
but we're gonna take the long way.
走过那座钟
Want you to walk past the clock
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表