剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你是为此而来吗
Is that why you're here?
-想要... -听着
- To make an attempt at-- - Look.
猜测我为什么来
It would be a waste of both our times
是浪费我们两人的时间
to speculate on why I'm here.
事实很简单
The truth is simple.
我们直说好了
Let's give that a shot.
我要辞职了
I'm resigning
我年底将辞去E公♥司♥执行总裁一职
as CEO of E Corp by the end of year.
所以 我也将跟
Which means, of course, I'll be parting ways
主神集团分道扬镳
with the Deus Group as well.
这当然是不可接受的
Well, that is obviously unacceptable.
你在E公♥司♥的任职很快将结束
Your tenure at E Corp will be over soon enough,
但你得慢慢等
but you will simply have to wait.
我的项目还没开始运输
Nothing can rock the boat now
所以现在不能掀起风浪
as my project has not yet shipped.
是啊 我理解 但问题是
Yes, yes, I understand, but here's the thing.
我不在乎
I don't care.
别忘记你的忠诚
Do not forget your loyalty.
我的忠诚一向不容置疑
My loyalty has been unquestionable.
你几乎夺走了我的一切
You've taken nearly everything from me.
我想带着我仅剩的东西离开
I'd like to leave with what little I have left.
你清楚如果我想找人替代你
You know that in order for me to replace you as CEO,
主神集团必须一致认可你的继任者
the Deus Group members must all agree on your successor.
而且是亲自首肯
In person.
或许新年庆祝
Well, perhaps a New Year's celebration
对于这个新开始正合适
will befit this fresh start, hmm?
你的要求太荒谬了
Your request is absurd.
你清楚我们不能在下周之内组织一次会议
You know we can't organize a meeting within the next week.
但我相信 你会有办法的
And yet I have faith you'll find a way.
这游戏不是这么玩的
That is not how this fucking game is played!
游戏
Game?
游戏 这个词
Game, that word.
这就是我们的问题
There's our problem.
有个终点
There's an end point.
最终 肯定会有的
There must be, eventually.
我已经走到了终点
And I've reached mine.
既然你只在乎游戏
Since the game is what you care about,
你该开心
you should be happy.
你赢了
You won.
喂
Hello?
我出手了
I played my hand.
怎么样
And?
现在我们等着
And now we wait.
谢谢
Thank you.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
我不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
准备好了吗 我拿到妈妈的骨灰了
You ready? I've got Mom's ashes.
那是谁
Who was that?
没谁
No one.
之前我们在这儿时我看到你的手♥机♥了
I saw your phone earlier when you were here.
还有在车站时
And on the train platform.
你为什么要黑苏珊·雅各布斯的电子硬币钱包
Why are you hacking Susan Jacobs's Ecoin wallet?
你在乎呢
Why do you care?
我就是在乎
Because I do.
为什么
Why?
我认识她
I knew her.
她电子硬币钱包的最后一次消费
The last transaction in her Ecoin wallet.
动物收♥容♥所♥的那次
At the animal shelter?
怎么了
What about it?
那不是她
That wasn't her.
是我
It was me.
是你...
It was you...
闯进了她家
who broke into her house.
你当时在监狱
You were in jail.
去社会需要个新基地
Fsociety needed a new base.
但她逮到了你
But she caught you.
她本该出城的
She was supposed to be out of town.
达琳
Darlene...
你做了什么
what did you do?
你是想要我说出来吗
What, you want me to say it?
老天爷啊
Jesus fucking Christ!
我就知道你不会理解的
I knew you wouldn't get it.
那你为什么告诉我
Then why did you tell me?
我就是想知道
I guess I had to know.
知道什么
Know what?
你能接受
That we'd still be okay.
我做的事
Even if you knew what I did.
我知道她做了什么
I read what she did.
华盛顿镇的案子
The Washington Township case.
我需要你掌握的苏珊·雅各布斯的一切
I need everything you have on Susan Jacobs.
为什么
Why?
苏珊·雅各布斯在为黑暗军团做事
Susan Jacobs was also working for the Dark Army.
那跟你有什么关系
And what does that have to do with you?
我要对付白玫瑰
I'm going after whiterose.
你知道那是自杀吧
You know that's suicide, right?
可能吧
Probably.
你还是要那么做吗
And you're gonna do it anyway?
为什么不放弃
Why not give up?
做不到
Can't.
她会找到我的
She'll find me.
是我们
Us.
她会找到我们俩 所以你才这么做
She'll find us both. That's why you're doing this.
我加入
I'm in.
不
No.
这就是为什么我没告诉你
This is exactly why I didn't tell you in the first place.
我没给你选择
I'm not giving you a choice.
而且你需要我
Besides, you need me.
承认吧 你做到的每一次入侵
Face it, every hack you've ever pulled off
都是因为有去社会的帮助
is because Fsociety helped you,
现在 去社会只剩我们了
and right now we're all that's left,
如果这是你要做的最大的一次入侵
okay? If this is the biggest thing you're ever gonna do,
那我们要一起做
then we're doing it together.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我会修改应用软件 让它发射坐标信息
I rigged Signal's API to beam GPS coords
这样我们就可以共享位置
so we can share locations.
如果你什么时候担心我
That way if you're ever worried about me,
也能知道我的位置
you'll know where I am.
好了
It's done.
不管你想不想 我都加入了
Okay, I'm in whether you like it or not.
我真没想到你会说是白玫瑰
I honestly wasn't expecting you to say whiterose.
我知道你在搞什么事
I mean, I knew you were up to something,
但你那么神经兮兮的
but you were acting like such a total sketchball,
我以为是因为维拉
I figured it had to do with Vera.
维拉
Vera?
你说什么呢 他跟这一切有什么关系
What are you talking--what does he have to do with anything?
我也在想这个
Well, that's what I was wondering.
他几个月前突然
I mean, he freaked me the fuck out
出现在你家前时吓了我一跳
when he showed up at your building a couple months ago, but
但我跟你说时 你似乎没当回事
when I told you, you just blew it off like it was no big deal.
我不需要担心他吧
I don't need to worry about him, do I?
不需要
No.
你走吧
You should get going.
去调出苏珊的一切
Pull everything you have on Susan.
你来吗
You coming?
我就去
I'll be right there.
艾略特 谢谢你
Elliot, thanks...
今天迁就我
For today.
我不知道达琳在说什么
I don't know what Darlene is talking--
普莱斯已出手了
Price made his move.
我们可能真有机会对付白玫瑰
We might actually have a shot at whiterose.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表