剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
大部分是泥土和棍子
Mostly mud, sticks.
然后大概是12000年前的一个晚上
Then one night about 12,000 years ago,
一道闪电击中了一块石灰岩
a bolt of lightning hit a chunk of limestone...
也就有了我们现在所知道的什么粉末呢
Which formed a powder that we now know is...
有人知道吗
Anyone?
水泥吗
Cement?
聪明 达琳
- Very smart, Darlene.
完全正确
You're absolutely right.
想想看 要是那道闪电
Just think what a different world it would be
击中是一棵树
if that lightninghad struck a tree
或者是一条小狗会怎么样
or a puppy instead.
你们眼前的这座非凡的城市
This remarkable city you see before you
就能就会是树枝和树叶
would be nothing but sticks and leaves and...
或者是狗屎了
Puppy shit.
但是闪电击中了石头
But the lightning hit stone,
然后土耳其人♥民♥醒来发现他们
and the people of Turkey awoke to find that they
置身现在文明的摇篮之中
were in the cradle of modern civilization,
一切都来自一个完美的暴♥力♥融合时刻
all from one perfect moment of violent convergence.
这难道不是很棒的一件事情吗
Isn't it wonderful?
毁灭有时候也是一种创造
Destruction can be so productive.
她的手♥机♥没有用 里面什么也没有
- Her phone is useless.There's nothing here.
都被她删掉了
She wiped it clean.
我还希望会有好消息呢
- I had hoped for better news.
跟你说了你是在浪费时间
- I told youyou were wasting your time.
看样子你要自己帮我们
- Looks like you're just going to have to restore
修复你的手♥机♥了
your phone for us yourself.
吃屎吧 然后去死
- Eat shit.Then die.
嘴巴很脏嘛
- Oh, nasty mouth on this one.
她什么都不知道
- She doesn't know anything.
就算知道 她也不会放弃她哥哥的
And even if she did, shewouldn't give her brother up.
相信我
Trust me.
我也希望可以相信 但是多米尼克
- Well, I wish I could,Dominique,
你辜负了我 还记得吗
but you failed me, remember?
当然我依然抱有希望你能够
Of course, I always held out hope that you would rise
在时机成熟的时候挺身而出
to the occasion when the time came,
但是我内心深处
but in the back of my mind,
一直都知道你是永远都看不明白的
I always knew you'd never be able to see it through.
怎么 就因为我不是杀人凶手吗
- Why?Because I'm not a murderer?
你是为美国联邦政♥府♥做事的
You work for the federal govenant of the United States of America
怎么 你在搞笑吗
What are you, tring to be funny?
不 我的意思是 我们都知道你有多
No, what I meant was is we all know how much
在乎达琳
you care about Darlene.
什么
- What?
你到底在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
你知道的
- Oh, you know.
奥尔德森小姐的调查视频啊
Miss Alderson's interrogation video?
你喜欢的那个
The one you pleasure yourself to?
私底下
In private?
可能这些多余的能量
I mean, all that excess energy may be the reason
就是你睡不着的原因 多米尼克
you can't get any sleep,Dominique,
但不管怎样
but in any case,
你喜欢奥尔德森小姐
it's pretty strong evidence
都是显而易见的
of your affection for Miss Alderson,
你觉得呢
wouldn't you say?
不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
她还不知道吗
Did she not know?
那真是
Uh, that is...
好尴尬啊
Embarrassing.
我道歉
Um, I apologize.
但是
But...
既然我们提到了
While we're at it...
你们之间到底发生什么了
What did happenbetween the two of you?
我是说 看起来非常的 戏剧化
I mean, it just all seemed quite...dramatic.
我们上了床 就这样
We fucked,end of story.
快说吧 现在
Mm, come on, now.
我觉得你们之间会有这种关系
I have a feelingthere's a lot more
可不止那些事吧
to this relationshipthan just that.
就只是上了床
Just sex.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
我不相信你 所以 别担心
I don't believe you, so...no worries there.
免得失望了
Disappointment averted.
听着 臭婊♥子♥
Look, cunt stick.
我不知道你想要知道什么
I don't knowwhat you're driving at,
但我不可能会放弃我哥哥的
but there's no wayI'm giving up my brother,
所以不管你要对我做什么
so whateveryou're gonna do to me,
你最好能利落些
you might as wellmake it fast.
好
Okay.
我是你的话 我可不会把刀拔♥出♥来♥
I wouldn't take it outif I were you.
我虽然不是医生
I am not a doctor,
但我99%确定我扎到了肺
but I am 99% sureI punctured a lung.
没错 那种喘息的声音是她的胸腔正在
Yeah, that wheezing soundis her chest cavity
被空气占据
filling up with air,
慢慢地在挤压她的肺
slowly compressing her lung.
你如果现在拔♥出♥来♥
You pull it out now,
无疑是加速了这个过程
it'll just super charge the process.
她大概还剩15分钟 然后就会
She's got about 15 minutesbefore she goes
完全心脏骤停或者被自己的血液淹死
into full cardiac arrest or drowns in her own blood.
或许能撑更久
Maybe longer,
毕竟多米尼克是个很棒的战士
since Dominique's such a fighter.
这他妈有什么意义吗
What was the fucking point?
她跟这件事没有半点关系
She has nothingto do with this.
你说你不会放弃你哥哥
You said you would nevergive up your brother.
我只是想这恐怕是最快的
I simply thought this would bethe most expeditious way
打破我们僵局的办法了
to break our stalemate.
你给我们想要的东西
You give us what we want,
我们马上救多米尼克
we'll get Dominiquethe care she so urgently needs.
否则她就会死在这了
Or she'll die here.
否则我就得用别的办法让你说出口了
I'll just have to get itout of you some other way.
你觉得可以吗
Does that make sense?
艾略特 你必须跟我一起进去
Elliot, you haveto come in with me.
我做不到
I can't do this.
做不到
I can't do it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
别人都会做些什么
What do people do?
像我这样的人
People like me,
当他们发现像这样的事之后
when then they find outabout something like this...
他们能做什么
What can they do?
他们只是尽力继续前行
They just try to keep going.
你应该跟着他的
You should've followed him.
如果我跟着他了
If I would, If I would've followed him
或许 或许这件事就会停止了
maybe--maybeit would have stopped.
看着我
Look at me.
你当时只是个孩子
You were just a child.
不是你能决定的
It wasn't up to you.
我想回到过去 淡忘这些
I wanna go backto forgetting.
你从没有真正淡忘过
You never did forget.
你可能现在还没意识到
You may not realize it now,
但你这些年来一直在与此作斗争
but you've been strugglingwith this for years.
它在你心底隐隐作痛
The itch in the backof your mind,
而你却束手无策
the one you can't scratch?
它永远都在那
It's always there.
你从前只是不知道他是什么
You just didn't knowwhat it was.
但你现在知道了
But now you do.
他让我感觉很特别
He made me feel special.
你的确很特别
You are special,
而他的所作所为 从来不会改变这一点
and what he did is--it's notgonna take that away from you.
你会撑下来的 艾略特
You will survive this, Elliot.
明天打给你 好吗
Call you tomorrow, okay?
不 不了 抱歉
No, no, I'm sorry
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表