剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好
- Okay.
甚至是你
* Maybe even you
呆在床上
* Stay in bed
脏脏的床单
* Stained sheets
我头疼
* My head hurts
我重复
* I repeat
别再拼命挣扎了
- Stop fighting so hard.
这样你会更快失控
You're gonna lose controlfaster that way.
别挣扎了
- Give into it.
放弃吧
Give up control.
意识到你永远不会自♥由♥
Realize you'll never be free.
托拜厄斯
Tobias?
怎么了
- What's up?
等等
Hold on now.
那是谁的车
Whose car is that?
我还想问你呢
- That was gonna be my question.
那是我的车
That's my car.
我懂了
Oh, I get it now.
就是 我今天没开车
Uh, you see,I didn't drive today.
肯尼开的
Kenny drove.
- 他接了我 - 行了 托拜厄斯
He picked me up at--- Okay, Tobias.
如果那是你的车 这辆车又是谁的
If that is your car,whose car is this?
我不知道
- I have no clue.
圣诞是吧
Christmas, huh?
再见 托拜厄斯
- Good-bye, Tobias.
再见很短 是最后了
- Good-byeis short and final.
听着
Look,
我知道可能轮不到我 但是
I know it might notbe my place, but...
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
你想帮我
- You wanna help me?
我不想让你伤到自己
- I don't want youto hurt yourself.
老天爷 你在说什么
- Holy crow, what the heckare you talking about?
你这么悲伤这么孤独
- What do you mean,you're all sad and lonely
一直在说你那个有自杀倾向的朋友吉米
going on about Jimmy,your suicidal "friend."
吉米·斯图华特
- Jimmy Stewart.
生活多美好
"It's a Wonderful Life."
圣诞经典
Christmas classic.
托拜厄斯 你才跟我说再见是最后了
- Tobias, you just told megood-bye is final.
那是斯坦贝克
- That is Steinbeck.
他是国家宝藏 多读点书吧
He's a national treasure.Read a book.
行吧 那药怎么解释
- Okay, what about the pills?
你烂醉如泥 手上还有一瓶羟考酮
Okay, you're drunk as shit andyou have a bottle of Percocet.
解释一下
Explain that.
那是给我太太的
- For my wife.
你太太过世了
- Your wife's dead.
我太太过世了吗
- My wife is dead?
等等 你说她出意外了啊
- Wait--you saidshe had an accident.
我们昨天往屋顶上放圣诞老人的时候
- She threw her back out
她扭到背了
when we were putting the Santa on the roof yesterday.
她痛得厉害
She's in brutal pain.
几乎动不了
She can barely move.
医生开了处方
Doc wrote a prescription--
行了 你♥他♥妈♥吓到我了
- Okay, you fucking scared me.
- 嗨 多莉 - 达琳
- Hey, Dolly.- Darlene.
你还好吗
- Are you okay?
我没事啊 怎么会有事
- Yeah, I'm okay.Why wouldn't I be?
你想聊聊吗
- You wanna talk about it?
没什么可聊的
- There's nothingto talk about.
你确定吗
- You sure?
确定
- Yes.
好吧
- All right.
晚安
Have a great night.
好吧
- Fine.
我差不多失去了所有人
I have lostabsolutely everyone,
男朋友 最好的朋友 父母
my boyfriend,my best friend, my parents.
我只剩下我哥了
The only one I have leftis my brother,
他对待我就像对待一坨屎一样
who is an asshole thattreats me like absolute shit.
但是我现在真的很担心他
But I'm really worriedabout him right now,
而且我还因为自己担心他而生气
and it pisses me offthat I'm worried,
因为我一直都在担心他
because I am alwaysworried about him,
他却当面叫我滚
and he flat-out told meto fuck off.
所以我何必呢
So why do I bother?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我怕这次不太一样
I don't know, I'm afraidthis time it's different.
我怕他会死
I'm afraid he might be dead.
好吧
- Okay.
- 有信♥号♥♥吗 - 没有
- Reception?- No.
时间
Time.
才发现是圣诞节
Just realizingit's Christmas.
- 实在太远了 - 离什么太远
- Can't be much further.- To what?
镇
- Town.
别再自欺欺人了
- Let's stoplying to ourselves.
我们根本不在镇附近 我们彻底迷路了
We're nowhere near town.We're completely lost.
- 我们得继续走 - 为什么
- We just gotta keep moving.- Why?
就算我们奇迹般地到了派克谷
Even if we magically made itto this Pike's Hollow place,
那镇上肯定也满是黑暗军团的人
the town is gonna be swarmingwith Dark Army.
- 我们得试试 - 你没在听我说话
- We've gotta try.- You aren't listening to me.
不管我们走向哪里 最终结果都只会是死亡
Whatever we're walking towards,it ends with death.
你在做什么
- What are you doing?
鞋里有石头
- There's a rock in my shoe.
你真的不在乎我 是吧
You honestly don't careabout me, do you?
这时候你说什么呢
- What are youtalking about now?
就好像你每天穿同样的卫衣一样
- Like why you wear thatsame hoodie every day.
因为你不在乎
You don't care.
你有在乎过我吗
Did you ever care about me?
我是说 说实话 我能接受
I mean, be honest,I can take it.
这有什么意义吗
- What is the point of this?
回答问题 有没有
- Just answer the question,did you?
提利尔 你这样毫无
- Tyrell, you didn'tmake it easy--
- 回答我 - 没有
- Just answer the question!- No!
死亡的声音
- The sound of death.
那只是某种该死的动物 走吧
- It's just some stupid animal.Let's go.
- 别带我了 - 什么
- Go without me.- What?
- 你要放弃了吗 - 是啊
You're giving up?- Yeah.
我要放弃了
I think so.
我没办法再处理这破事儿了
- I can't dealwith this shit anymore.
走吧
Come on.
你一个人呆在这儿
You stay out here alone,
肯定就完蛋了
you can be sureit's game over.
你可以更好的
You're better than this.
或许以前是吧 但现在不是了
- Yeah, maybe I was,but not anymore.
我要走了
- I'm going.
行啊 去吧 艾略特
- Yeah, go, Elliot.
- 我走了 - 行 很好
- I will.- Yeah, good.
因为你不需要我 你从来都不需要我
'Cause you don't need me.You never needed me.
是真的 对吧
That's the truth, right?
对 是真的 我他妈从来都不需要你
- Yeah, that's the truth,I never fucking needed you!
你一直都在挡路
You were only in the way!
如果不是你
If it weren't for you--
这世界就能被拯救吗
- The worldwould've been saved?
你就是那个救世主了吗
And you would have beenthe savior?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
你是觉得我毁了你的春秋大梦吗
Is that the fantasyI ruined for you?
待在这儿 去死
- Stay here, die!
我他妈才不在乎你
I don't give a fuck about you!
我受够了
I'm done!
很好
- Good!
看看你周边
Look around you!
所有的标志都指引向那同一个毫无希望的目的地
All signs lead to the samehopeless destination,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表