剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你寻找 你发现 一切都好
- You search, you find,all is well.
但是如果你寻找了却没有发现呢
But what if you searchand you don't find?
你会看多久
How long do you look?
最终 你得放弃 是吧
Eventually, you'vegotta give up, right?
然后呢
Then what?
你所寻找的东西 会怎样
That thing you were searchingfor, what becomes of it?
你怎么能知道呢
How could you ever know?
乔伊
* Joey
宝贝
* Baby
不要疯狂
* Don't get crazy
今晚大日子吗
- Big night tonight?
不是
- Uh, no.
我不是真正的圣诞老人
I'm not the real Santa.
是啊
- Yeah.
有时候我希望我是
- Sometimes I wish I were.
有时候我希望我是
Sometimes I wish I were...
我知道你都听说过
* I know you'veheard it all before
所以我不再说
* So I don't say it anymore
想什么呢 托拜厄斯
- Where'd you go there, Tobias?
只是在想
- Oh, just thinking.
吉米
Jimmy.
好人
Good guy.
过得不容易
Fell on some tough times.
你懂吧 有时候世界都好像
You know how sometimesthe world just seems like
在跟你作对 你起不来
it's kicking you downand you can't get up?
老天 我懂
- Christ, do I ever.
那就是吉米
- That's Jimmy.
你知道这是什么样的
And you know how it is.
很快你就在冰冷的冬天晚上 在外头
Soon you're outin the cold winter night,
问很多问题
asking a lot of questions,
看着这个世界
looking at the world,
想着如果世界没有你会是怎么样的
thinking about what it might belike without you in it.
你一定要唱吗
- Do you have to do that?
- 这是圣诞歌♥曲 - 很烦人
- It's a Christmas song.- It's annoying.
我才学会的
I just got it.
你为什么穿那件卫衣
Why you wear that hoodie.
我从来没看到过你穿别的
I've never seen youin anything else.
黑色卫衣 黑色牛仔裤 黑色鞋子
Black hoodie,black jeans, black shoes,
总是同样的
always the same.
我一直都在想
I've been wonderingthis whole time,
但是我终于懂了
but now I finally get it.
你不在乎
You don't care.
当然 为什么不呢
- Sure, why not?
丝绸领带
- Silk tie,
六千美元的西装
$6,000 suit.
我是说 这样说出来听起来有点可悲 但是
I mean, it sounds patheticto say aloud, but...
我真的在乎
I actually care.
你知道吗
And you know what?
这就是为什么我很失败
That's why I'm a failure.
我的一生 都是个局外人
My entire life,I've been an outsider,
担心其他人怎么想我
worried what other peoplethink of me,
我要怎么让他们开心
how I can make them happy,
因为我需要他们认可我 接受我
because I needed their approvaland their acceptance.
但是你从来都不在乎
But you never cared.
我们第一次见的那天
The first day we met,
我们就在那里 一切平安的最重要的客户们
there we were, Allsafe'smost important clients
在办公室里走来走去 而你却丝毫不在乎
roaming through the office,and you couldn't care less.
我们要死在这外头了
We're gonna die out here.
或许不是今晚 但是快了
Maybe not tonight, but soon.
黑暗军团的战士
The Dark Army soldier,
现在应该已经报给他们的上司了
he's likelyreported back by now.
他们要找到我们 只是时间问题
It's only a matter of timebefore they find us.
你听到了吗
- Did you hear that?
如果有车流 我们肯定在城镇附近了
- If there's traffic,we gotta be close to town.
老天爷
- Jesus Christ!
商场圣诞老人 救世军
Mall Santa?Salvation Army?
斯隆·凯特琳
- Sloan Kettering.
那是个癌症中心
It's a cancer center.
我为孩子们这么做的
I do it for the kids.
老兄 这太酷了
- Dude, that's dope.
你肯定比我好多了
You're definitelya better person than me.
所以呢 孩子们给你上了酒吗
So what,the kids served spiked nog?
不 我和其他志愿者
- No, me and someof the other volunteers,
我们在去医院之后有个小习惯
we got a little traditionafter visiting the hospital.
什么
- What's that?
喝醉
- We get drunk.
不错的习惯吧
- Nice tradition, I guess.
你知道那些孩子们的
- Yeah, you know the kids,
他们喜欢我们过去
they love when we drop by.
笑得特别开心
So many smiling faces.
但可能这是我最后一次这么做了
This might be the last timeI do it though.
你知道吗 那些真的能感动到你的事情
You know, the thingthat really gets you?
有些真的很小
Some of 'em are so small.
就好像 他们刚生下来就要死了
It's almost as ifthey were just born to die.
老天爷
- Jesus.
怪不得你要喝醉
No wonder you're plastered.
不然怎么承受得了
How else do youget through that?
我太太和我一起去的时候会容易一些
- Well, it was easierwhen my wife went with me,
但是
but...
事故之后
since the accident...
你那是什么 托拜厄斯
- What do you got there,Tobias?
假日期间我喜欢在身上
- Oh, I like to keepa nip or two on me
带着喝一两口
during the holidays.
我不是在说酒
- I'm not talkingabout the booze.
羟考酮
- Oh, Percocet.
有时候 痛得太厉害了
Sometimes the--the pain's just too much.
亚莉克莎 播放慢歌♥歌♥单
- Alexa, play"slow jams" playlist.
播放慢歌♥歌♥单
- Playing "slow jams"playlist.
这是我的公♥寓♥
- So this is my apartment.
我们聊天的时候
- You know,when we were chatting,
我以为你家肯定很整洁
I just imaginedthis super organized.
其实我有打扫过
- Well, I--I actuallydid clean up earlier.
没事 我很喜欢
- No, I like it.
甚至是你
* Maybe even you
要来一杯吗
- You want a drink?
有一瓶特卡特
I have one Tecate.
我们可以分享一下
We can share.
完全倾斜
* Recline complete
梦想过于甜蜜
* Dream too sweet
我不能和你一起
* I can't do it not with you
甚至你也不行
* Not even with you
永远不会和你一起
* Maybe never with you
所以我的公♥寓♥很整洁
- So my apartmentbeing organized
是我们聊天时候你的其中一个幻想吗
was part of your fantasyin our chat?
你知道的 就是视觉化一下
- Well, you know,just visualizing.
我觉得这就是网上聊天的好处
- I guess that'sthe thing about IRC.
每个人都能够想象他们想要的东西
Everyone gets to imagineexactly what they want.
完全控制
* Total control
所以这是为什么你聊天吗
- Is that why you do it?
我喜欢我能掌控一切的感觉
- I like how I cancontrol everything.
控制你
* Over you
完全控制你
* Total control over you
我幻想过我是你唯一邀请过的
- I have this fantasy thatI'm the only person from IRC
网上聊天室的人
you've ever invited over.
控制你
* Over you
完全控制你
* Total control over you
的确是
- You are.
街道湿润
* Street wet tonight
就
- Just--
就让我
let me just--
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表