剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
然后...
And then--
我和你说实话 哥们
I just gotta be real with you, bruh--
我拉裤子了
I shit myself.
然后我吐了
Then I puked myself.
前前后后 拉稀呕吐
Back and forth, back and forth, shitting, puking,
直到所有的屎和呕吐物都排出去了
till all the shit and puke poured out of me.
然后萨满用手摸着我的脸 说...
The shaman then takes my face in his hands, says...
"你该回家了"
"It's time for you to go home."
我不知道该怎么想
I didn't know what to think.
我告诉他...
I told him...
我已经在家了
I was home.
然后我忽然意识到了
And then it hit me
我为什么一直感到空虚
why I was feeling empty that whole time.
你的出身处不是家
Home isn't where you from.
你的归宿才是
It's...where you supposed to be.
我出生在多米尼加 但这里...
I was born Dominican, but here...
纽约...
New York...
这里才是我的家
This is my home.
这里才是我如鱼得水的地方
This is where I thrived.
我躺在那里 哭得像个小婊♥子♥
And there I laid, weeping like a bitch,
告诉那个萨满我回不去了
telling the shaman I could never go back.
我在那里失败了 那条路对我已经不通了
I failed there. That path was closed to me.
萨满摇头说不
Shaman shook his head no.
告诉我 我得重新打通那条路
Told me I had to reopen that path,
我得和那个把路封上的人和解
that I had to reconcile with the man who closed it.
因为他注定是我的伙伴
For he was meant to be my partner.
那样 也只有那样 我才能重新回家
Then and only then can I go home again.
这就是我们现在坐在这里的原因 艾略特
That's why we sitting here right now, Elliot.
这就是为什么我要回来
That's why I came back.
我选错了岛
I owned the wrong island.
我要占据纽约
I'm gonna take over New York,
我要你和我一起干
and you gonna be my side when I do.
你觉得呢
So what you think?
克丽丝塔在哪
Where's Krista?
你要我跟你合伙做任何事
You want me to partner with you for anything,
首先 我得知道克丽丝塔的下落
first things first, I need to know where Krista is.
你忘了我们已经说过这些了吗
You forget we played this game already?
所以我才问
That's why I'm asking.
我现在想起来 这是艾萨克的刀
Now that I think about it, this was Isaac's knife.
你记得他吧
You remember him, don't you?
我弟弟
My brother.
这可能是他杀你女人夏拉的那把刀
This is probably the same one he did your girl Shayla with.
没人想看重演 哥们
No one here wants to see no rerun, bruh.
你不会杀克丽丝塔的
You're not gonna kill Krista.
她是你控制我的唯一筹码
She's the only thing you got over me.
难以置信 经过那么一番启蒙
Can't believe, with all that enlightenment,
你回来后 还是那么愚蠢
you'd come back here to be just as stupid
和上次一样蠢
as you were last time.
蠢
Stupid?
上次我们搞这一出
Last time we did this dance,
我得到了我想要的一切 不是吗
I got everything I wanted, didn't I?
你没有得到我
You didn't get me.
她在哪
Where is she?
她好着呢 哥们
She good, bruh.
让我看看
Show me.
可怜的艾略特
Poor Elliot...
总是担心着女人
Always caught up worrying about the pussy.
就这个要求吗
Is that all you want?
简单地打个招呼
Simple meet and greet?
满足你
Okay.
但在这之后
But then after that,
我也要你做个特别的引见
I'm gonna want my own special introduction.
-艾略特 -你还好吗
- Elliot. - Are you okay?
不不不 别想单独谈话
No, no, no, no, we ain't having no sidebar here.
我只说 你能看看她
All I said was you could see her.
你得放她走
You need to let her go.
这就提第二个要求了
You already on to your second demand
第一个条件你还没兑现呢
and you ain't even honored the first.
我说我需要个引见
I said I need an introduction.
引见谁
What introduction?
机器人先生
Mr. Robot.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
得了 哥们
Nah, come on, dude.
别废话了
Let's move past the bullshit.
我抓了你的治疗师 记得吗
I got your therapist here, remember?
我了解你的一切
I know everything about you.
告诉我 我们怎么才能引他出来
So tell me, how do we get him out?
这神神鬼鬼的事是什么原理
How does this voodoo shit work, exactly?
我们对着镜子说三声"机器人先生"吗
Do we say "Mr. Robot" three times in the mirror?
擦擦神灯
Rub a lamp?
翻白眼 播放鲍勃·马利[雷鬼乐鼻祖]
Roll your eyes back, play Bob Marley,
点蜡烛
light some candles?
你找他什么事
What do you want from him?
我就想谈谈
Alls I wanna do is talk to him.
不如你放了她 然后我们谈
How 'bout you let her go and then we'll talk?
还记得我说的吗 要是她出了什么事
Remember what I said, anything happens to her...
别碰她
Don't touch her!
别担心 我不会碰她
Don't worry, I'm not touching.
我只是测测她的体温
I'm just taking her temperature.
不过哈维
But Javi over here,
他刚结束了一场糟糕的恋情
he just got out of a bad relationship.
需要新妞散散心
He need a rebound.
他那双饥渴的眼睛已经盯了
He been looking at Miss Krista all day
克丽丝塔女士一整天了
with them hungry eyes.
他总得开荤吧
He gotta eat sometime.
你怪不得他 是吧
You can't blame him, can you?
我们都得开荤 艾略特
We all gotta eat, Elliot.
你想谈
You wanna talk?
谈吧
Let's talk.
我怎么知道就是你 我没看见你冒着烟出现
How do I know it's you? I didn't see no puff of smoke.
先说清楚 混♥蛋♥
Let's get one thing straight, fuck-face.
我不是一缕烟
I ain't no puff of smoke.
欢迎加入派对 机器人先生
Welcome to the party, Mr. Robot.
我不是来玩的
I'm not here to party.
你想谈 赶紧说正事
You wanna talk, get to it already.
-你想要什么 -喂
- What do you want? - Yo.
我才不管你是谁
I don't care who the fuck you are.
给我冷静点 哥们
You need to calm it down, homey.
我没跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
还这么横吗 贱♥人♥
Where that courage now, bitch?
我就横了怎么的
Right fucking here.
咱们别伤了和气
Let's keep this friendly.
维哥 我不是想...
Yo, V, I ain't trying--
花生 见鬼了
Peanuts, God damn it,
我让你把枪放下
I said put the gun down!
机器人先生算哪门子名字
What kind of name is Mr. Robot anyway?
跟儿童节目一样 哥们
Some Nickelodeon bullshit, man.
你的手下都什么人啊
What kind of operation you running here, exactly?
-有什么好笑的 -没什么 哥们
- What's so funny? - Nothing, man.
简直像嗑药了
It's just a trip.
好像我真的在跟另一个人说话
It's like I'm really talking to another person.
我就是另一个人
That's because you are.
别再浪费我的时间了 赶紧说正事
So stop wasting my time, and start talking.
我以为我们是在谈呢
I thought we was talking.
叫我来干什么
What am I doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
你...为什么...
Why...are...you...
存在
Here?
当出现你这样的混♥蛋♥时
When assholes like you come around,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表