剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你知道你无法停止这种痛
You know there's nothing you can do to stop this.
我不知道要怎么承受它
I don't know how to live with this.
我不想承受它
I don't wanna live with this.
-你没得选 -有
- Not an option you got. - Yes!
我有得选
Yes, there is. There is.
必须有 因为我做不到
There has to be, because I can't do this.
我做不到
I can't.
我知道你现在很痛苦
I know it hurts right now,
但你是在排除那些毒素
but you purging all that poison.
很快 你就能成为真正的自己
Soon you can be your true self.
真正的自己
My true self?
我都不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is!
那是因为你还在抓着那愤怒和难过
That's because you're still holding in all the anger and sadness.
我怎么办
What do I do?
对了 你就这么做 释放出来
Right there, that's what you do. You let it out.
阿门
Amen.
一旦你把那些都放开
Once you let it all go,
你就终于能见到真正的自己了
then you can finally meet the real you.
这不是死亡
This ain't a death.
艾略特 你重生了
Elliot, you've been reborn.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
他为什么要...
Why--why--why--why would he do--
没有为什么
There is no why.
你之前无力控制
You weren't the one in control.
我知道承担着这种事
I know it's hard to go on
继续前进会举步维艰 但你能做到
when you're carrying this around, but you can.
怎么做到
How?
你不要独自承担
You don't carry it alone.
我与你同在 兄弟
I'm here with you, bruh.
你
You.
这是你做的
You did this.
是你害了我
You did this to me.
-我是在帮你 -不
- I did it for you. - No.
不 我不信
No, I don't believe you!
我这么做 是因为我能看到你脸上的伤
I did this because I could see this wound on your face.
从我第一次见到你
From the first time I met you,
我就想让你看明白
I just wanted to show you the light.
-胡扯 -这不是胡扯 哥们
- This is bullshit! - Ain't no bullshit, bruh.
刚刚发生的事情就是
The only thing that happened just now
你终于面对了真♥相♥
is that you finally faced the truth.
你这辈子一直在回避它
You've been looking away from your whole life.
现在你知道真♥相♥了
And now that you know the truth...
你可以利用它
You can use it.
我知道 因为我做到了
I know 'cause I done it.
我经历过
I been through it.
我妈妈
My ma...
以前她出去找毒品嗑时
she used to pass me around to her friends
会把我交给她的朋友
when she'd go out to get high,
算是她的朋友吧
and let's just say her friends...
他们夺走了我很多东西
They took a lot from me.
就像你♥爸♥爸夺走了你很多东西
Your dad, he took a lot from you too,
但他没夺走一切
but he didn't take everything.
你经历的这些事
See, this shit you went through,
大部分人都没经历过那样的痛苦
most people don't know pain like that.
他们永远也不会
They never will.
如果他们经历了 会因此完蛋
And if they did, it would end them.
但那些坚持下去
But the people who dig in,
不断存活下来的人
the ones who keep surviving,
那些人你无法打败
those are the ones you can't beat.
那些人没人能够打败
Those are the ones no one can beat.
因为一旦你挺过了那样的风暴
Because once you've weathered a storm like yours...
你就成了风暴
You become the storm.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你就是风暴
You are the storm.
轮到这世界需要去找地方躲避了
And it's the rest of the world that needs to run for cover.
你的力量是美丽的
Your power is beautiful.
艾略特
Elliot...
是特别的
it's special.
你不信吗
Don't you believe that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想相信吗
Do you wanna believe it?
我...
I just...
我再不想一个人了
I don't wanna be alone anymore.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
我现在看清你了
I see you now.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表