剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
威利克 密♥码♥
冰鼬鼠及
未知原因已对一项日程活动细节做出更改
受保护的页面
今晚场地变更
百老汇西普利亚尼
他在耍你
我们走吧
到对的场合再解决
他是不会再告诉我们了
别跟他浪费时间
我们得走
派对可以推迟
奥尔德森先生
这是因为他
对吧
让他继续下去就会有现在这
我跟你说过好几次了
我也告诉过你
我们需要奥尔德森先生来运输
那我们就拖着 想别的办法
不行 不能再等了
将消失时间定为1分钟
打开电视
紧急:安全接层中发现漏洞,需要通过虚拟专用网络登陆
把车开过来 准备好飞机
我们马上走
走吧
未知来电
尼卡斯特罗先生来电
老板来电
定位在塞浦路斯国家银行申请中的手♥机♥号♥码
找到账号♥
他妈的
我去打车
我匹配到了
你将消息删除时间设为1分钟
我匹配到了 得赶紧走
还在试图进入信♥号♥♥塔
网络钓鱼电♥信♥公♥司♥职员
认证成功
前面出口搞定了没
算了算了
你♥他♥妈♥的马上把车开来
100个天神集团中的99个账号♥核实完成
我没时间了 你找到白玫瑰的电♥话♥号♥码了吗
把所有定位到信♥号♥♥塔的电♥话♥都发出去了
正在和银行账户对比
没有发现账户
有能匹配上的吗
还在跑程序
没有发现账户
发现账户
所有天神集团账号♥核实完成
有匹配上的了 我们拿到白玫瑰电♥话♥号♥码了
现在就开始转账
执行下一项转账
短♥信♥
塞浦路斯国家银行:您的验证码是877917。
请不要与任何人共享验证码 - 我们不会打电♥话♥询问验证码。
如果您没有请求验证码,请打给您在塞浦路斯国家银行的代理人。
截获二次验证码
自动将截获指令输入转账请求
塞浦路斯国家银行转账完成
成了
账户透♥支♥
我只认钱 我才不管公不公平
I'm a mercenary. I don't play fair.
我宁愿看到你输 而不是我赢
I would rather see you lose than win myself.
天神集团 我们可以铲除他们
The Deus Group. We can take them all down.
只需要知道他们的电♥话♥号♥码
Just need their phone numbers.
把他们都弄到一个房♥间
Get them all in a room together.
我辞职
I'm resigning.
我们一直在等艾略特·奥尔德森的下一步行动
We've been waiting for Elliot Alderson's next move,
可能就是这个了
and this could be it.
我们不会等着他们犯错
We will not wait for them to make a mistake.
安排天神集团确认继承人
Arrange a Deus Group meeting to confirm a successor...
威利克
Wellick.
一定要照顾好白玫瑰
Make sure you take care of Whiterose.
我们有办法从银行端
We got the access we needed
转账了
to transfer the money from the bank's site.
毫无痕迹地抢劫他们
We can rob them blind.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
能不能帮我一下
You want to help me?
去找到艾略特 打到他们
Go find Elliot, and take them down.
一切都是我的
I own everything.
每次的贿赂 敲诈 勒索
Every bribe, blackmail, extortion
都会公之于众
everything will go public.
奥尔德森先生 他太负责了
Mr. Alderson, he's too much of a liability.
如果我们把他给杀了 那他的运输黑客信息就都没有了
If we kill him, his shipping hack dies with him.
是时候让他知道我们是一起的了
It's time he learns we're on the same side.
看见没有 他们都回来了
See? They all came back.
大家都没事了
Everyone's okay again.
安吉拉 不管白玫瑰怎么跟你说的 都是在骗你
Angela, whatever Whiterose told you is a lie.
我知道这是有可能的 我见过
I know it's possible. I've seen it.
我不知道我能不能再继续黑下去了
I don't know if I can go through with the hack anymore.
看着我
Look at me.
跟达琳说话的不是我
I am not the one Darlene talked to.
你不该坐在那个座位上
You shouldn't be sitting there.
那不是你的座位
That's not your seat.
- 为什么 - 他们还没有准备好
Why? They're not ready yet,
我们得再等等
so we need to wait.
他怎么样了
How is he?
今天不会发生的
It's not going to happen today.
现在在这里等没有意义
There's no point in waiting here now.
我们哪儿也不去
We aren't going anywhere.
你知道他在那里 把他带过来
You know where he is. You need to bring him here.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我们要帮他解决问题
We're gonna have to help him through this.
妈妈
Mom.
我们要不现在就告诉他吧
Maybe we should just tell him now...
所有的事情
About everything.
那艾略特就不会有事了
Then Elliot will be okay.
对吗
Right?
我跟你说
I'm telling you.
他还没准备好
He's not ready.
那他什么时候准备好啊
When will he be ready?
这件事被你耽搁太久了
You've let this go on far too long.
没那么简单的
It's a little more complicated than that.
我又不知道会发生那么多事情
I didn't know everything that was happening.
你说谎
That's a lie.
从一开始你就是这个恶作剧的一部分
You've been part of these shenanigans from the beginning.
都是你促使的
You encourage it.
好了好了 别说了
Okay, okay. Just stop.
好吧 我承认
Yes, I'll admit it.
是 没错
I did.
没想到他会搞出这么多事情来
I never thought he'd take things this far.
我没有办法
There's nothing I can do now.
跟他谈啊
Just talk to him.
我们得完成他的任务
We have to finish his mission.
等黑进去了
Once the hack is done,
也许我就能联♥系♥上他了
maybe then I can get through to him.
那你准备怎么做
And how are you gonna do that?
我让他看看他都做了些什么事
I'm gonna show him what he did.
如果没用呢
And if it doesn't work?
我们不能再这样下去了
We can't go on like this.
还有那个可怜的男孩
And that poor boy.
我们也许会永远失去他
We may lose him forever.
上帝啊 他就没有再醒过来了
For God's sake, he hasn't woken up since
你说错了
That's not true.
达琳
Darlene.
她说两个月之前跟他交谈过
She said they talked two months ago.
他为了她醒了过来
He woke up for her...
也就是说 也许她能帮我们
Which means she might be the one who could help us.
好极了 你决定献身了
Great. You decided to show.
我知道你没有等我
I know. You weren't expecting me.
但是我跟你一样是为了艾略特来的
But I'm here for Elliot, same as you.
发生这么多事情之后你还想怎么样
What can you expect after what happened?
生活给你了一组错误的代码
Life throws you an error code like that,
但是你♥他♥妈♥也不知道是怎么一回事
you don't have the luxury of a fucking pop up explanation.
所以你要怎么办
So what are you supposed to do?
带着疑问继续前行
Move on without answers,
还是留下来问问自己为什么
or stay down and drive yourself crazy with questions?
这就是艾略特目前的困境
That's where Elliot is mired in conflict.
所以我来了
And that's why I'm here.
怎么样了
How we doing?
前门的手♥机♥信息捕捉器有发现了
Got line of sight on the IMSI catcher to the front door.
天神集团的人应该很快就会到了
Deus members should be arriving soon.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
被耽搁了
Got held up.
这算是什么回答
What kind of answer is that?
你让我很担心
You had me worried.
我跟你说过黑客军团在找你
I told you the Dark Army is looking for you.
中间出了点岔子
The day didn't go exactly as planned.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表