剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你放过我吧 事情有点不顺利
Cut me some slack, okay? Things went a little sideways.
真的吗 是这样吗
Oh. Really? Is that so?
你不顺利是吧
Things went a little sideways for you, huh?
那你♥他♥妈♥的知不知道我这个晚上是怎么过来的
You want to hear about the fucking night I've had?
你跟我吵这些有什么用 亲爱的
This isn't a pissing contest, sweetheart.
我们回到工作上面来吧
Let's just get back to work.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
他呢
Where is he?
你现在不会想让他来这里的
You don't want him here right now.
为什么他妈的不会
Why the fuck not?
现在就是不能
He just can't. Not now.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他会没事的 他只是需要点时间
He'll be fine. He just needs some time.
我不信
I don't trust you.
我不需要你相信我
I don't need you to trust me.
我只要你帮我弄清楚这件事
I just need you to help me pull this off.
告诉我 要不然我现在就走
Tell me what's going on, or I'm walking.
我不能说
I can't.
应该由他自己来说
He needs to be the one to tell you...
等他准备好的时候
when he's ready.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
你知不知道有多危险
Do you realize how risky this is?
万一有人看到了怎么办
What if someone saw you?
她跟我一起的
She's with me.
说啊 为什么来这里
Out with it. Why are you here?
你现在应该和街对面的
You're supposed to be across the street
天神集团的兄弟在一起
with your Deus pals.
我最后要求你做一件事
There's one last thing I need from you.
游戏都到这个阶段了你才提要求
Well, it's a little late in the game to be making demands.
这
It's
这不是要求
it's not a demand.
这是帮忙
It's a favor.
鉴于你现在让我们都有危险
Given the danger you've put us all in just by being here,
我希望这个忙是值得的
I hope it's worth it.
很值得
It is.
这是什么
What's this?
我希望你把白玫瑰的机器毁掉
I want you to destroy Whiterose's machine.
你想知道的她的所有的计划
Everything you need to know about her project,
都在这里了
it's on here.
答应我
Promise me.
今晚之后 她就会被毁掉
After tonight, she'll be ruined.
为什么这件事对你这么重要
Why is this important to you?
因为这件事对安吉拉很重要
Because it was important to Angela.
她想要这样
It's what she wanted.
好吧
Okay.
我答应你
I promise.
记住 在我们得到他们的电♥话♥号♥码之前
Remember, you gotta keep everyone there
让他们待在那里
until we grab their phone numbers.
不要让任何人离开 尤其是白玫瑰
Don't let anyone leave, especially Whiterose.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that about?
喂
Hey.
普莱斯他妈的到底知道安吉拉什么事
What the hell does Price know about Angela?
出什么事了
What is going on?
以后会告诉你的 但现在
I'll fill you in, but right now,
我们得开始了
we gotta get started.
已经落后不少了
We're already behind.
为了从天神集团索取更多的钱
In order to rob the Deus Group blind,
我们需要从塞浦路斯国家银行
we need to get access to transfer funds
获得转账的权限
from Cyprus National Bank.
要达成这个目的 就必须拿到天神所集团有混♥蛋♥的手♥机♥号♥
To do that, we need every Deus asshole's phone number.
为什么 因为这样达琳就能把这些
Why? Because Darlene can then match
手♥机♥号♥匹配到每一个对应的塞浦路斯国家银行的
each of those phone numbers to its corresponding Cyprus
账户号♥码 然后发起转账
National Bank account number and initiate a transfer.
一旦她发起转账
Once she initiates the transfer,
就会触发双重验证安全机制
it'll trigger a security 2FA code
这会以短♥信♥形式发到每个天神混♥蛋♥的手♥机♥上
that'll be texted to every Deus dickhead's phone.
然后达琳会运行一个脚本
Then Darlene will run a script
以自动获取那些双重验证码
to automatically grab those 2FA codes,
然后在他们阻止之前
and transfer all their money
就把所有钱都转走
before they have time to stop it.
所以 没错 我很担心
So, yeah, I'm worried.
但担心什么 我不太确定
For what, though, I'm not sure.
但无论是什么
But whatever it is...
它就要发生了
It's coming.
真不敢相信安吉拉从没跟我说过普莱斯是她老爸
I can't believe Angela never told me Price was her father.
可能她也不知道
Maybe she didn't know.
我好想她
I miss her.
达琳 我
Darlene, I
不 我不想讨论这件事
No, I don't want to talk about it.
我只是
I just...
我只是想这么说
I just wanted to say that.
好吧
Okay.
有些事不太对劲
Something's not right.
除了普莱斯没有人出入
No one's gone in or out of that building
那栋楼了
other than Price.
等等 你觉得他们发现我们了吗
Wait, you think they're onto us?
我不知道
I don't know.
看来我是第一个到的啊
I see I'm the first to arrive.
严格来说呢 我才是第一个
Technically, I was first.
你要跟我说说发生什么了吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
先喝几杯 然后再开始吧
I thought we'd start with a drink.
我是个老头了 张
I'm an old man, Zhang.
很久之前就不玩前戏这套了
I gave up on foreplay long ago.
我们还是直接跳过前戏
Let's just skip ahead to the part
到你要搞我的那部分吧
where you try to fuck me.
如果他们发现我们了
If they are onto us,
如果天神集团不出现
if the Deus Group doesn't show,
我们现在做的一切
everything's we've been working on
都将功亏一篑
will be a big fucking fail.
如果艾略特在 他会做什么
If Elliot were here, what would he do?
他会寻找不寻常的地方 不兼容的地方
He'd look for abnormalities, incompatibilities,
任何不是累加的程序 任何冲突
anything that isn't adding up, any conflicts.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找东西
Looking.
- 什么 - 暂时还不知道
- For? - I don't know yet.
艾略特保存了一张提利尔手♥机♥的照片
Elliot saved an image of Tyrell's phone,
窃取了他的所有证书
swiped all his credentials.
如果白玫瑰察觉到出了什么事
If Whiterose thought something was up,
她会告诉其他成员的
she would've told the other members,
包括这个要和她开会的家伙
including the guy she was having the meeting for.
你什么都不需要做
All you had to do was nothing,
只要悠闲地坐下等着就好
just sit idly by and wait for the new year to arrive,
但你不能自己那么轻松脱身
but you couldn't leave well enough alone.
我想让你好好地活到退休
I wanted to let you live into retirement
我计划如此
I planned on it
算是一份礼物吧
as a gift of sorts.
我想你可能会说每次假期
I guess you can say I always get
我都被乱七八糟的事打乱
swept up when it comes to the holidays.
但之后你就会很调皮
But then you had to be naughty.
得了吧 张
Come on, Zhang.
你知道我从来就不是什么好人
You know I've never been the nice type.
让我试试
Let me drive.
先看看他的日历
Maybe his calendar.
在你突然辞职
After your abrupt resignation
以及奥尔德森先生神秘失踪之后
and Mr. Alderson's curious disappearance,
不难看出你们俩
it wasn't hard to figure out that you two
是一伙的
were working together.
跟我说说奥尔德森的计划吧
Tell me Mr. Alderson's plan,
然后这些绅士们会带你回家
and these gentlemen will take you home
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表