剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
你可不能确定
Well, you don't know that for sure.
说不定有秘密呢
I mean, maybe there's some secrets.
什么秘密
Secrets?
比如妈妈为什么那么讨厌的秘密
I don't know, like the secret to why Mom was such a bitch.
钱
Money.
法国一座城♥堡♥的地契
The deed to a chateau in France.
领养文件
Adoption papers.
你的领养文件
Your adoption papers.
混♥蛋♥
Yo, asshole!
别无视我了
Please stop ignoring me!
你什么毛病
What the fuck is with you, man?
我不是在这儿吗
I'm here, aren't I?
你不在
No, you're not.
你不是说我们没事吗
I thought you said we were cool.
我们是没事
We are cool.
好啊 那证明给我看
Okay, then prove it.
陪我去银行
Come with me to the bank.
有什么意义
What is the point?
这也不能改变妈妈死了的事实
It's not gonna change the fact that mom's dead.
就陪我去吧
Just fucking come with me!
我需要去 好吗
I need to go, okay?
记得我们小时候
Remember when we were kids
你害怕时吗
and you were scared?
你发作的时候
You were having one of your episodes.
我会叫你捏我的手
And I would tell you to squeeze my hand.
只要你能摸到我的手
And as long as you could feel my hand,
你就知道我还在
you knew I was there
所以你没事 一切都是真的
and it was okay and everything was real.
现在我需要你帮我
Well now I need you to help me.
让我觉得一切都还好
Make me feel like everything is okay.
你是不会在一个老保险箱里
You're not gonna find any answers
找到什么答案的
in the old safe deposit box.
那我们就能快去快回了
Then it'll be a short trip.
节哀顺变
Condolences.
他是个地狱厨房♥的爱尔兰黑帮分子
He's an Irish mobster out of Hell's Kitchen
想重现当年的好时光
trying to recreate the glory days
但是是在网上 而非在街头
but online instead of the streets.
运作了一个看似合法的运输网站
Operates what looks like a legitimate shipping website.
但运的是人吗 麦奎尔先生
But shipping people, Mr. Maguire?
不如说是让人消失
More like disappearing people.
我们拼凑出了他的暗网黑市联络人
We pieced together his AlphaBay connections
确认了17个他帮忙放走的职业罪犯
and ID'ed 17 career criminals he helped walk off the street,
从此再未出现
never to be seen again,
换了新名字 在世界各地
living happy lives under new names
幸福生活
all over the world.
麦奎尔先生
Mr. Maguire,
你和我 我们可以互相帮助
you and I, we could help each other.
你跟我交待 我或许能帮你说句好话
You talk to me and maybe I could put in a good word.
你似乎是个好姑娘
You seem a kind lass
我也想帮你帮我
and I'd love to help you help me,
如果我需要帮助的话
should I need the helping.
但我是无辜的
But I'm an innocent man, you see?
迪皮耶罗探员 抱歉打断
Agent DiPierro, I'm sorry to interrupt.
你得来看看这个
You should see this.
翠贝卡今晚发生惨剧 造成混乱
Chaos and sadness in Tribeca tonight
据报是发生了自杀跳楼事件
following the report of an apparent suicide jumper.
你今天还见过他 是吧
You met with him today, didn't you?
他看上去难过或担忧吗
Did he seem upset or worried or...
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
名字尚未公开
They haven't publicly released the name,
但是负责圣地亚戈案的霍顿探员
but it's Agent Horton from the Santiago case.
纽约消防局的一名发言人称
A spokesperson for the New York Fire Department
这名中年男子已死于撞击
confirmed that a middle-aged man died on impact.
他今晚5点刚过不久
He jumped from an eighth floor apartment window
从八楼的公♥寓♥窗口跳下
shortly after 5:00 o'clock this evening.
目前 他们只肯公布
At this time that's as much information
这些信息
as they're willing to release.
但我被告知
However, I'm told that
死者身份已确认 纽约警局已告知...
the deceased identity has been confirmed and that the NYFD has notif--
没有了
It's gone.
什么
What?
保险箱没有了
The safe deposit box. It's gone.
已有两年未付款了
Payment lapsed two years ago.
我们也联♥系♥过账户持有者
We tried contacting the account owner--
您母亲 但没得到回复
your mother-- but never heard back.
按照规章 我们只得在
It's policy to dispose of the contents
120天宽限期后处理掉箱内物品
after a 120 day grace period.
你们丢掉了我妈妈的东西
You threw away my mom's shit?
这是规章
It's policy.
你们什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我...
I'll, uh...
让您静静吧
give you a few minutes.
这太荒唐了 我们走吧
This is ridiculous. Let's go.
我们还得去取她的骨灰呢
We still have to pick up her fucking ashes.
怎么了
What's going on?
你都不知道那里面有什么
Didn't even know what was in there.
你还不懂吗 艾略特
Don't you get it, Elliot?
重点不是那盒子
It's not about the fucking box.
而是你根本不在乎
It's about the fact that you don't give a shit.
在乎妈妈吗
About mom?
就凭她对我们干的那些事
Fucking sue me for not giving a shit about her
-我不在乎她怎么了 -不是妈妈
- after what she did to us. - Not mom.
安吉拉
Angela.
你说得对
You were right.
她死了
She's gone.
你怎么做到的
I mean, how do you do it?
怎么能就那么翻篇了
How do you just move on like that?
我没有
I haven't.
-你干什么 -打开它
- What are you doing? - Open it.
认得那盘磁带吗
You recognize that tape?
妈妈怎么拿到这个的
How did mom get this?
不知道
No idea.
这不是给她录的
This wasn't for her.
或许她希望是给她的
Maybe she wished it were.
她为什么要听啊
Why would she even listen to it?
她很孤单
She was lonely.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要听听
I'm gonna listen to it.
你要跟我一起听
And you're gonna listen with me.
我做不到
I can't.
来吧
Come on.
开始录了吗
Is it recording?
好 开始了
Okay. We're live.
-准备好了吗 安吉拉 -好了
- You ready, Angela? - Okay. Ready.
好
Okay.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
早上好 华盛顿镇
Good morning, Washington Township.
我们是主持人 艾略特·奥德森
We are your hosts Elliot Alderson--
还有达琳·奥德森和安吉拉·摩斯
Darlene Alderson-- And Angela Moss.
我们想说 准备好了吗
And we're here to say--ready?
母亲节快乐 摩斯太太
Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. Moss!
母亲节快乐 妈妈 我爱你
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you.
我们也爱你
We love you, too.
你有点不平衡
You're a little unbalanced.
圣诞树
The tree.
是啊
Yes.
往左歪了
To the left.
节日快乐 菲利普
Happy Holidays, Phillip.
我很高兴你联♥系♥了我
I was pleased you reached out,
这几个月来你一直那么沉默
having been so quiet these past few months.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表