剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
Once he got what he wanted, he let me go.
我去了警♥察♥局
I went to the police,
但是现在我很害怕 不敢回家
but now I'm too afraid to go back home.
- 我很害怕 - 等等 等等 慢点
- I'm scared. - Wait, wait, slow down.
- 你现在在哪 - 我 我不知道
- Where are you right now? - I'm--I don't know.
市中心吧 我觉得
Downtown, I think.
我可以去华盛顿广场公园见你
- - I can meet you at Washington Square Park.
- 你能过去吗 - 可以吧
- Can you get there? - I think so.
- 一会见 - 好的
- I'll see you soon. - Okay.
他不可能就这么放她走了
- - There's no way he's just gonna let her go.
我知道
- - I know.
又来了 又要扮英雄了
- - Here we go again, off to play the hero.
但是咱们真的算得上是英雄吗
But is that even who we are anymore?
我们之前干了什么你们也看到了
You saw what we did back there.
我们刚刚才目睹了他毁了某人的一生
We just watched him destroy someone's life
而我们却无动于衷
and none of us did a thing about it.
规则 道德 界限 只有你开始不再完整
- Rules, morals, parameters-- they only break
这些才会被打破
if you're broken to begin with.
我们做出的这些改变是迫于压力吗
Did we change under pressure,
还是说这只是揭露了我们原本的面目
or did this only reveal who we really are?
我无从知晓
I don't know anymore.
我唯一明白的便是
The one thing I do know is-
救命 救命
Help, help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表