剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
不是梦
Not a dream.
是个监狱
A prison.
是你一年前亲手打造的
A recursive loop that you constructed
一个无限循环
about a year ago
为了把他困在这里
to keep him occupied
如此一来你就可以控制他了
so you could take control of him.
他是谁
Who?
真正的艾略特
The real Elliot.
真正的艾略特
The real Elliot?
那个你一直谈到的家伙
The fuck are you talking about?
你觉得我公♥寓♥里的那个
You think the guy that was back at my apartment
是真正的艾略特
was the real Elliot?
他和你困住他的这个幻境一样
As real as he could be in this deluded fantasy
真实得无法再真实
that you stuck him in.
我才是真的艾略特
I'm the real Elliot Alderson.
你和我都不是艾略特
You're no more Elliot Alderson than I am.
你和我一样 都只是他的一部分
You're just like me, only a part of him.
如果你不放手
And if you don't let go,
他永远也无法回到他真实的生活
he'll never get back to living his own life.
过什么生活
What life?
我杀了他 你忘了吗
I killed him, remember?
你杀不死他
You can't kill him...
不论你做什么
no matter how hard you try.
这特么完全不合理
This doesn't make any fucking sense.
如果我不是艾略特
If I'm not Elliot...
我特么是谁
Who the fuck am I?
你已经知道了
You already know.
安吉拉
Angela!
不记得你的女王了吗 *
* Don't you know your queen?
沉醉 *
* Ripped
叹息 *
* Heaving
足底生花 *
* Flower bloom at my feet
不记得你的女王了吗 *
* Don't you know your queen?
破碎 *
* Cracked
剥离 疾病缠身 *
* Peeling, riddled with disease
外面的人
The people out there...
他们没理由呆在这儿
there's no reason for them to be here.
不认识我了吗 *
* Don't you know me?
从来就没有什么婚礼
There was never gonna be a wedding.
为什么
Why not?
这不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
他告诉过你了
He tried to tell you.
你不是艾略特
You're not Elliot.
你是幕后策划者
You're the mastermind.
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪儿
Where the hell are you going?
我哪儿也没去 孩子
I'm not going anywhere, kiddo.
你好 艾略特
Bonsoir, Elliot.
Nine...
eight...
seven...
six...
Five...
four...
three...
two...
one.
准备好了没 准备去死吧
Ready or not, prepare to die.
艾略特
Elliot.
快点醒过来
Just please wake up.
醒过来
Wake up.
艾略特 快点醒过来
Elliot, please wake up.
艾略特
Elliot.
求你了 快点醒过来
Please, wake up.
你好 艾略特
Hello, Elliot.
这是什么
What is this?
我在这干什么呢
What am I doing here?
你不认识这个地方了吗
You don't recognize this place?
这是你的办公室
This is your office.
但你却不是克丽丝塔
But you're not really Krista.
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
但是既然你那么信任克丽丝塔
But since you trusted Krista so much,
其他人觉得如果她来跟你讲的话会更好
the others thought it would be better if she spoke to you.
我为什么要相信你们 你们试图杀死我
Why would I trust any of you? You've been trying to kill me.
我们试图让你看到真♥相♥
We've been trying to show you the truth,
但你一直很抗拒
and you've been resisting.
别又来这一套
Not this again.
我不跟你说话 我要找达琳
I can't talk to you. I need to talk to Darlene.
她不在这儿
She's not here.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
她在外面
She's out there...
在现实世界里
in the real world.
但是我听见她的声音了
But I heard her voice.
是的
Yes.
她试图唤醒你
She's trying to wake you.
艾略特和她的联结很强烈
Elliot's connection to her is quite strong.
非常强烈 以至于她已经成为他和外界的唯一联结
So strong, she's become his only link to reality.
实际上 按照设计
In fact, it was by design
她已经被我们从这个幻境中移除了
she was removed from this fantasy.
没有了达琳
Without Darlene,
这是你把他困在这里的最好机会
it was your best chance at trapping him here.
我不想听这些
I'm not listening to this.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不想再待在这个噩梦里了
I don't want to be in this nightmare anymore.
我想醒过来
I want to wake up.
我想要回我的生活
I want my life back!
我理解你的困惑
I understand why you're confused.
如果你允许的话 我可以解释所有的事
I can explain everything if you let me.
为了让你全面的了解到真♥相♥
In order for you to fully hear the truth,
我们首先需要讨论一下
first we need to discuss
艾略特的人格分♥裂♥症
Elliot's dissociative identity disorder.
第一重人格是在艾略特跳出窗外的那一天
The first personality was created the day
创造出来的
Elliot jumped out the window...
你病了 但你却不愿意接受这一点
You're just sick and don't want to admit it.
嘘 电影就要开始了
Shh. The movie's about to start.
守护者人格
The protector personality...
艾略特创造出来代替他父亲的
The one Elliot created to replace his father...
可以在难以忍♥受的情形下出来保护他
To protect him from intolerable situations...
我想做的就是替你挡那些拳头
All I was trying to do was take those punches for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
机器人先生
Mr. Robot.
后来在生活中 艾略特创造了母亲人格
Later in life, Elliot created the mother personality...
那个迫♥害♥者
The persecutor...
起来
Get up!
把虐待归咎于艾略特
Blaming Elliot for the abuse...
我恨你 你狗屁不是
I hate you. You're nothing.
你一文不值
You're worthless.
坚持认为他需要为此付出代价
Insisting that he needed to pay for it.
他弱爆了
He was weak,
你和他一样弱爆了
and you're just as weak as him.
在她这个人格创造不久后
Not long after her
在当他不能忍♥受虐待时
came Elliot's younger self...
年少的艾略特
Who emerged to handle
出现了
the abuse he couldn't tolerate.
用这个方式
And with that...
他创造了自己的
he'd created his own family...
家庭
of sorts.
我们在你的内心深处 艾略特
We're deep down inside you, Elliot.
你不能离开我们 我们也不能离开你
You can't leave us, and we can't leave you.
我猜她不知道你的存在
I guess she doesn't know about you.
我也知道他们所有人
I know all about them too,
偷♥窥♥者认为他们不是其中的一部分
the voyeurs who think they aren't a part of this
尽管他们一直都在
despite being here for all of it.
有一段时间我们以为已经确认了
And for a while, we thought we had identified
艾略特的所有人格
all of Elliot's personalities.
但其实还有另一个
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表