剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
What'd I miss?
克丽丝蒂刚道歉了
Christy just made an amends.
该死 那愚蠢的特大杯
Damn it! That stupid Big Gulp.
好了 够了 我饿坏了 去吃东西吧
Okay. Enough of this. I'm starving. Let's go eat.
实际上我今晚没法去了
Actually, I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 你们走吧 我来关门
Yeah, you guys go ahead. I'll close up.
好 家里见
All right. See you at home, then.
-回头见 -晚安
- See you soon. - Good night.
开始之前 我们要说几件事
Before we start, we have a few things to go over.
社区中心让我们别在这里抽烟
The community center asked us not to smoke on the property.
打扰了 这是匿名戒赌会吗
Excuse me. Is this the Gamblers Anonymous meeting?
是的 你要来吗
It is. You coming in?
我想是的
Yeah. I guess I am.
你的车会被拖走
You will be towed.
请遵守这些要求
Please respect these requests
好让我们继续在这里开会
so we can continue to have our meetings here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我给你带了这个 但后来我饿了
I brought this home for you, but then I got hungry.
没关系 我不饿
It's okay. I'm not.
你今晚过得怎么样
How was your night?
我去参加了第一个匿名戒赌会
Well, I went to my first Gamblers Anonymous meeting.
是吗 你为什么不告诉我
You did? Why didn't you tell me?
我不想说
I didn't want to say anything
除非我知道我真的要这样做
unless I knew I was really doing it.
看起来我真的这样做了
And it looks like I'm doing it.
我拿到了新人别针 他们不发纪念牌[筹码]
I got my first day pin. They don't do chips.
他们肯定有过惨痛的教训
Ah, I bet they learned that the hard way.
走进去对我来说很难
It was tough walking in there.
但是往好的一面看 我是最年轻的
But on the plus side, I was the youngest
而且是唯一没穿运动服的女人
and the only woman who wasn't wearing a tracksuit.
我就是通过这两点来区分你和玛乔丽的
Those are the two ways I tell you apart from Marjorie.
我真的知道怎么毁掉我的生活 对吧
I really know how to ruin my life, don't I?
名♥师♥出高徒
You learned from the best.
但是你在做出改变了
But, hey, you're doing something about it.
我要去洗澡了
I'm gonna go take a shower.
我一身雪茄和破裂婚姻的味儿
I smell like cigars and ruined marriages.
你走之前 这是什么
Oh, uh, hey, before you go, what's this?
-是什么 -我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
你该打开
You should open it.
天啊 我考上法学院了
Oh, my God, I got into law school!
是吗
You did?!
-你用蒸汽处理过了吗 -是剃须刀
- You steamed it? - Razor blade.
如果你拿反了 信就会掉出来
If you'd hold it the wrong way, it would've fallen on the floor.
我可以上蹿下跳吗
Is it okay if I jump up and down?
你最好上蹿下跳
You better jump up and down!
我已经跳了半小时了
I've been doing it for half an hour!
妈妈
Ah! Ah, Mom!
我现在只需要15万美元学费了
Now all I need is $150,000 to pay for it!
一天一天慢慢来 亲爱的
One day at a time, honey! Ah!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表