剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你还在这里做什么
What are you still doing here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你今天没课吗
Well, don't you have school?
没
Nope.
工作呢
What about work?
我为法考学了个半死
I killed myself studying for the LSATs.
所以我要休几天假
I'm taking a few days off.
所以你就待在
So you're just gonna be...
这儿吗
here?
计划如此
That's the plan.
她在家里做什么
What's she doing home?
她要休几天假
She's taking a few days off.
所以她就待在这儿吗
So she's just gonna be... here?
我有那么烦人吗
Am I really that big of a monkey wrench?
别说傻话 听着 我走了
No, don't be silly. Listen, I'm gonna split.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
我和你一样毫无防备
I'm as blindsided as you are.
亚当 我不想赶你走
Adam, I didn't mean to chase you out.
不是因为你 克丽丝蒂 她走了给我打电♥话♥
Oh, no, it's not about you, Christy. Call me if she leaves.
我走的时候这里在干嘛啊
What the hell goes on here when I'm gone?
不想知道画面
Don't ask the question
就别问这个问题
if you don't want to picture the answer.
我11点会看《观点》
I watch The View at 11:00.
有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
我能和你看吗
Can I watch with you?
天啊 门口又有人
Geez. Now there's someone at the door?
今天真是个灾难
This day is a disaster.
-干嘛 -抱歉打扰 你是大楼管♥理♥员♥吗
- Yeah? - I'm sorry to bother you. Are you the building manager?
-也许是 你是条子吗 -我看起来像条子吗
- Maybe. You a cop? - Do I look like a cop?
好条子都看不出来
The good ones don't.
其实我看到了前面的空房♥标志
Well, actually, I saw the vacancy sign out front,
我对那间公♥寓♥感兴趣
and I'm interested in the apartment.
很好 双卧 双卫
Oh, great. Two bedroom, two bath,
两月定金 规矩你懂的
first and last, you know the drill.
你能说得更详细点吗
Can you be any more specific?
面♥积♥ 设施
Uh, square footage, building amenities?
面♥积♥...中等吧
Square footage, I would say medium.
至于设施
And, uh, as for amenities,
三楼有个怪人
there's a weird guy on the third floor
如果你同意 他会为你揉脚
who'll rub your feet if you let him.
我有条狗 没关系吧
I have a dog. Is that okay?
业主不允许养宠物
The building owner doesn't allow pets,
但如果你偷偷给我五十块 我们就当没谈过这事
but if you slip me 50 bucks, we never had this conversation.
所以会成为我们的小秘密
So it'll be our little secret?
什么 谁
What? Who?
看 这就是你五十块能买♥♥到的
See? That's what your $50 buys.
真有意思
Well, this has been fun.
我是瑞塔·热内罗
I'm Rita Gennaro,
我是这栋楼的新业主
the new owner of this building,
我们开头很不顺利是
and we are off to a very poor start.
嗯
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
-你有什么毛病 -我不知道 我慌了
- What is wrong with you? - I don't know. I panicked.
你让我一天都不顺
You threw my whole day off.
极品老妈 第五季第十九集
给 如果你不喜欢
Here you go. If it's not how you like it,
我再给你煮一杯
I'll make a new pot.
请别解雇我妈妈
Please don't fire my mother.
你真贴心 再说吧
You're sweet. We'll see.
你怎么会成为大楼业主的
So, how'd you end up owning the building?
托尼怎么了 我从没见过他
What happened to Tony, who I never saw
除了他给我送来圣诞奖金时
except when he brought me my Christmas bonus?
我丈夫和一个破坏家庭的荡♥妇♥跑了
My husband ran off with a home-wrecking slut.
不 这意味着
Oh, no. Well, does that mean
以后你给我送圣诞奖金吗
you'll be bringing me my Christmas bonus?
你知道吗 我也离婚了
You know, I'm divorced, too,
我知道你面对着怎样的困难
so I know what you're wrestling with.
我关心你的生活吗
Do I care about your life?
你不关心 也不必关心
Nope. No, you don't, and you shouldn't.
托尼怎么回事 他的假发可不是秘密
So, what went down with Tony, whose toupee is no secret?
他有天起床告诉我
He woke up one day and told me,
我要为干洗工离开你
"I'm leaving you for the dry cleaner."
我还以为他只是比较正式地宣布
I just thought he was announcing his errands
他要去干洗店
in a very formal way.
然后我的世界崩塌了
And then my world fell apart.
你的干洗工是个女人吗
Your dry cleaner is a woman?
你就对故事的这部分感兴趣吗
That's the interesting part of the story for you?
只是不太常见
You just don't see it that often.
就像男幼师
It's like a kindergarten teacher who's a man.
没有错 只是怪
Not wrong, just weird.
州政♥府♥给你发钱让你留下她吗
Do you get money from the state to keep her?
我应该要 对吧
I should, shouldn't I?
瑞塔 很高兴见到你
Well, Rita, this has been a treat.
隔几个月一定要来看看
Definitely pop in every couple of months.
我们喜欢见你
We'd love to see you.
-我没说完 -她没说完
- I'm not done. - And she's not done.
我要这栋楼创收
I want this building to generate income,
清理干净我就能涨租金了
and if we clean it up, I can raise the rent.
如果他为年轻性感的女人离开我 我还能理解
I could understand if he left me for some hot young thing,
但她是个胖裁缝
but she's a tubby seamstress
长了颗科尼岛那么大的痣
with a mole the size of Coney Island.
很抱歉你经历了...
So sorry you're going through such a...
我们突然成朋友了吗
Are we friends all of a sudden?
我想着我们分享了一个瞬间
Well, I thought we shared a moment.
我们并没有
We didn't.
现在我有一清单的事要你去做
Now, I got a list of things I need you to take care of.
天啊 两面都有
Yikes. Both sides, huh?
我能雇某人做这些事吗
Can I hire someone to do this work?
我已经雇了某人
I already did hire someone.
太好了
Oh, great.
我周五会回来检查进度
I'll be back Friday to check on the progress.
或者你可以乘游轮远航
Or you could go on a long cruise.
很多人在船上找到了第二个真爱
Lot of people get a second chance of love on those things.
-周五 -远航
- Friday! - u202dCruise!
我让你看看我对这清单怎么想
Let me show you what I think about this list.
你怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
如果她解雇你 我们会失去房♥子
If she fires you, we lose our home.
等等
Hold that thought.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
是的 她还在
Yeah, she's still here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你真在做清单上的事吗
Are you actually working on the list?
是的 我想着
Yeah. I got to thinking
我先做一两件简单的事
if I do one or two of the easy ones,
能让她消停一阵子
it'll get her off of my ass for a while.
那是胶带吗
Is that duct tape?
我从没在这里用过锤头
Hey, I've never used a hammer here.
我可不想打破传统
I'm not gonna break my streak now.
至少我有一辆
Well, at least I have
不错的新车可以住
a nice, new car to live in.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby.
给我撑到周五
Just till Friday.
注意脚下 芒森先生
Hey, watch your step, Mr. Munson.
我站在梯子上
I'm on a ladder over here.
让我猜猜 你终于上吊了
Let me guess, you're finally hanging yourself?
还没
Not yet.
我在修理大楼设备
I'm doing repairs around the building.
我以为你宁愿上吊也不做
I figured you'd hang yourself before you did that.
-哈哈哈 -嗯
- Ha-ha-ha. u202d- Hmm.
我几小时后上去给你装烟雾警报器
I'm coming up in a couple hours to install your smoke detector,
所以确保你穿着裤子
so make sure you're wearing pants.
我也能对你说同样的话
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表