剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Then what are you worried about?
你可以维持订婚很多年
You can keep this engagement up for years.
继续说
Say more.
想想吧
Think about it.
男人什么时候急着定结婚日期了
When has a man ever pushed for a wedding date?
就像是女人开始爆菊
It's like a woman initiating butt stuff.
如果你不提 那他也不会
If you don't bring it up, then he won't.
真聪明
That's brilliant. Mm-hmm.
我也了解了
I'm also gaining a little insight
你还单身的一个小原因
as to why you're still single.
而我了解了
And I'm gaining insight
亚当求婚三次的原因
as to why Adam proposed three times.
-总之[屁♥股♥] -糟糕的选择
- Bottom line... - Bad choice.
结论是
In conclusion...
你说我可以买♥♥新娘杂♥志♥
you're saying I could just buy bridal magazines,
戴着漂亮的戒指 同时拖延时间吗
wear my pretty ring and run the clock out?
恭喜
Congratulations.
你永远不会结婚了
You're never getting married!
邦妮 这真美
Oh, Bonnie, it's beautiful.
两克拉单粒钻石 有些不透明
Two carat solitaire, a bit cloudy.
也许不是从商场买♥♥的
This might not be from a mall.
我好嫉妒
I'm so jealous.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
大日子是什么时候
So when's the big day?
6月19日
June 19th. Mm.
年份未定
Year to be determined.
各位 你们不会相信的
Ah! Guys, you'll never believe it.
猜猜谁在法考中得了平均分
Guess who got an average score on her LSAT?
我们该恭喜吗
So congratulations are in order?
是啊 现在我能进入最好的低级法学院了
Yes. Now I can get into the best of the low level law schools.
我真为你骄傲
Oh. I'm so proud of you.
我就知道你差点能成功
I always knew you could barely do it.
谢谢你 妈妈 你总是几乎不陪着我
Aw, thanks, Mom. You were always barely there for me.
这真是好消息啊
Well, isn't this all balloons and confetti?
你前途无量
You got a big career ahead of you,
你有未婚夫 你有丈夫
you have a fiancé, you got a husband.
我有啥呢
What do I have?
少抱怨了 你这个自私吃撑的小公举
Oh, quit your bitching, you selfish, pampered princess.
-什么 -你的包比我的车还贵
- What? - You got a purse that costs more than my car.
你睡到中午 因为你不必工作
You sleep till noon because you don't have to work.
除此之外 你还有发型师 美甲师
On top of that, you got your hairdresser, manicurist,
按♥摩♥师 都是上门服务
masseuse, all coming to your house.
你知道谁上我的门吗 吉尔 没人
You know who comes to my house, Jill? Nobody.
金龙的送餐小哥都不来
Not even the delivery boy from Golden Dragon.
我得下四层楼
I got to walk down four flights of stairs
去拿我该死的宫保鸡丁
to get my kung pao freakin' chicken!
下次我听到你
So the next time I hear you
大吐苦水时
feeling sorry for yourself,
我要狠狠赏你一巴掌
I'm gonna smack you so hard
扇得你的丰唇假体从耳朵里飞出来
your lip filler's gonna come out your ear!
你想吃点派吗
You want some pie?
你们吃完了吗
You all finished here?
我想我们还需要一会儿
I think we need a minute.
快点 我的脚疼死了
Well, hurry up. My feet are killing me.
我忘记告诉你们了
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
我给娜塔莎找了份工作
I got Natasha a job.
真好啊
Oh, that's so nice.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表