剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
and people come from miles around to behold me.
我就知道你不会懂的
I knew you wouldn't get it.
听着 在任何恋爱关系中
Listen, in any relationship,
情感支持必须是双向的
emotional support has to be a two-way street.
我不大信你的话啦 但有人在摇尾巴
I'm not sure I buy that, but someone's tail is wagging.
教我如何去爱 玛乔丽
"Oh, teach me how to love, Marjorie."
没反应吗
Nothing?
你不想跟她住一起的 她是疯狂养猫老太婆
You don't want to live with her. She's the crazy cat lady.
瞧瞧她 选着围巾
Look at her, shopping for scarves
好像自己是世界女王一样
like she's queen of the world.
帽子秀开始了
Oh, here comes the hat show.
也许她购物是因为她很悲催 跟我一样
Hey, maybe she's shopping 'cause she's miserable, like me.
那就太好了 去问清楚
Oh, that'd be great. Go find out.
什么 我都不认识她
What? I don't even know her.
你为我做这件事 我就带你去...
Look, you do this for me, and I'll take you to that...
老海军店
Old Navy.
在这里等着
Wait here.
这帽子真好看
That's a lovely hat.
你觉得我能戴这种颜色吗
You really think I can pull off this color?
你戴什么都好看
Mm, pretty sure you could pull off anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
可不需要另一条
Don't need another one of these.
嗨 又是我
Hi. Me again.
你在为特殊场合购物吗
So, uh, you shopping for a special occasion?
结婚三周年纪念晚餐
Anniversary dinner. Three years.
我记得我的结婚三周年纪念日
Ah, I remember my third anniversary.
你那时候就意识到了自己到底嫁了什么样的人
That's when you realize what you're really married to.
我们不是这样
Not for us.
我的朋友们都听腻了 但我们好幸福
My friends get sick of hearing this, but we are so happy.
我们就像刚开始约会一样
It's like we just started dating.
真有爱
Oh, that's sweet.
但有了孩子 性生活就等于进了坟墓吧
But, uh, having a baby, that's like R.I.P. Sex life.
不 我们在那方面也挺好的
Oh, no, we are fine in that department.
你丈夫听起来很完美
Your husband sounds perfect.
不 他不完美
Oh, no, he is not perfect.
真的吗 哪方面
Really? In what way?
他给我送太多花了
He sends me too many flowers.
当然了
Of course he does.
总之 很高兴见到你
Anyway, it was nice meeting you.
我也是
You, too.
再见 佩内洛普
Bye, Penelope.
我没跟你说我女儿的名字吧
Uh, I didn't tell you my daughter's name.
你说了
Yes, you did.
我没说
No, I didn't.
你累了
You're tired.
你也许说得对
You're probably right.
再见
Bye. Bye.
你觉得该由我来开车吗
Do you think maybe I should drive?
看在老天的分上 克丽丝蒂 我可以边哭边开车
Oh, for God's sakes, Christy, I can drive and cry.
我一直都这样
I do it all the time!
我们能离前面的卡车一英尺远吗
Can we at least keep a foot between us and that truck?
车上面贴了很多爆♥炸♥物的标签
It's got all those symbols for explodey stuff.
抱歉我毁了我们的购物度假
I'm sorry I ruined our shopping vacay.
聊聊你和帕特里克吧
Let's talk about you and Patrick.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我是认真的 克丽丝蒂 快帮我分心
I mean it, Christy. Get my mind off me.
吉尔 我宁愿...
Jill, I'd rather...
聊帕特里克 忘记我自己 说吧
Talk about Patrick! Forgetting myself and go!
好吧
Okay.
我想我担心我只是害怕幸福
I guess I'm worried I'm just afraid to be happy.
打包我的生活去圣克鲁兹
I mean, is it so crazy to pick up my life
闯一闯真的有那么疯狂吗
and see where it goes in Santa Cruz?
那里也有法学院 有互助会
They have law schools there. They have meetings.
我遇见詹姆斯时 我打包了我的整个生活
When I met James, I picked up my whole life
从查尔斯顿搬去加州 就为了和他在一起
and moved from Charleston to California just to be with him.
真的吗
Really?
你知道那是怎样的文化冲击吗
You know what kind of culture shock that is?
我得改掉口音来融入你们
I had to lose my accent just to fit in with y'all.
那很值得
And it was worth it.
我都不愿意搬到离这里三小时车程的
And I'm not even willing to move three hours from here
美丽海边社区
to a lovely seaside community.
而我妈妈不住在那里
Where my mother doesn't live.
我有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with me?
我好爱詹姆斯 如果他要求
I loved James so much, I would've moved to the moon
我愿意搬去月球
if he asked me to.
我不愿意
And I wouldn't.
也许我不爱帕特里克
Maybe I don't love Patrick.
亲爱的 我觉得如果你得问这问题
Sweetie, I think if you have to ask the question,
那你的确不爱他
then you don't.
但我感觉我该爱他
But I really feel like I should.
就因为他比你约会过的任何人都好一千倍
Just because he's a thousand times better than anybody else
并不意味着他就是真命天子
you've ever dated doesn't mean he's the one.
我知道碰到你前夫的老婆让你心如刀割
I know that running into your ex's wife ripped your guts out,
但这真是帮了我
but, boy, did it help me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你的折扣商店到了
Oh! And here come your outlet stores.
还有一家热狗店呢
Mm, there's even a Der Wienerschnitzel.
真棒 热狗店
Yay! Der Wienerschnitzel!
这节目有些裸体镜头
Now, this show has some nudity,
但你都已经看过了
but nothing you didn't already see
毕竟你在我洗澡的时候冲了进来
when you barged in on me taking a shower.
你待在这里 我去开门
Oh. You stay here, I'll get the door.
别换台
Hey, don't change the channel.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you by?
我们吵架后总是这阵风把我吹来了
Well, what always brings me by after we fight:
我认怂了
I'm caving.
我去把小狗放进箱子里
Well, let me put the puppy in his crate,
这样你就不用看到它了
so you don't have to look at him.
邦妮 没关系
Bonnie, it's okay.
我知道我最近不容易相处 抱歉
I know I haven't been easy to be around, and I'm sorry.
我也抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我不该试图告诉你 你该如何感受
I shouldn't have tried to tell you how you're supposed to feel
或者你什么时候该停止感受
or when you should be done feeling it.
如果你需要当湍急的河流 那我可以当岩石
If you need to be the raging river, I can be the rock.
你很幸运 我只是每隔十年
Lucky for you, I only go full river
变身成河流
about once every ten years.
上次是德瑞克·基特退役时
Last time was when Derek Jeter retired
他们拍了个广♥告♥
and they had that commercial where he was
是他走在纽约的街头
walking through the streets of New York.
最后的英雄
The last hero.
我觉得它喜欢你
I think he likes you.
它叫什么
What's his name?
直到现在 它的名字是"不"
Well, up until this point, his name has been "No,"
有时候是"该死" 偶尔是"别在地毯上"
sometimes "Damn it," and occasionally "Not on the rug."
你喜欢那些名字吗
Do you like any of those names?
我觉得也是
Hmm? I didn't think so.
格斯怎么样
How about... Gus?
这是说你要养它吗
Does this mean you're keeping him?
我觉得这是说我被你俩套牢了
I think it means I'm stuck with both of you.
我们叫它塞巴斯蒂安怎么样
How 'bout we call him Sebastian?
我已经给它取名格斯了
I already named him Gus.
奶油糖果
Butterscotch?
格斯
Gus.
邦·乔维
Bon Jovi?
格斯
Gus.
我们回头聊
We'll talk about it later.
谁是最乖的宝宝
Oh! Who's the best boy?
你是最乖的宝宝
You're the best boy.
你喜欢你的狗粮吗
Did you like your puppy chow?
太干了吗
Was it too dry?
太湿了吗
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表