剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
所有的
All of them.
这是我最后的希望
This was my last hope.
克丽丝蒂 真遗憾
Aw, Christy, I'm so sorry.
这是我过去四年里的一切生活重心
This has been the entire focus of my life for four years.
我从没想过哪所法学院都不收我
It never occurred to me I wouldn't get in anywhere.
那你现在怎么办
So what do you do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你妈妈怎么说
What'd your mom say?
我没告诉她
I didn't tell her.
我太丢脸了
I'm too embarrassed.
我想说得体的话 但是
I want to say the right thing, but...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what that is.
也许你想让我打给玛乔丽或者吉尔或者
Do you maybe want me to call Marjorie or Jill or...
还有一个姑娘叫什么名字来着
What's that other one's name?
她们不想听我说学校的事了
They don't want to hear about me and school anymore.
那
Well, then...
那
That...
她们真讨厌
That's a real pickle.
讨厌
Pickle?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 我要去楼上了
It's okay. I'm just gonna go upstairs.
我想到了
Here's something.
当一扇门关闭时 一扇窗户就会打开
When a door closes, a window opens.
谢谢 我好多了
Thanks, all better!
-大家好 吉尔 酒瘾者 -你好 吉尔
- Hey. Jill. Alcoholic. - Hi, Jill.
首先 我不知道谁想出了
First of all, I don't know who came up with having
烛光互助会的主意 但是太赞了
a candlelight meeting, but kudos.
这肯定是为了静修什么的
I'm sure it's all about being spiritual and whatnot,
但我很感激
but I appreciate it on a day
因为今天我没空化妆
when I didn't get to touch up my makeup.
总之 我一般不来这个互助会
Anyway, I don't usually come to this meeting,
但我在躲着一些人
but I'm avoiding some folks.
这不容易分享
Um, this isn't easy to share about...
但是我有很多钱
...but, um, I have a lot of money.
我一直都有
I always have.
我知道那听起来很棒
And I know that sounds great,
有时候的确是 当你想买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥的时候
and it is sometimes, like when you want to buy stuff.
但我从来都没办法信任
But I've never been able to trust whether or not
我生命中的人是否出于正确的理由而出现
people were in my life for the right reasons.
比如说我的同学是想参加我的13岁生日派对呢
Like did my classmates want to attend my 13th birthday party,
还是他们只是想去毛伊岛
or did they just want to go to Maui?
我不知道
I don't know.
我永远都不知道
I'll never know.
我以为我终于找到了一些朋友
I thought I finally found some friends
她们爱我这个人 但从我停止买♥♥单
who loved me for who I am, but the second I stopped
那一刻开始 一切都变得很糟糕
picking up the check, everything went to hell.
我不指望你们为我觉得难受
And I-I don't expect you to feel sorry for me.
但你们该如此 因为那很难
But you should 'cause it's hard.
而且我顺口一提 我最近减掉了115磅
Also, apropos of nothing, I recently lost 115 pounds.
克丽丝蒂 这边
Hey, Christy, over here!
好啊 布兰登
Oh, hey, Brendan.
过来 快过来
Yeah, come on! Come on. Over here. Come here.
来坐下
Come on. Sit down.
过来吧
Come here. Come on. Yeah.
你吃的什么
Hey, what's your poison?
很不幸 辣味冷菜汤
Uh, sadly, gazpacho.
我真想要辣肉酱 我真的很需要
I really wanted the chili-- like, I needed the chili--
但是卖♥♥完了
but they were out.
酷 我有些醉了
Cool. I'm kind of drunk.
但我们在庆祝
Uh, but we're celebrating.
洁西卡 汤姆和里奥
Uh, Jessica, Tom and Leo
被加州大学洛杉矶分校法学院录取了
got into UCLA Law,
我被伯克利大学录取了 莱斯莉要上北谷大学
I got into Berkeley, and Leslie's going to North Valley.
我能说什么呢
Hey, what can I say?
好歹是所大学
It's a school.
布兰登 你怎么被
Brendan, how did you get into
西海岸最著名的法学院录取的
the most prestigious law school on the West Coast?
阿得拉药和运气
Adderall and luck.
请给我智慧去分辨它们
...and the wisdom to know the difference.
阿门
Amen.
你好啊
Oh. Hello.
对 是我
Yeah, it's me.
看上去我们为了躲避彼此 来到了同一个互助会
Looks like we were avoiding each other at the same meeting.
我听到了你的分享
I heard your share.
说的不是你
It wasn't about you.
不完全是
Entirely.
我想当穷♥人♥的一个好处就是
I guess one of the good things about being poor is
我从来不需要担心人们为什么想当我的朋友
I never had to worry about why people wanted to be my friend.
当然 除了我有可♥卡♥因♥的时候
Except of course when I had blow.
是啊 你有毒品时大家都爱你
Oh, yeah. Everybody loves you when you're holding.
我想为发生的事对你道歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
我想告诉你 不管你有没有钱
And I want you to know that I'd be your friend
我都愿意当你的朋友
whether you had money or not.
我知道你是我的朋友
And I know you're mine,
因为我们面对现实吧 我什么好处都没有
'cause let's face it, I come with zero perks.
什么都没有
Not a one.
你上了哪所大学
So where did you get in?
我没上
I didn't.
哪里都没上吗
Nowhere?
没有 你呢
Nope. You?
我也是
Nothing.
真后悔我没申请北谷大学
Kicking myself for not applying to North Valley.
只要是活人 他们都要
They accept anyone with a pulse.
他们就没要我啊
I am proof that's not true.
不是吧 连北谷大学都没收你吗
No way. You didn't get into North Valley?!
小声点
Keep it down.
抱歉
Sorry.
那样的话 我想你比我更需要这杯酒
Well, in that case, I think that you need this more than I do.
喂
Hello?
吉尔
Oh, hey, Jill.
很高兴你打来了电♥话♥
I'm glad you called.
我只想说清楚
I just want to make it really clear,
我要请吉尔冰红茶和附餐沙拉
I am buying Jill an iced tea and a side salad.
其余人各付各的 所以你们自己点餐吧
The rest of you are on your own, so order accordingly.
我还想请吉尔呢
I kind of wanted to pay for Jill.
下次吧
You do it next time.
但如果你想点份薯条
But if you want to order fries for the table,
没人会拦着你
no one's gonna stop you.
我想干杯
I want to make a toast.
敬我们
To us.
没法和你们聊天真是太糟糕了
Not being able to talk to you guys was really terrible.
就是啊 我感觉自己好没用
Tell me about it. I felt so useless.
我好孤独
I was so lonely.
显然 我变得很恼人
Apparently, I became "Irritating."
我差点喝酒了 干杯
And I almost drank. Cheers.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
亲爱的 出了什么事
Sweetie, what happened?
你们真的想知道吗
Are you sure you want to know?
是克丽丝蒂回学校的故事
It's a "Christy goes back to school" Story.
我们当然想知道
Of course we want to know.
我申请的所有法学院全拒绝我了
I didn't get into any of the law schools I applied to.
-不 -真糟糕 -很遗憾
- Oh, no. - Oh, that sucks. - u202dI'm sorry.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
震惊 羞耻
Shock, shame.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我们准备好点餐了
Um, we're ready to order.
你能一直给我们上咖啡吗
And could you keep the coffee coming please,
我们要在这里待一段时间
'cause we're gonna be here for a while.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表