剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
- while the rest of us search his room? u202d- No!
他绝对不会偷东西
He would never steal.
他在好好学习 好当个电工
He's studying to be an electrician.
我只知道有人给了我这个地址
All I know is that someone gave me this address
让我过来买♥♥我的电脑
to come over and buy my computer back.
-没人评判你 玛丽 -当然没有
- No one's judging you, Mary. u202d- Of course not.
我们评判的是你的小偷/电工外孙
We're judging your thief/electrician grandson.
我觉得你们该走了
I think that you should leave.
就她还是我们所有人啊
Just her, or all of us?
梅尔 也许他迷了路
Mare, maybe he lost his way a little.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
出去
Just get out.
好吧 姑娘们 我们走
Okay, ladies, let's go.
等等 我们就这样走吗
Wait. We're just leaving?
对 你们要走
Yes, you're leaving.
好吧 但我们会回来的
Fine. But we'll be back.
也许 我们还没商量过计划
Probably. I mean, we haven't talked about a plan yet...
玛丽 如果你找到了笔记本
Um, Mary, if you do find the computer,
能打印一下我的论文吗
could you please print out my paper?!
你觉得玛丽今晚会来吗
Do you think Mary'll show up tonight?
如果她没来 我希望她找到另一个互助会
Well, if she doesn't, I hope she finds another meeting,
因为最重要的事
because the most important thing
就是她参与计划 这样才能坚持戒瘾
is that she works the program so she can maintain her sobriety.
我问你个问题 我是真心问的
Let me ask you something-- and this is 100% sincere.
你说话时让自己睡着过吗
Have you ever put yourself to sleep while you were talking?
原来不止我们被抢了
Hey. Turns out we weren't the only ones who got hit.
劳拉也在参加互助会时被抢了
Laura was robbed while she was at a meeting, too.
真奇怪啊
How weird is that?
一点也不奇怪
It's not weird at all.
这孩子来参加他外婆的互助会
This kid hangs around his grandmother's meetings,
好跟踪别人回家
so he can follow people home,
下次他们来参加会议时 他就能抢他们家了
so he can rob them the next time they're here.
太可怕了
That's awful.
也很聪明
It's also pretty smart.
但主要是可怕
But mainly awful.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
真好 你来了
Oh, good. You came.
我不想相信你 但是
I didn't want to believe you, but...
我搜了托德的房♥间
I went into Todd's room.
希望这是被偷的一切
I hope this is everything.
我的电脑
My computer.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
你要报♥警♥吗
Are you gonna call the police?
这对谁都没帮助
That wouldn't help anyone.
等等 玛丽 你不留下来参加会议吗
Wait. Mary, aren't you staying for the meeting?
今天不了
Not today.
但下周你会来的吧
But we'll see you next week?
也许
Maybe.
我们该怎么做
Uh, what should we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
给她一些时间吧
Maybe just give her some time.
天啊 真可悲
Boy, it's just so sad.
就是啊 可怜的玛丽
I know. Poor Mary.
不 我是说我们家值得偷的一切东西
No. I mean, everything we own that's worth stealing
能放进一个袋子里
fits in one bag.
这真是圣诞奇迹
This is a Christmas miracle.
你的论文还在吗
Your paper's still there?
是的
Yeah.
我记得我的开始部分更利落的
I remember my opening paragraph being a little snappier.
你觉得那孩子可能...
You think there's a chance that kid might have...
偷了你的电脑 打开你的文件
Stolen your computer, broken into your documents
重写你的家庭作业吗
and rewrote your homework?
所以你不排除这种可能性啊
So you're not ruling it out?
这是什么
Huh. What's this?
金耳环
Gold earrings.
他肯定是偷的别人的
He must have stolen these from someone else.
不 那是我们的
No, those are ours.
-不是 -就是
- They are not. u202d- Yes, they are.
我们被抢后那么难过
After how bad we felt getting robbed,
你居然还想抢别人的东西
you want to do the same thing?
你简直不可理喻 我居然认识你 我真是羞愧
You're unbelievable. I feel ashamed that I know you.
这是我送你的圣诞礼物
They're my Christmas present to you.
天啊 妈妈 好漂亮
Oh, my God, Mom, they're so nice!
你为什么不阻止我说那些话
Why didn't you stop me from saying all that?
我好内疚
I feel terrible.
那是你送我的圣诞礼物
And that's my Christmas present from you.
玛丽 我是克丽丝蒂
Mary? It's Christy.
怎么不提我
What about me?
你就是个令人愉快的惊喜
Let's let you be a delightful surprise.
请走开
Please go away.
拜托 玛丽 开门吧
Come on, Mary, open the door.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我们担心你
We were worried about you.
一周没见你了
We haven't seen you in a week.
你的圣诞树怎么了
What happened to your Christmas tree?
我今年不想庆祝
I didn't feel like celebrating this year.
你外孙怎么样了
How are things with your grandson?
不好 他走了
Not good. He took off.
我真的很担心他
I'm really worried about him.
托德一直都是我的闪亮的小星星
Todd was always my little shining star.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard,
但你不能不参加会议
but you can't stop coming to meetings.
我太丢脸了
Oh. I'm too embarrassed.
在我们面前吗
In front of us?
你听过我们的分享吗
Have you listened to our shares?
我们都一团糟
We're all train wrecks.
那是你自己 老娘可是有未婚夫的人
Speak for yourself-- I have a fiancé.
我不确定那还有什么意义
I'm not sure what the point is anymore.
玛丽 你戒瘾不是为了你外孙
Mary... you didn't get sober for your grandson.
而是为了你自己
You got sober for yourself.
除非你坚持戒瘾 否则你没法帮他
And you can't help him unless you stay that way.
别看不起他
Don't write the kid off.
有时候令人失望的孩子长大后会让你惊讶
Sometimes disappointing children grow up and surprise you.
我想反驳 但我真的很喜欢我的耳环
I'd take a shot back, but I really love my earrings.
我们现在开会怎么样
How about we have a meeting right now?
好啊
I'd like that.
你想开始吗
You want to start?
大家好 我是玛丽
Hi. I'm Mary.
我是酒瘾者
And I'm an alcoholic.
你好 玛丽
Hi, Mary.
打扰了
Excuse me.
怎么了
Yes?
你不认识我 但你有空吗
You don't know me, but... do you have a minute?
抱歉 我已经选择了信仰 杂♥志♥也够多了
Sorry, I already picked my God, and I've got enough magazines.
猜得不错 但那不是我来的原因
Both good guesses, but not why I'm here.
你九年前也住在这里吗
Did you live here nine years ago?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
好吧 我开始了
Okay, here goes.
我算是
I kind of...
闯入了你家 抢劫了你
broke into your house and robbed you.
什么 那是你吗
What? That was you?
是啊 我
Yeah. I-I...
我是来补偿你的
came to make an amends to you.
补偿
An amends?
我抢劫你时酗酒又吸毒
See, back when I robbed you, I was a drunk and a drug addict.
我知道那不是个借口 但那
And I-I know that's not an excuse, but it is,
算是我的借口
sort of, my excuse.
我做的事很糟糕 如果我让你觉得
What I did was terrible, and I'm sorry if I made you feel
在自己家都不安全 那我很抱歉
you weren't safe in your own home.
我的孩子们几周都睡不着
My kids couldn't sleep for weeks.
我知道我没法弥补我做过的事
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表