剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你丢东西了吗
You lose something?
拜托
Oh, come on.
你依然不和我说话吗
You're still not talking to me?
我道过歉了
I said I was sorry.
知道吗 我不介意
You know, I don't mind
你不问就借了我的车
that you borrow my car without asking.
我不介意你从不加油
I don't mind that you never put gas in it.
我甚至不介意我得把座椅
I don't even mind that I have to pull my seat up
从怪异位置调回来
all the way from Freaktown.
但当我打开广播 发现你换了我的所有台时
But when I turn on the radio and you've changed all my stations,
我气疯了
that's when I snap.
当我听到肯尼·基时 我也气疯了
Hey, when I hear Kenny G, that's when I snap.
你去哪
Where are you going?
只是出去一下
Oh, I'm just heading out for a little bit.
-去哪 -有点事
- Where? - Got a thing.
-什么事 -跟某个男人喝点酒
- What thing? - I'm meeting a guy for a beer.
-谁啊 -你不认识他
- Who? - You don't know him.
你去哪 要见谁
Where are you going? Who are you meeting?
投降吧
Surrender
在你反应过来之前 你已经老了一岁了
or before you know it, you're a year older.
我弟弟来了
My brother's in town.
你有弟弟吗
You have a brother?
这会让我迟到的 但值了
This is gonna make me late for work, but it's worth it.
我为什么不能见他
Why am I not meeting him?
也许亚当以你为耻
Maybe Adam's ashamed of you.
不准和我说话 柔和爵士
You're not talking to me, Smooth Jazz.
告诉我 我为什么不该感到很受伤
Tell me why I shouldn't be incredibly hurt right now.
我们没那么亲密
We're not that close.
我见他的唯一原因是签一些
The only reason I'm seeing him is to sign some papers
我们父母财产的合同
for our parents' estate.
财产
Estate?
别激动
Don't get excited.
一年一千美元
It's a thousand bucks a year.
我父母为什么决定施舍我
Why my parents decided to dole it out
到85岁依然是个迷
until I'm 85 remains a mystery.
依然 你去世以后 那一千就归了我吧
Still, uh, after you've gone, that grand goes to me?
乐去吧
Go nuts.
我是个女继承人
I'm an heiress.
亚当 给你个建议
Adam, a hint.
晚上睁眼睡
Sleep with your eyes open.
已经这样了
Already do.
-晚点见 -等等
- I'll see you later. - Wait.
我为什么不能见他
Why can't I meet him?
他生下来没鼻子吗
What, was he born without a nose?
有古怪的金鱼眼吗
Weird, floaty eye?
说"清炒菠菜"时会喷口水吗
Spits when he says, "Sauteed spinach."
是的 这些都有 我能走了吗
Yes, it's all of those things. Can I go now?
不 我要见他 就这样定了
No. I am meeting him and that's final.
我赢不了的 对吗
I'm not gonna win this, am I?
你给她戴上戒指的那一刻
You gave up those balls
就放弃了当一个有种的男人
the minute you put a ring on her finger.
给我五分钟换衣服
Give me five minutes to change.
先没腿后没种
First the legs, now you guys.
黑暗势力正在北上啊
The darkness is moving north.
极品老妈 第五季第六集
-请 邦妮 -谢谢 帕特里克
- Here you go, Bonnie. - Well, thank you, Patrick.
多有风度啊
How gallant.
总比在酒店大堂喝啤酒好
Sure beats a beer in my hotel lobby.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
服务员
Oh, waitress.
天啊 我恨她
God, I hate her.
欢迎来到"乡村无花果"
Welcome to the Rustic Fig.
一个我过去觉得安全的地方
The one place I used to feel safe.
我告诉过你 她是个小钢炮
I told you, she's a pistol.
真希望我现在就有一架
Wish I had one right now.
克丽丝蒂 我是帕特里克
Hey, Christy. I'm Patrick.
很高兴见到你
Really nice to meet you.
因为帕特里克只在城里过一夜 我们觉得...
Since Patrick's only in town for the night, we thought we...
-她觉得 -应该来这里
- She thought. - ...we'd come here.
这是互相了解的好办法
What better way for us all to get to know each other?
而且有我给你端菜 好耶
With me serving you food. Yay.
我能要一杯这里上的最快的啤酒吗
Can I please have whatever kind of beer can get here fastest?
能来两杯吗
Can you make that two?
但是慢慢上
But take your time.
我看看我要什么
And I'll have, let me see...
处♥女♥莫吉托里有什么
What's in a virgin mojito?
酸橙汁 甘蔗糖和我的拇指
Lime juice, cane sugar and my thumb.
我要水吧
I'll have a water.
帕特里克 我很高兴我们能相聚
Patrick, I'm so glad we're doing this.
我也是 我都不知道你的存在
Oh, me, too. I didn't even know you existed.
我也不知道你的存在
I didn't know you existed.
你们都存在
You both exist.
该想想吃什么了吗
Should we figure out what we're gonna eat?
跟以往一样迷人 兄弟
Charming as ever, dude.
去死吧 帕特
Bite the big one, Pat.
真有趣
What fun.
我想象到了你俩一起长大的画面
Oh, I'm getting a picture of the two of you growing up together.
在湖边吵吵闹闹
Roughhousing out at the lake.
我不知道 有湖吗
I don't know. Was there a lake?
有大海
There was an ocean.
事实上 亚当教会了我冲浪
In fact, Adam taught me to surf.
你真是发扬光大了
Man, you sure ran with that one.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我拥有一家制♥造♥冲浪板的公♥司♥
I own a company that makes surfboards.
没浪费任何时间 就在谈话中
Wow, didn't waste any time squeezing that one
故意显摆了
into the conversation.
好 那我们何不谈谈
Okay, why don't we talk about
你是怎么和罗素·克劳玩的
how you hung out with Russell Crowe?
他确实经常说那事
He does work that one in a lot.
我们在布拉格喝醉了 他朝我丢了一部手♥机♥
We got drunk in Prague. He threw a phone at me.
是个好故事
It's a good story.
前七次还是 对吧
The first seven times, am I right?
我每次都能听出不同的韵味
I hear something different every time.
好了 两杯啤酒
Okay, two beers
一杯自来水
and one tap water
外加一点吐沫
with a splash of spit.
我们肯定要开胃菜
Well, we definitely want appetizers.
你推荐什么
What do you recommend?
去另一家餐厅
Going to a different restaurant.
克丽丝蒂
Oh, Christy.
给我介绍一下蟹饼
Tell me about the crab cakes.
不
No.
你弟弟看起来是个好人
Your brother seems like a nice guy.
你是怎么看出来的
Where in the world did you get that?
他为晚餐买♥♥了单
Well, he paid for dinner
而你一晚上都很混♥蛋♥
while you were being a dick all night.
在我看来是这样的
That was my takeaway.
我不喜欢那家伙
I don't like the guy.
我以为在我说我不喜欢那家伙时
I thought you might have picked up on that
你已经明白了
when I told you I don't like the guy.
拜托
Oh, come on.
今晚晚餐时 克丽丝蒂给所有人
How many times did Christy tell everyone
说了多少次她恨我
she hated me at dinner tonight?
那不过是人们随口说说
It's just something people say.
至少结束了
At least it's over.
我永远不用再见他了
I never have to see him again.
天啊 你俩之间究竟发生了什么
Yikes. What happened with you guys?
他上了你的舞伴吗
He bang your prom date?
女人对我来说没那么重要
Women aren't that important to me.
随你盯 我不会收回这话
Stare all you want; I'm not taking it back.
这不公平
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表