剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我不知道该和你说什么 邦妮 他走了
I don't know what to tell you, Bonnie. He's gone.
谁走了
Who's gone?
雷
Ray.
再也不回来了吗
Gone gone?
他带走了他的行李
Yeah, he took his bag.
该死
Oh, damn it.
是啊
Yeah.
我想过试图说服他留下
I thought of trying to talk him into staying,
但不知道该对他说什么
but didn't really know what to say to him.
你无能为力的
There's nothing you could've said.
我有个同性恋黑人朋友
I had a gay black friend.
这本来是我今年吹嘘的本钱
That was gonna be my thing this year.
娜塔莎 习惯新工作了吗
Hey, Natasha. Getting used to the new job?
没有 你知道什么
No. You know what's more disgusting
比人们留在盘子上的食物更恶心吗
than the food people leave behind on their plates?
得翻弄那些食物
Having to pick through that food
找到某个蠢孩子的牙套
to find some stupid kid's retainer.
我之前总是弄丢牙套
Oh! I always used to lose my retainer.
然后我妈妈给了我一个小塑料袋
Then my mom gave me a little plastic bag
把牙套放进去...
to put it in when I was...
你有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
别太计较 她还是很没经验
Don't take it personally, she's still pretty raw.
我支持娜塔莎 那故事毫无下文
I'm with Natasha, that story was going nowhere.
你们有雷的消息了吗
Have you guys heard from Ray?
没有
Nope.
我跟他丈夫聊过了 但他们几周没说过话
I talked to his husband, but they haven't spoken in weeks.
他说雷失去了工作
He did say Ray lost his job,
欠了一屁♥股♥债
and owes money all over the place.
你忘了戒瘾有多难
You forget how hard it is to get sober.
我害怕下次我们听到他的消息时 他会在监狱
I'm afraid the next time we hear from him, he's gonna be in jail.
或者更糟糕
Or worse.
不是每个人都能成功的
Well, not everybody makes it.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
Oh. Sure.
她把番茄酱弄到你肩膀上了
She got ketchup on your shoulder.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表