剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Your husband had a stroke.
你在照顾他 还在帮助纳帕谷一半的人
You're taking care of him, and sponsoring half of Napa.
你需要人帮你
You need someone.
知道吗 我自己处理得挺好
You know what? I'm handling things just fine on my own.
真的吗 因为熟食店店员和想当律师的活泼女孩
Really? 'Cause there's a deli guy and a perky wannabe lawyer
会不同意这点
that would disagree with that.
我担心你
I am worried about you.
说真的 我到底怎么了
Seriously, what is happening to me?
他很贴心
He was very sweet. u202dHmm.
他带我去吃晚餐 问了我许多
He took me out to dinner, asked me all kinds of questions
关于我的问题 还认真听了答案
about myself and listened to the answers.
我无聊死了
I was bored out of my mind.
你什么时候再跟他约会
So when are you seeing him again?
我不会了
I'm not.
你要去
Yes, you are.
不 我们没火花
No. There were no sparks.
那是件好事
That's a good thing.
酒瘾者认为的火花
What an alcoholic sees as sparks
一般是垃圾箱火灾的开始
is usually the beginning of a dumpster fire.
我们认为的无聊可能很健康正常
What we find boring can just be healthy, and normal.
我以前只被破产刻薄的
I used to only be attracted to men that were married,
已婚男人吸引
broken and mean.
听起来很有劲
That sounds hot.
然后我的互助对象逼我跟一个我不感兴趣的好人
But then, my sponsor made me go on a second date
进行了第二次约会
with a nice guy I had no interest in.
长话短说 我们度过了18年幸福的婚姻
Long story short, we've been happily married for 18 years.
如果我只做我想做的事
If I had only done what I wanted to do,
我还是会养着借走我的车
I'd still be supporting drummers who borrow my car
再也不回来的鼓手
and never come back.
你还有他们的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you still have their phone numbers?
她们又来了
They're doing it again.
该死 姐♥妹♥们♥
Damn it, you guys.
谁想分享
So who would like to share?
玛乔丽 酒瘾者
Marjorie, alcoholic.
玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
我最近不想分享
I haven't wanted to share lately
因为我在挣扎
because I've been struggling,
当你戒瘾很长时间后
and when you've been sober a long time,
会很难承认这点
that can be hard to admit.
但问题是这样的
But here's the thing:
变老很糟糕
getting older sucks.
知道吗
You know?
人们区别对待我
People treat me differently.
他们不会跟我聊天
They don't engage me in conversation,
他们觉得我没什么有趣之处
they assume there's nothing interesting about me.
我就想对他们吼
And I just want to scream at them,
我抢过银行 我跟吉米·亨德里克斯洗过澡
"I robbed a bank, I took a bath with Jimi Hendrix,
我活得精彩
I've lived!"
但他们只看见一个老女人
But all they see is a... is an old woman.
如果他们能看见我的话
If they see me at all.
那天在杂货店
The other day, in the grocery store,
熟食柜台后的店员
the fella behind the deli counter
对我视而不见 跟我身后的人说话
looked right through me and went on to the next person,
我完全失控了
and I completely lost it.
那时候跟我的互助对象打电♥话♥再合适不过了
It would have been a good time to call my sponsor,
但我没有互助对象
but I don't have one.
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
很难相信 但就连我这样的老前辈
Hard to believe, but even an old-timer like me
也会忘记 你没法只靠自己坚持戒瘾
can forget that you can't do this program by yourself.
我很感激我在这里有好朋友
And I'm grateful that I have good friends in here
她提醒了我
who reminded me.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
我治好了玛乔丽
I fixed Marjorie.
我妈妈去停车了
My mom went to park.
吉尔和温蒂也在停车
Jill and Wendy are parking, too.
我觉得我们被设计了
I think we're being set up.
你说得对
I think you're right.
克丽丝蒂 很抱歉
Christy, I'm sorry.
我最近很招人烦
I've been a gigantic pain in the ass.
我跟邦妮·普兰科特住一起
I live with Bonnie Plunkett.
我见过更糟糕的
My ass has seen worse.
我喜欢你的分享
I loved your share.
我很久都没那样分享过了
I haven't shared like that in a long time.
很高兴看到就算是你 有时候也会挣扎
It's good to see that even you struggle sometimes.
你会很高兴得知 我有了新的互助对象
You'll be happy to know I have a new sponsor.
我去问了凯瑟琳
I asked Catherine.
-织毛衣的人吗 -嗯
- The knitter? u202d- Mm-hmm.
她可能给你织一件蝴蝶毛衣
She might make you a butterfly sweater.
那样难道不好吗
Wouldn't that be wonderful?
我们没事了吧
So we're good?
是啊 我们没事了
Yeah. Yeah, we're good.
但我要继续跟着诺拉
But I am gonna stick with Nora.
希望那没关系
I hope that's okay.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course it is, sweetie.
我们认识后你进步很大
You've come a long way since we met.
也许你现在需要不一样的东西
Maybe you just need something a little different now.
没了你我不可能戒瘾的
I never could've gotten sober without you.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
不管我妈妈变多老 大家都绝对不会看不见她
No matter how old my mom gets, she's never gonna be invisible.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表