剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I'm done talking.
赶走他 不然我就找个愿意赶走他的人
Evict him, or I'll find somebody who will.
那
Well, then...
我辞职
I quit.
我是恨我的工作 但我没必要恨我自己
I may hate my job, but I don't have to hate myself.
顺便说一句 你内心深处
And by the way, whatever part of you
情愿把一个盲人赶到街头
that's comfortable throwing a blind man out on the street
也许正是你丈夫尖叫着逃离的原因
is maybe the part your husband ran screaming from.
抱歉 我知道我们倒霉了 但我就是忍♥不住
I'm sorry, I know this screws us, but I just couldn't do it.
不 没必要抱歉
No, no, no, don't be sorry.
我很高兴你没让她把你变成一个可怕的人
I'm so glad you didn't let her turn you into a horrible person.
是变回
Well, back into one.
也许我们要在亚当家住一阵子
And maybe we end up crashing at Adam's for a while.
没问题
Totally.
行吧
Sure.
我不是无情的人
I'm not heartless.
我只是不知道我在做什么
I just don't know what the hell I'm doing.
我孤身一人 很害怕
I'm alone, I'm scared.
我32年都没工作了
I haven't worked in 32 years,
现在我得管理这烂地方
and now I got to run this crapbox.
我现在就是这样的人了吗
I mean, is this who I am now?
不 你不是这样的人
No, no, it's not who you are.
这只是你在成为想做的人的路上做的事
It's just what you're doing on the road to who you're gonna be.
什么
What?
你丈夫离开了你 但那不是芒森先生的错
Okay, your husband left you, but that's not Mr. Munson's fault.
就像是我没有做我想做的事
Just like it's not your fault
这也不是你的错
that I'm not doing what I want to do.
在卫生间时听起来很有道理
It made sense in the bathroom.
两个像我们这样坚强聪明的女人
Look, two strong, smart women like us
能够一起想办法 提出一个合理的计划
can put our heads together and come up with a reasonable plan
你能得到你完全应得的房♥租
where you get the rent you so richly deserve
而他可以继续住公♥寓♥
and he gets to keep his apartment.
我愿意接受
I'd be open to that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不是个残忍♥的人
I'm not a monster.
但是三楼有个养兔子的孩子得走
Though there is a kid on the third floor with a bunny that needs to go.
没问题 那孩子走定了
You got it, the kid's out of here.
-我是说兔子 -更好
- I meant the bunny. u202d- Better.
这和《滑雪学校》的结局很像
This is working out a lot like Ski Academy.
我们在邮箱里发现的折扣卡
The discount card we found in the mail
-真的可以用来买♥♥你的药 -嗯
- actually did work for your prescription. u202d- Mm.
来资助我网页还没消息
The GoFundMe page is... hanging in there.
如果你没有穿着"不要肥妞"的T恤在大楼里
It might've helped if you hadn't paraded around the building
走来走去 这也许会有帮助
wearing a "No Fat Chicks" T-shirt.
我怎么知道我的T恤上写着什么
Well, how the hell am I supposed to know what my T-shirts say?
再说一句 我的确喜欢有点肉感
And for the record, I do like a little meat on the bones.
我会尽量把话传出去的
Well, I'll try and get the word out.
我也会帮你办杂事
I'll also help you run errands
-这样你就不用坐出租车了 -嗯
- so you don't have to take a cab. - Mm.
瑞塔愿意让你以后再付租金
And Rita is willing to let you pay off the back rent over time.
这个瑞塔
Mm. So this Rita...
她是个漂亮女人吗
is she a good-looking woman?
-是啊 她非常 -搞什么
- Yeah, she's very... - What the hell?!
你没告诉我小家伙在这
You didn't tell me the little one was here!
你想让他心脏病发作吗
You want to give him a heart attack?
你知道他治不起的
You know he can't afford that.
真棒
Yes!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表