剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我的更好
Yeah, mine's better.
但同样令人害怕
Uh, but equally terrifying.
你跟我一样疯狂
You're as crazy as I am,
那真是安心
and... that's kind of reassuring.
知道吗 我该走了
You know what? I'd better go.
我不想毁掉我们的关系
I don't want to wreck this relationship.
我也是
Yeah. Me neither.
也许我们该慢慢来
Maybe we just should... take it slow.
-也许是个好主意 -是啊
- Probably a good idea. - Yeah.
这座海滨别♥墅♥
So, this beach house...
大到够我妈妈和亚当住吗
is it big enough for my mom and Adam?
如果有客房♥ 我会用木板封住的
If there's a guest room, I'll board it up.
天啊 真性感
Oh, God, that's hot.
-好了 -好
- Um, all right. - All right.
-我要走了 -好
- Okay, I'm gonna go, yes. - Yes. Okay.
好 回头见
All right. I'll see you.
好
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
谢谢你抽空前来 邦妮 你帮了很多忙
Thanks for being here, Bonnie, you're a big help.
不用谢 我想告诉你
You're welcome. And I want you to know
我真的在努力
I'm really working on saying
在这里说合适的话
appropriate things when I'm here.
真不错
Good for you.
实际上 我甚至写了一些话
In fact, I've even written some down
我觉得不仅积极阳光
that I think are not only positive,
但愿还能让你感到安慰
but hopefully of some comfort.
虽然你累坏了
"Despite your crushing exhaustion,
但你看起来气色还不错
you don't look that bad."
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你有充足的理由来避开没吸引力的活动了
"Now you have a built-in excuse to avoid unappealing events,
比如孩子的生日派对
like children's birthday parties."
我会牢记在心的
I'll keep that in mind.
这句不错 我一开始看到维克托时
Ah, here's a good one. "I was at first frightened
觉得很害怕 但我现在不那么害怕了
when I looked at Victor, but now I am less so."
我还是专注于
You know what? I'm just gonna focus
你在乎到写下这些话的这一事实吧
on the fact that you cared enough to write a list.
我还有四句
I have four more.
-给我倒点茶就好 -好
- Just make me some tea. - Okay.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表