剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
好吧 晚餐是几点
Okay. Well, what time's dinner?
邦妮
You know, Bonnie,
这些电脑会有故障
these computers can be a bit glitchy.
该死 吉恩 我自己的麻烦事够多了
Damn it, Gene, I've got enough on my plate
哪有空操心你的问题
without worrying about your problems.
我的意思是
I'm saying,
也许你的逮捕记录
maybe your arrest record
不知怎么消失了
somehow disappeared.
这样如何
How about...
你去照顾你的女儿
you take care of your daughter,
而我去照顾我女儿
I'll go take care of mine?
真的吗
Really?
是的
Really.
克丽丝蒂 去外面把车
Christy, go outside and pull the car right up
开到前门外 打开空调
to the front door and blast the air conditioning.
没问题
That I can do.
小心蛇
Watch out for snakes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好好处理和你女儿的关系
And hang in there with your daughter.
别因为这事灰心丧气
Don't be discouraged by this.
知道了
Roger that.
-邦妮 -嗯
- Bonnie? - Yeah.
再也别回内华达州
Never come back to Nevada.
我会在清单里加上的
I'll add it to the list.
你开过了水疗的出口
Hey, you missed the exit for the spa.
我们不能去水疗了
We can't go to the spa.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我不配
Because I don't deserve it.
蠢牌九
Stupid pai gow.
我配啊 我身上都是监狱的臭味
I do. I'm covered in jail stink,
我要去磨砂
and I'm getting a salt scrub.
我不知道那是什么 我也许讨厌那样
I don't know what it is, I may hate it,
但我要做
but I'm getting it.
接着我要吃我在网站上看到的
Followed by a selection of artisanal cheeses
一系列手工奶酪
I saw on the website.
听起来的确不错
That does sound nice.
你可没奶酪吃 你要留在房♥间里
Oh, no cheese for you. You're staying in the room.
你可以对窗外看 但只能看停车场
You can look out the window, but only at the parking lot,
不能看山景
not at the mountain.
听起来很公平
That seems fair.
好吧 我掉头
Okay, I'll double back.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
你在内华达州没做过违法的事吧
You didn't do anything illegal in Nevada, did you?
看来我们快要知道了
I guess we're gonna find out.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表