剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
become king.
登基即位
Who knows what the future will bring?
谁能预料未来会如何
And they've searched through the remains of the rubble
他们在废墟中找了个遍
and still no Morgana?
找不到茉嘉娜
Or Morgause.
摩格斯也不见了
They won't have gone far.
她们跑不远
Merlin, no-one else is going to say this to you, but I will.
梅林 不会有人对你说这些 但我要说
Well done.
干得漂亮
I told you Camelot needed both of us.
我就说卡梅洛特缺不了我们俩
We're going to have to tidy this place up.
这地方要好好收拾一下
Not now.
现在不行
Where are you going?
你去哪里
What are you up to?
你在忙什么
There's something I have to do.
有件事情我必须要做
'In the wrong hands, this sword can do great evil.
"若落入歹人之手 此剑贻害无穷
'You must promise me, Merlin,
你要向我保证 梅林
'that once its task is done,
一旦完成使命
'you will place it where none can wield it.'
必妥善放置 确保无人可用"
让我们共同期待风起云涌的亚瑟王时代
感谢梅林组倾情奉献 感谢你一路相随
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表