剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young boy.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name - Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Your mother know you're out here?
你妈妈知道你跑出来了吗
What's your name, boy?
小子 你叫什么
Gilli.
格利
What's in the bag? Nothing.
袋子里有什么 没什么
Where you heading?
你要去哪儿
Camelot.
卡梅洛特
To fight in the tournament.
去参加比武大会
Is that what your pretty new sword's for? Yeah.
你这把漂亮的新剑就是为此准备的吗 是
Let me see.
让我瞧瞧
You ever seen this tournament?
你还没见识过比武大会吧
Believe me,
相信我
a little boy like you has got no chance,
你这种小毛孩没机会的
especially without a sword.
尤其是连剑都没了
Give it back. I'm doing you a favour. One day you'll thank me.
还给我 我是为你好 日后你会感谢我
I said, give it back!
我说了 还给我
I thought you were a fighter.
你不是个斗士吗
Well, here,
怎么着
I'll show you how to fight.
我让你见识见识怎么打斗吧
Good luck at the tournament.
比武大会见 祝你好运
Did anyone think this tournament through?
有谁看明白这事了吗
A contest, open to all-comers,
这比赛不分身份
with a prize of 100 gold coins.
获胜者可赢得一百金币的奖励
Hmmm. I wonder what kind of people are going to turn up?
真好奇有什么样的人出现
It's tradition, Merlin.
这是传统 梅林
The tournament's been held every ten years for centuries.
几百年来每十年就会举办一次
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Tell me he can't use that in the contest!
别告诉我比赛里能用那种武器
He can use what he likes. It's an open tournament.
什么武器都能用 这就是比武大会
What about the knight's code?
那骑士守则呢
Counts for nothing. The only rule is, there are no rules.
没用 这比赛唯一的规则 就是没有规则
Yeah, you're right, there is nothing to worry about.
好吧 你说得对 没什么好担心的
Excuse me. Hello?
不好意思 打扰一下
Drink?
要喝什么吗
A room. I'm only taking competitors.
我要一个房♥间 这里只接待选手
Spectators have to stay outside the city walls.
观众只能住在城外
Well, I am a competitor. Course you are.
我就是来参加比武大会的 开玩笑吧
Here.
你看
I'd like a room, please.
一个房♥间 谢谢
You'll have to share. But...
你得跟人合住 可是...
You want a bed or not?
要不要随你
And I'll have my money now. Why?
现在就要付钱 为什么
Because you'll be dead by sunset.
日落之前你未必能活着回来
My, if it's not the Prince of Camelot.
天哪 这不会是卡梅洛特的王子吧
I'm his servant.
不 我只是个侍从
I've always wanted a servant.
我一直想要个侍从呢
Here, clean them.
来 擦干净
What? My boots.
擦什么 我的靴子
Hurry up!
快点
I'm looking for a cloth.
我在找抹布
I don't care if you use your tongue. Clean 'em!
我不管 用舌头也行 快擦干净
Stay where you are.
住手
Oh, so you've decided to join us after all.
你到底还是来了
I think you should put that down, sir.
你该把那东西放下 先生
Did you hear that? Oh, I heard it, all right.
听到他说啥了吗 一清二楚
Why don't you say that again? I'm sorry, this is my fault.
再说一次试试 抱歉 是我的错
I'm not hearing you. I've said what I had to say.
说啊 我没听见 该说的我都说了
Watch out!
小心
Now, get out!
现在 滚出去
Thanks for the warning.
多谢提醒
It's me who should be grateful.
应该是我多谢你
It's all right.
不客气
I've already had a run in with those two.
我跟那俩家伙早有过节
You have?
是吗
I know what's it's like to be picked on.
我知道那种被羞辱的感觉
Merlin!
梅林
Well, thanks again... Merlin!
再次感谢 梅林
Merlin, that's me.
他叫的就是我 梅林
I'm Gilli.
我叫格利
Merlin! Ah! I've got to go.
梅林 我得走了
Remind me how many times you've won this tournament, Uther? Three.
这比武大会您赢过几次来着 三次
That's a lot to live up to, Arthur.
亚瑟 你得加油了哦
Indeed.
必须的
I remember your last victory.
我还记得您上次得胜
You were a master in the arena.
不愧是竞技场上的王者
It's such a shame we won't see you compete again.
真可惜不能再看到您上场比赛了
Who says you won't?
谁说不能了
You said you were too old to take the field.
您不是说年事已高 不能再上场竞技了吗
It's not age that stops me. I'm still a match for any man.
年龄不是问题 我仍然宝刀未老
Well, we won't be finding out.
这可没法验证了
Why ever not?
为何不能
Because I don't want you getting hurt.
因为我不希望您受伤
Do you think you could still win the crown?
您还能摘得桂冠吗
The kingdom needs him to rule, not to fight.
国王的职责是治国 不是比武
You think I can't do both?
你觉得我不能两者兼顾吗
You're not as young as you used to be.
时过境迁 您可要服老啊
Besides, I need someone to keep me company in the stands.
而且 总得有人陪我看比赛吧
If you'll excuse me, I need to prepare for the tournament. Merlin.
失陪 我得去准备了 梅林
It is such a shame.
真可惜
It would have been good for the people to see you compete one last time.
要是百姓能看到您再披挂上阵就好了
But still, Arthur's probably right.
不过亚瑟的担心也不无道理
You can't do everything.
您也并非无所不能
How're you feeling?
感觉如何
Confident.
胸有成竹
Are you sure?
确定吗
Yes.
确定
Because last time this tournament was held,
我听说上次比赛
three men died.
死了三个人
Really? That was just on the first day.
是吗 而且只是第一天
Thanks for that, Merlin. And on that second day...
多谢安慰 梅林 而第二天...
Let's just get through the first...
先过第一天再说
You're right, because that's when most people die.
没错 死掉的人也这么想
Merlin? Yes.
梅林 在
Shut up.
闭嘴
It is my pleasure to welcome you all to Camelot.
欢迎诸位勇士齐聚卡梅洛特
This is a contest like no other.
这是世上绝无仅有的比赛
It is open to all-comers...
任何人皆可参加
..including our reigning champion, the King.
包括卫冕冠军 国王陛下
There are no rules, no weapons are banned.
比赛没有规则 任何武器均可使用
The last man standing takes the prize.
坚持到最后的赢得冠军
Let the tournament begin!
比赛现在开始
Who'd have believed it?
这怎么可能
That was a fine victory.
赢得漂亮
Thank you. That'll need treating.
谢谢 伤口需要包扎一下
It's all right. Gaius is the Court Physician.
不用了 盖乌斯是宫廷御医
It's just a nick. I'm fine.
擦破皮而已 没事
He's using magic.
他用了魔法
I suspected as much.
我也怀疑是的
The ring bears a mark of the Old Religion.
戒指上刻着古老宗教的图案
Such rings are very rare but they act as a conduit,
这种戒指十分稀有 类似某种媒介
a channel for magical powers.
辅助施放魔法
So he does have magic like me?
这么说他真有魔法
He doesn't have your powers, Merlin.
他的力量不如你 梅林
But to wield a ring such as that would need considerable gifts.
但是戴上戒指 他的魔法能力不容小视
Well, he's braver than me, using magic in front of all those people.
他在众目睽睽下施展魔法 我自愧不如
Brave or stupid?
不过是愚蠢之举
If Uther finds out, he'll have him killed.
要是让乌瑟发现 他必死无疑
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表