剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
How about we make this more interesting?
不如来点彩头怎么样
50 gold coins.
五十金币如何
First clean hit.
先击中者为胜
Make it 100.
一百金币吧
You can keep your money.
留着你的钱吧
Don't worry. In the melee there'll be two of us.
别担心 混战时有咱们俩呢
With the Stulorne blade, I'll fillet the little brat.
我会用斯塔隆剑把那个臭小子削成碎片
What are you doing with that, boy?
你在这里干什么
I was just tidying...
我来打扫一下
Keep away from things that don't concern you.
不该你动的东西 你最好别碰
To the eye the sword appeared blunt, but when I touched it...
那把剑看起来很钝 但我轻轻一碰...
You were lucky. I've seen those blades in action.
你很走运 我曾经见过这种剑
They are forged using sorcery.
它们是用魔法锻造的
But what would they want with such a blade?
但他们用这样的剑是何目的
I think they mean to kill Arthur in the melee.
我估计 他们是想在混战中杀死亚瑟
But in front of all those people?
就在大庭广众之下
It's the perfect cover. If they succeed,
多好的掩护 如果成功了
nobody will suspect it was intentional.
没人会怀疑这是蓄意谋杀
I need to warn Arthur.
我要去警告亚瑟
Merlin, Sir Oswald is a Knight,
梅林 奥斯瓦德爵士
he comes from a well respected family.
是一位出身尊贵的骑士
You can't accuse him without proof.
你不能无端指控他
Then we need that blade...
那就要拿到那把剑...
I'll get it.
我去拿
What if they catch you?
要是他们抓到你怎么办
What reason would you have to be in Sir Oswald's chambers?
你哪有理由出现在奥斯瓦德爵士的房♥间
No, it's safer if I do it.
我来做的话会更安全
Merlin should be back by now.
梅林也该回来了
I know...
是啊
I'm going to go see what's going on.
我去看看 别出什么事了
Gwaine...
高汶
I was just rearranging the bedclothes. That's all.
我刚只是在整理被子 仅此而已
You hear that, Sir Ethan.
听到了吧 伊森爵士
He was just rearranging the bedclothes.
他只是在整理被子而已
My mistake.
我错了
He's not the snivelling thief I thought he was.
原来他不是那个哭哭啼啼的小贼
I thought you might be cold.
我只是怕你冻着
Of course you did.
是啊是啊
Is there a problem here?
怎么回事
No. Now leave.
没事 马上出去
You all right, Merlin?
你没事吧 梅林
I thought I told you to leave.
我说了让你出去
I wasn't talking to you.
我没跟你说话
How dare you speak to a Knight like that.
你竟敢对堂堂骑士出言不逊
Careful!
小心
Don't worry, I can handle this thug.
别紧张 这恶棍我能对付
Watch out.
当心
What's going on?
出什么事了
This man attacked me.
这人竟敢攻击我
I demand an audience with the King.
我要求谒见国王
It's not Sir Oswald,
他不是奥斯瓦德爵士
it's the thug from the tavern, Dagr...
是酒馆里的恶棍 达戈
He's using a magical crystal to change his appearance...
他用一块魔法水晶改变了容貌
Sire, this man attacked me with a sword.
陛下 此人用剑攻击我
He tried to kill me.
企图杀我
Is this true?
是这样吗
I stepped in to protect Merlin.
我是进去保护梅林
I tried to talk to him. He was like a man possessed.
我本想与他沟通 他却像着了魔
I'm sure that Sir Ethan will back me up. Indeed.
伊森爵士能为我作证 的确如此
I can vouch for his every word.
他说的千真万确
He's a liar.
他说谎
I will have your tongue;
说话注意点儿
how dare you speak to a Knight in that way.
你怎敢如此污蔑一位骑士
Nobility is defined by what you do,
高贵与否 决定于作为
not by who you are.
而非出身
These men are anything but.
这两人有损骑士之名
They are arrogant thugs. Gwaine!
他们根本是狂妄自大的恶棍 高汶
You see, Sire, how he behaves.
陛下 他的言行您都看到了吧
I have heard enough.
我听够了
For a commoner to attack a nobleman
一介平民胆敢袭击贵族
is in violation of the Knight's code.
这违反了骑士规章
I couldn't agree with you more, Sire.
我完全同意 陛下
He must be made an example of.
必须以儆效尤
Sir Oswald, please...
好了 奥斯瓦德爵士
Nothing less than his execution will give me satisfaction.
只有处决他 方能平息我心头之怒
Father, I understand how this must look.
父王 我理解现在的情形
It's an embarrassing situation.
确实非常尴尬
Sir Oswald is a dear friend
奥斯瓦德爵士是我的挚友
and our guest here in Camelot.
也是卡梅洛特的贵客
But Gwaine is my guest here too.
可高汶也是我的客人
He may not be of noble birth,
也许他没有高贵的出身
but I can vouch that he has a noble heart.
但我能保证他有一颗高贵的心
How can you say that when you see the way he behaves?
看到他的言行 你居然还这样为他辩解
Gwaine risked his life to save mine.
高汶冒着生命危险救了我
I beg you, please.
拜托 求您了
If a Knight's word is his bond then I give you my word.
若骑士的证词可信 那我向您作出保证
Gwaine is a good man.
高汶是个好人
He deserves clemency.
他理应得到仁慈对待
You are banished from Camelot.
我将你逐出卡梅洛特
If you ever return, you will pay for it with your life.
若你敢回来 定将付出生命的代价
You have until dawn to leave the city.
黎明前就离开这里
That serving boy is onto us.
那个仆人认出我们了
What's he going to do?
他又能怎样呢
We're Knights, remember...
记住 我们是骑士
You've seen what happens when a commoner accuses a Knight.
你也看到了平民指控骑士的下场
I'm sorry. Don't be.
对不起 别这样
I never stay in one place for very long.
我从来不会在某地久留
People get sick of me too quickly. I didn't...
大家总是很快就厌烦我 我没有
After the trouble I caused?
在我惹了这么大♥麻♥烦之后呢
You livened the place up.
你活跃了这里的气氛
Make sure you look after Arthur.
照顾好亚瑟
He's in danger.
他有危险
I thought you hated nobles?
你不是讨厌贵族吗
Yeah, well, maybe that one's worth dying for, eh?
是啊 但也许这位值得为之赴汤蹈火
I heard what happened. Yeah...
我都听说了 是嘛
Well, there you go. You did a brave thing.
就是这么回事 你很勇敢
Hell of a lot of good that did me.
我做的好事数都数不清了
I know Arthur.
我了解亚瑟
He's not like Uther.
他不像乌瑟
You saved his life.
你救了他的命
I'm sure one day he'll repay you...
我敢肯定 总有一天他会报答你
He tried to speak up for me.
他站出来替我说话
Arthur's fair.
亚瑟为人公正
He's loyal.
也很忠诚
He will be a great King.
他会成为一个好国王
I know he will.
一定会的
Clearly...
毫无疑问
if he makes everyone feel the way you do.
如果大家都和你有同感的话
At least now I know why you turned me down.
至少现在我知道你为什么拒绝了我
It's not just me that says that.
不是只有我这么说
No. I'm sure it isn't.
当然 我知道
Let's hope he lives that long.
祈祷他能活到那一天吧
I don't know what we do.
我不知道该怎么办
I could try and persuade Arthur to withdraw from the contest...
我可以试试说服亚瑟放弃比赛
He won't. I know Arthur.
他不会的 我了解亚瑟
I'll have to somehow...
我必须要...
use my powers to defend him.
用我的能力保护他
With the King and half of Camelot watching?
当着国王的面 在众目睽睽之下使用魔法吗
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
I trust you're ready for the challenge.
我相信你已经准备好接受挑战了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表