剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young boy.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
You know what you need after a hard day's hunt?
打猎结束 筋疲力尽 知道这时最需要什么吗
Sleep?
睡觉
A nice cold tankard of mead.
一大杯美味的冰镇蜂蜜酒
Mead.
蜂蜜酒
No better place to measure the mood of your people
要体察民情的话
than the local tavern.
当地小酒馆是最佳选择
This is one of those moments where I tell you something
所以现在又要上演
isn't a good idea and you ignore me, isn't it?
"梅林劝我 我无视"的戏码 对吧
You're learning, Merlin. Slowly.
有进步啊 梅林 虽然进步缓慢
But you're learning.
不过聊胜于无
Now remember, in here you're not my servant.
记住 在这里你不是我的仆人
I'm just a simple peasant like everyone else.
我和他们一样 只是个平凡的农民
The simple part's right.
"平凡"这词形容你智商倒是没错
What? I said 'the sun is very bright'.
什么 我是说 今天天气不错
Yeah, yeah it is.
是啊 确实
Afternoon. What'll it be?
下午好 喝点什么
Oh, you're a handsome fellow!
小哥你倒是挺帅的嘛
Well, you wouldn't be the first to say it.
这种话我都听腻了
Oh, no, sorry, I was talking about your friend here.
抱歉 我是在说你的这位朋友
Him?
他
Thank you.
谢谢啦
Two tankards of mead, please.
两杯蜂蜜酒 谢谢
I was wrong.
我说错了
Coming here was a great idea.
这地方真是来对了
Afternoon, Mary. Business looks good.
下午好啊 玛丽 生意不错嘛
We have our better days.
最近生意没原来好了
I don't suppose you'll begrudge me my share then.
你不会是想赊账吧
And the rest? That's all we've got.
剩下的呢 只有这么多
I'll not ask again.
再不交出来别怪我不客气
Take your hands off her.
放开她
I'm going to make you pay for that.
你会为此付出代价的
I'd like to see you try.
我还真是拭目以待了
You had to open your big mouth, didn't you, Merlin?
梅林 你就不能闭着嘴乖乖坐在那 是不是
You two have got yourselves in a bit of a pickle, haven't you?
看来你俩惹上了点小麻烦啊 是不是
You should get out of here while you have the chance.
你现在离开这儿还来得及
You're probably right.
说的也是
Arthur!
亚瑟
Merlin, behind you!
梅林 小心身后
Aetslide bencpel.
[咒语]
Pass the jug.
把罐子给我
What do they call you then? Merlin.
你叫什么名字 梅林
Gwaine. Pleasure to meet you.
我叫高汶 幸会
Such a waste.
真是浪费了这美酒
How is he?
他怎么样
Not good.
情况不妙
He's losing a lot of blood...
失血过多了
If this man ever troubles you again,
如果此人再来找你们麻烦
word is to be sent to Camelot.
就向卡梅洛特禀告
Soldiers will be here within a day.
士兵们会在一天之内赶到
How can you make a promise like that?
你口气怎么这么大呢
Because I'm the King's son. Prince Arthur.
因为我是国王的儿子 亚瑟王子
Prince Arthur. Prince Arthur in my tavern!
亚瑟王子 亚瑟王子居然来我酒馆喝酒
Come on!
咱继续吧
Merlin, fetch me some fresh water,
梅林 帮我打些水回来
towels, needle and silk thread. And honey?
毛巾 针 还有丝线 要蜂蜜吗
You're learning.
有进步啊
It helps fight the infection.
有助于防止伤口感染
But he'll be all right?
他会痊愈的吧
Providing he's strong.
只要他足够强壮
He's that all right.
这点倒是不必担心
The man saved my life, Gaius.
他救了我的命 盖乌斯
He's to be given anything he needs.
要什么都可以给他
What am I doing in this bed?
我怎么会躺在这儿
You were wounded.
你受伤了
Arthur wanted to make sure you were treated by his physician.
亚瑟昨晚请他的医师帮你治疗
Arthur?
亚瑟
Prince Arthur. You saved his life.
亚瑟王子 你救了他
If I'd known who he was...
要是早知道他是谁
I probably wouldn't have.
估计我就袖手旁观了
He's a noble.
他是贵族
Yeah, but he's a good man.
是啦 但他是个好人啊
If you say so.
情人眼里出西施
Well, you're a hero. The King wants to thank you in person.
你是大英雄 国王想要当面向你道谢
Please, no.
拜托 不用了
I've met a few Kings...
我之前见过几个国王
once you've met one, you've met them all.
天下乌鸦一般黑
He'll probably give you a reward. I'm not interested.
他可能会奖赏你呢 没兴趣
Besides, I've got everything I need right here.
而且 生活所需的话 这里一应俱全
Why did you help us?
你为什么要帮我们
Your chances looked between slim and none.
你俩看上去胜算渺茫
I guess I just kind of liked the look of those odds.
我估计我只是喜欢看那些人惊慌失措吧
How's Gwaine? Recovering...
高汶怎么样了 康复中
Who's that?
那是谁啊
Ah, Sir Derian.
德里安爵士
He's here for the melee.
他是来参加混战的
Oh, yeah, the tournament where the Knights
想起来了 就是一群骑士骑着马跑来跑去
ride around hitting each other with blunt weapons for no good reason.
用钝器互相搏杀 损人不利己的比赛嘛
A little more to it than that... Really?
不止如此 是嘛
All I've ever seen is people getting the seven bells knocked out of them,
我看到的只是人们相互揍得头破血流
so that the last man standing can be called the winner.
然后站到最后的人就是冠军
The melee is the ultimate test of strength and courage.
混战是对力量和胆量的终极测试
Are you sure we're talking about the same thing?
你确定我们说的是同一件事吗
Well, I wouldn't expect you to understand. You're not a knight.
我不指望你那小脑袋能理解 你又不是骑士
Well, if it means I don't get clobbered round the head,
不当骑士 就不用头破血流
I'm glad of it. Well, I'm afraid it doesn't.
挺好的嘛 你高兴得太早了
I need that lot cleaned by noon.
中午前把场地收拾好
The Stulorne Blades, just as you requested.
按你要求打造的斯塔隆剑
They're blunt.
看似不锋
That is only how they appear.
巧剑若拙
Why should you want such a weapon?
你要此剑作何用
That's none of your business, old man.
不关你事 老鬼
You have the crystals?
水晶呢
Money first.
先付钱
Not yet.
不能碰
Pecce treowan andwlitan heora
[咒语]
fram gesihoe eallra.
[咒语]
The wearer of these crystals
使用此水晶
will be able to take on the form
沾染他人的鲜血
of whoever's blood they touch.
便可变化为他人的面貌
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢 谢谢惠顾
Now what?
现在怎么做
Now, Ebor, we can take our revenge on
艾伯 我们要去卡梅洛特找亚瑟王子
Prince Arthur of Camelot.
好好算算账
I believe this belongs to you.
这个应该很配你
I don't think so. It's not my colour.
我不觉得 不是我喜欢的颜色
Well, let us see.
戴上看看
I bet you've got a whole bunch of those to hand out.
我敢打赌 你有一大捧花要送出去
Yours is the only one.
只有你这一朵
I'm Gwaine.
我叫高汶
You haven't told me your name.
还未请教芳名
You look like a Princess to me,
我觉得你像一位公主
so it's probably something like Sophia or Esmerelda!
名字也许是索菲娅或埃斯梅拉达
That's it. Princess Esmerelda!
没错 埃斯梅拉达公主
Stop it, people are staring.
别这样 大家都看着呢
Not until you tell me your name. It's Gwen.
除非告诉我你的名字 格温
There, that wasn't so hard, now was it?
看 也没那么难吧
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表