剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
They were neither of them in love. That's not the point.
他们之间毫无感情可言 问题不在这
That's not the way things are done.
他不该这么解决问题
Then maybe it's time things changed.
或许是该做出些改变了
I think he has the makings of a great king.
我认为他会成为伟大的国王
You should be proud of him.
你该替他感到自豪
So, I am still a single man.
瞧 我现在仍然单身
Indeed.
是啊
I don't think you deserved her, actually.
其实我觉得你配不上她
She's really very lovely.
她真的是国色天香啊
Well, I had hoped to have forsaken her for one equally as lovely.
但愿我能找到和她媲美的女人
Who knows, maybe even more so.
谁知道呢 说不定有过之无不及
I do not know of such a person. Me neither.
我还没见过这种人呢 我也是
But I guess only time will tell.
不过时间会揭晓一切
Elyan? Brother and Sister reunited.
伊兰 兄妹重逢
It warms the heart.
真是激动人心啊
What would a man like Cenred want with us?
森诺德这样的人为何愿意与我们一道
You can bring me Arthur Pendragon.
你能将亚瑟·彭德拉根引来
Who did that to you?
谁干的
There is nothing he would not do for her. And once he is dead?
他为她在所不惜 而他一旦死了
You may take your place on the throne of Camelot.
你就成了卡梅洛特王位的继承人
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表