剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young boy.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
Morgana.
茉嘉娜
You don't know how much I regret everything that I've done.
你不知我有多后悔
The mandrake pierces the very recesses of the soul,
曼德拉根会刺穿他的灵魂深处
twisting the unconscious into the very image of fear and dread.
令人疯癫发狂 并将其拖入可怖深渊
Camelot is weaker than it's been for years.
卡梅洛特城比以往任何时候都颓弱
Assault on Camelot cannot be undertaken lightly.
攻袭卡梅洛特城并非那么轻而易举
You forget, we have an ally in the court.
你忘了 宫中还有我们的盟友呢
So you believe we have a traitor in Camelot?
这么说 你认为卡梅洛特有叛徒
Merlin suspects me.
梅林对我起了疑心
Well, then we must stop him.
那我们必须阻止他才行
When Cenred marches on Camelot,
当森诺德进军到卡梅洛特之时
he will find a kingdom without a leader.
他会发现整个王国群龙无首
I didn't think you'd answer my call.
我还以为你不会理睬我的召唤
Merlin.
梅林
I could not resist a Dragonlord,
我没法违抗御龙者的命令
even if I wanted to.
即使我不想从命
I'm grateful. Thank you.
非常感激 谢谢你
Lie still.
静静躺着
The Serket's poison is powerful.
毒蝎赛尔凯特的毒性很强大
I have given you an enchantment that will help you heal.
我已经为你施了能够治愈的魔法
But it will take time.
但还需要些时间
Where is that half-wit?
那个蠢蛋在哪儿
Merlin?
梅林吗
I've got no socks, no breeches and an archery session to go to.
我没袜子和裤子穿 马上还要去练箭
Merlin!
梅林
I thought he was with you, sire.
我以为他和您在一起 殿下
Don't try to cover for him!
不要包庇他
He didn't come home last night,
他昨晚没有回来
I can't find him.
我都找不到他
Well, when you do,
你找到他时
you can tell him he's the target.
告诉他 他死定了
You shouldn't have let me sleep.
你不该让我睡着的
I had no choice, young warlock.
我没办法 年轻法师
The venom was too strong,
那毒液的毒性太强了
even for your great powers.
你虽法力强大 也经受不住
I don't have time, I need to get back to Camelot.
我没时间了 我必须赶回卡梅洛特
The Kingdom is in danger and...
王国有难而且...
..it's my fault.
而且都是我的错
I should have listened to you.
我早该听你的
I should never have trusted Morgana.
不应该信任茉嘉娜
You did what you felt was right.
你做了自认为正确的事
And that shows great courage.
倒也体现出超凡的勇气
But trust is a double-edged sword.
但是信任 是一把双刃剑
I thought, because she has magic,
我知道她有魔法
I thought...we were the same.
所以就以为我们是同类人
In some ways, you are.
从某种程度上说 是的
No.
不
I will never be like her.
我绝不会和她一样
You have learnt an important lesson, Merlin.
你学到了至关重要的一课 梅林
Your determination to see goodness in people
只看到别人善良的一面
will be your undoing.
是你的致命伤
But I fear that your futures
但是恐怕你们的未来
are now joined forever.
都会交织在一起了
She is the darkness to your light,
你是光明 她为黑暗
the hatred to your love.
你心存爱 她心有恨
I need to get back to Camelot.
我必须赶回卡梅洛特
You're not yet fully recovered, Merlin
你还没有完全复原 梅林
and it's more than three days walk.
而且走路回去也要三天以上
I've no intention of walking.
我可没想走着回去
This is as far as I go.
我只能送你到此
Thank you.
谢谢你了
I won't forget this.
我不会忘记你的帮助
Be careful, young warlock.
要小心 年轻法师
The great battle for Camelot has begun.
卡梅洛特大战已经开始
You must be strong,
你必须要很坚强
for Arthur's destiny
因为亚瑟的命运
and the future of Albion lie in your hands.
还有阿尔比恩[大不列颠岛古称]的未来
ie in your hands.
都由你肩负
You need to wake up.
快醒醒
Melin?
梅林
Where've you been?
你去哪儿了
I don't have time to explain.
没时间解释了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Morgana is in league with Morgause, she's plotting against Uther.
茉嘉娜与摩格斯勾结 设计谋害乌瑟
what?
什么
She's responsible for his visions. Come on, hurry up.
她是国王生病的罪魁祸首 快点
There's something I need to show you.
我要给你看样东西
Uther.
乌瑟
Uther.
乌瑟
Please!
求你了
It was an enchantment, sire.
那是魔咒造成的幻象 陛下
You need to rest.
您需要休息
Please drink this, sire.
请把它喝了 陛下
It will help you to sleep.
能帮助您睡个安稳觉
We must tell Uther what Morgana has done.
我们必须把茉嘉娜的所作所为告诉乌瑟
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
He'd have both our heads if we made such accusations,
这种控告会搭上我们俩人的性命
he'd look on it as treason.
他会判我们叛国罪的
We can't let her get away with it!
可我们也不能袖手旁观 任她为所欲为
He dotes on her every word, Merlin.
他十分宠爱她 梅林
But, if he knew...
但如果他知道的话...
You've seen how blind he is to her faults.
你也看到了 乌瑟对她的过错视而不见
Besides, the root is gone now.
再说了 曼德拉根已被拔除
It can do no more harm.
也不能再危害人了
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
I heard Morgana and Morgause.
我听见茉嘉娜和摩格斯的谈话
There's more to their plan, I'm sure of it.
我敢肯定她们的计划还不止这些
What happened?!
怎么回事
What happened?
怎么回事
I've had to make do without a servant,
仆人跑了 我只能这样将就着
that's what happened!
就是这么回事
I wasn't gone for that long!
我又没有消失很久
Without my permission.
可没经过我同意
What if I was dying?
那我要是死了呢
I wouldn't be complaining.
我就不会这么烦心了
But you're not. So where've you been?
但你没死 你去哪儿了
I was dying.
差点就死了
I don't have time for this!
没时间跟你胡扯
The future of the kingdom rests upon my shoulders.
我肩负整个王国的未来
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你知不知道这是怎样的重任
Well... Merlin!
当然 梅林
I should have you thrown in the dungeons,
给我一个
so what have you got to say for yourself?
不把你关进地牢的理由
You've not had your breakfast this morning, have you?
你还没吃早餐吧
I'll have you for breakfast!
我就把你当早餐了
It's no wonder this place is a mess.
怪不得这里这么乱
Oh, yes. I can see you've got all the makings of a great king!
原来这就是伟大国王的必经之路呀
May I clear away the dishes, my lady?
殿下 可以收拾了吗
Morgana?
茉嘉娜
I was thinking about what to wear.
我在想该如何打扮
I must dress.
我该换衣服了
Have you lost something, my lady?
您丢东西了吗 殿下
My earring.
我在找耳环
I thought I might have dropped it while I was in here yesterday.
我以为昨天掉在这里了
How is he?
他情况如何
Much better.
好很多了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表