剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
I'm not leaving without the trident.
不拿到三叉戟 我决不走
That was the whole point of this quest.
这是任务的目的所在
Do you want us to help you?
要我们帮忙吗
Or do you want to do this alone?
还是你要独自一人完成呢
Merlin!
梅林
Do you know where the trident is?
你知道三叉戟在哪儿吗
If I did, there wouldn't be a problem, would there?
要是我知道 哪儿还用你们帮忙
Any clues you can give us?
那有线索吗
This is a quest, Merlin, not a treasure hunt.
这是做任务 梅林 又不是寻宝游戏
Well, it is sort of... Merlin!
我怎么觉得... 梅林
Look at this.
快看
Looks like a throne room.
看上去像国王觐见室
If the trident's going to be anywhere...
如果说三叉戟最可能出现在哪里...
Merlin?
梅林
Merlin, are you all right?
梅林 你没事吧
Gwaine! Arthur!
高汶 亚瑟
There's got to be a way to open this.
肯定有办法打开石门
So, Emrys, you are here at last.
艾米雷斯 你终于来了
So you are still alive.
你果然还活着
For now.
暂时而已
Now, I'm sure if we can just reach in here...
我敢肯定 如果能摸到这里面...
..we'll be able to find something to release the door.
就一定有办法打开石门
Go on, then.
加油
Don't be such a princess.
别这么娘们
This is your quest, after all.
毕竟这是你的任务嘛
That'll be... Your friends.
那是... 是你的朋友们
Courage and strength, I know.
勇气和力量
Without their help you would not be here.
没有他们的帮助 你不会到达这里
What is it you want?
你想要什么
I want an end to my suffering.
我想终止我的痛苦
You want to die?
你想死
I have been waiting all these years...
我已等候多年
..for the arrival of a new time,
等待着新时代的到来
the time of the once and future king.
一位旷古绝今的贤明君主
I've heard these words before.
这话很耳熟
And you will hear them again,
你还会再次听到
for that time is dawning.
因为那个时代渐露曙光
And my time finally can come to an end.
而我的时代行将落幕
This is why you were brought here.
这就是你被带来这里的原因
For this is not Arthur's quest,
这并不是亚瑟的任务
it is yours.
而是你的
Arthur thinks the prize is the trident.
亚瑟以为奖品是这把三叉戟
But the real prize...
但真正的奖赏
..is something far greater.
远比这个要好得多
Water from the Lake of Avalon.
阿瓦隆湖之水
I have kept it safe these years,
我将其保管多年
waiting for the right person to claim it.
只待命定之人现身来取
And that is you.
而那人就是你
You are the one chosen.
你就是天选之人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Albion's time of need is near,
阿尔比恩[英格兰古称]即将面临危机
and in that dark hour you must be strong,
黑暗笼罩之时 你必须坚强
for you alone can save her.
因为唯有你能拯救她
Your powers are great, but you will need help.
你虽力量强大 但仍需要帮助
And that is what I'm giving you.
我将此物送给你
When all seems lost,
众人皆迷失之时
this will show you the way.
它能为你指明方向
Thank you.
感激不尽
I have given you a gift.
我送了你礼物
Now you must give me one in return.
你也必须还礼
But I have nothing to give.
我什么都没有
I think you do.
你有
If I give you this, you will die.
我给你这个 你就会死
'Thank you.'
谢谢你
Merlin.
梅林
Ha! Look what I found.
瞧我找到了什么
Now let's get out of this place.
我们该走了
This is the border.
到边界了
By Uther's decree, I can go no further.
根据乌瑟的判决 我到此为止了
I'm sorry, Gwaine.
抱歉 高汶
There's nothing I can do to change that.
这件事我无能为力
Maybe one day. Yeah, when Camelot gets itself a halfdecent king.
来日方长 等卡梅洛特有个像样的国王吧
Careful...
说话注点儿意
he is my father.
他是我父亲
Well, you can't have everything. Where will you go this time?
人无完人嘛 这回你要去哪里
Think I'll ride south.
南边吧
You can't keep living like that.
你不能总那么四处漂泊
Yeah, but it's fun trying.
也是挺有趣的经历嘛
Thanks, Gwaine.
谢谢 高汶
I'll remember this, Gwaine.
我铭记在心 高汶
Got to say, that was a good quest.
不得不说 这趟寻宝之旅真刺♥激♥
Did you meet that man on the bridge?
你遇到桥上那人了吗
Then the wyverns, they were really scary.
然后是双足飞龙 真是吓死人了
And the door to the throne room! That was so close.
最后是通往觐见室的大门 非常近了
You do talk some nonsense sometimes.
你还真会胡编乱造
What on earth would you even know about it? It's not like you were there.
你知道什么 你当时好像不在场吧
Of course I was. You were not there, you have not seen me for days.
我当然在 你不在场 好些天都没见到我了
You've been on a little trip to... pick herbs, or whatever it is
你只是出去采药什么的 反正就是闲暇之时
you do in your spare time. Ah, course, if your father was to find out you weren't alone...
常做的事儿 是啊 要是国王发现你不是独自...
Yes, Merlin. So just keep your mouth shut!
行了 梅林 闭嘴不说话就成
Absolutely, sire.
我保证 殿下
Do anything you say.
悉听尊便
For a price.
但有条件
What kind of price?
什么条件
A day off. Mmm.
休息一天 嗯
I think you've had too many of those herbs you've been picking.
我想你是草药吃得太多 吃坏了肚子
My lady?
殿下
Arthur!
亚瑟
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Isn't it wonderful? I'm so happy.
太好了 我真高兴
I'll clear that up.
我来清理
Arthur, I don't know what pleases me more -
亚瑟 你真让我不胜欢喜
to be in possession of such a precious artefact
在找到如此珍贵的宝物同时
or know that you have finally proved yourself to be
又最终证明了自己
the man I had always hoped you would be.
没有辜负我的期望
Thank you, father.
多谢父王鼓励
I have no doubt that you will one day make a fine king.
终有一日 你将成为优秀的国王
It's from the Lake of Avalon?
这水来自阿瓦隆之湖
That's what he told me. Interesting.
他是这么说的 有趣
You think? Well, it must have some significance.
是吧 一定有什么意义
Maybe...
也许
do you believe his warnings?
你相信他的警告吗
Well, we already know of one enemy within our walls.
萧墙之内 已有劲敌
Morgana.
茉嘉娜
Her abilities are growing.
而且她的力量日益强大
Whether the Fisher King is right or wrong,
不管渔人王所言对错与否
we would be foolish to ignore his words.
充耳不闻 必是愚蠢之举
I've missed you. And I you.
我想念你 我也一样
Ye bay ode ick.
[咒语]
There's some kind of creature in your room. That is the manticore.
你房♥间里有只怪物 这是蝎尾狮
The ancients lived in fear of it. Trembled at its very name.
古人对其无比畏惧 闻风丧胆
I love you, Alice.
我爱你 埃利斯
She's up to something, and whatever it is it isn't good.
她正在打什么主意 总归不是好事
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表