剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Camelot would soon be at our mercy.
称霸卡梅洛特指日可待
Where is the cup now?
圣杯现在在哪里
It is in the hands of the Druids.
在德鲁伊手里
All I know is that their camp lies within Cenred's kingdom.
我只知道他们的巢穴在森诺德领地内
Then perhaps Cenred will be of use to us again.
看来森诺德又有利用的价值了
He has spies everywhere. If he can have Arthur followed...
他的探子无处不在 如果跟踪亚瑟
Then Arthur will lead us all the way to the cup itself.
那亚瑟就能带着我们找到圣杯了
Which way was the Prince heading?
王子往哪边去了
For the Forest of Ascetir, my lady.
往阿斯丁森林方向 女士
Send word to the scouts in the area. They must be prepared.
传令那里所有哨探 时刻待命
Yes, Sire.
遵命 陛下
Can your scouts be relied upon?
你的哨探可靠吗
Of course.
当然
I hand-picked them myself.
都是我亲自挑选的
Why does that not reassure me?
可我怎么一点也放不下心来
Do not concern yourself, my lady.
不要杞人忧天了 女士
The Cup of Life will soon be in our hands.
生命之杯即将落入我手
And when it is, Camelot will be ours.
到那时 卡梅洛特就是我们的了
You forget yourself, Cenred.
别得意忘形了 森诺德
It is Morgana that will take the throne, not you or I.
到时也是茉嘉娜登上王位 不是你我
I make no claim upon the throne.
我不要王位
Only the spoils of victory.
只要战利品
You will get what you deserve, Cenred.
你自会得偿所愿 森诺德
I can assure you of that.
我向你保证
We're going to Cenred's Kingdom, aren't we?
我们是要去森诺德的领地 是吧
What makes you say that?
为什么这样说
Er, we're in the Forest of Ascetir. We're not stopping.
我们现在在阿斯丁森林 还在继续前进
You can think what you like, Merlin.
随便你怎么想 梅林
Come on. You might as well tell me.
别这样 快点告诉我
Then I'd have to kill you. I told you that.
我说了 告诉了你就要除掉你
Go ahead. I'm probably going to die anyway.
说嘛 反正我可能不会活着回去了
Look at what happened to the patrol that came here.
你忘了巡逻队来这儿的下场吗
Dead, the lot of them.
都死了 全军覆没
Sir Leon survived.
莱昂爵士活下来了
Right. So that gives me, what?
好吧 那就是说
A one in 40 chance of making it?
我有四十分之一的活命希望吗
Rather less, actually. There are only two of us.
希望更渺茫 现在只有我们两人
So I'm not probably going to die, I'm definitely going to die.
那我不是可能去死 而是绝对会死
Always the pessimist, Mr. Merlin.
你总这么悲观 梅林大人
Who knows? Maybe just this once, we'll have no trouble.
谁知道呢 说不定这一次就能安然无恙
Maybe you're right.
也许你说的对
But if past experience is anything to go by...
但如果根据以前的经验...
What was that you were saying about me being a pessimist?
你之前是不是说我总是太悲观
Must have slipped my mind.
我忘了
Touch me again, you die. Gwaine?!
再碰我 你就死定了 高汶
No manners, you royals.
你们皇室也这么粗鲁
Merlin, old friend, you look terrible.
梅林 老朋友啊 你脸色好差
Likewise.
你不也是
What are you doing here? You know.
你在这里干什么 你懂的
Wrong place, wrong time, wrong drink.
在错误时间错误地点喝多了酒
Nothing's changed there, then? That's just unfair.
真是死性不改 你这么说就不对了
Where exactly are we? The bowels of an old castle.
我们到底在哪里 一座古老城♥堡♥内
Belongs to a fella named Jarl.
归加尔所有
Never heard of him. Lovely bloke. Slave Trader.
没听说过 他挺有趣的 奴隶贩子
We're going to be sold as slaves?
我们要被卖♥♥去当奴隶吗
Right, you filthy vermin!
没错 你们这些下♥贱♥的蝼蚁
Which one of you is ready to face my champion in the arena?
你们谁想去竞技场对阵我的冠军
No volunteers?
没有自愿的吗
Well, I shall have to choose one of you toerags myself, then...
那我只能自己来选一只臭虫了
Let me see...
我看看
How about...
那就
you?
你来
Me? Death or glory, boy. You should be honoured.
我 死亡或荣耀 小子 你该感到荣幸
Who is this so-called champion?
这位所谓的冠军是谁
Can he crush nothing but weaklings like this?
他就只能打败这种弱不禁风的人吗
You think you could offer a better contest?
你觉得你能让比赛更加精彩
I guarantee it.
我保证
Arthur, no.
亚瑟 不要
Very well.
很好
But if you lose...
不过如果你输了...
I'll feed your little friend to the crows, piece by stinking piece.
我就把你家小朋友碎尸万段 拿去喂乌鸦
Are you ready, my champion?
准备好了吗 我的冠军
I am.
准备好了
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能失手
You let Arthur slip through your fingers.
你居然让亚瑟从你指缝里逃走
He was taken before my men could get to him.
在我手下找到他之前 他就被人带走了
Taken? By whom, exactly?
被人带走 谁啊
The slave trader, Jarl.
奴隶贩子 加尔
He's been working our western border for months.
他在西部边界那里做了几个月的生意了
And you let him?
你居然不闻不问
We have an understanding. He doesn't bother me, and I don't bother him.
我们有约在先 井水不犯河水
And where is this Jarl now?
那加尔现在在哪儿
Don't worry, Morgause. I'll find him soon enough.
别担心 摩格斯 我很快就会找到他
See that you do.
你最好别出岔子
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
Trust me, Cenred.
相信我 森诺德
When I'm threatening you, you'll know about it.
如果我要威胁你 你肯定会知道的
Gentlemen. The rules are simple.
先生们 规则很简单
One man lives and one man dies.
你们两个只能活一个
If you cannot, or will not, finish off your opponent...
如果你们不愿意 不拼个你死我活
I'll kill you both.
我就杀了你们两个
Let battle commence!
对决开始
Take it easy, will you? It's got to look real, hasn't it?
悠着点 行吗 要演得逼真点啊 对吧
Fine. If it's real you want...
好吧 如你所愿
So far, so good. What comes next?
目前为止还不错 接下来怎么办
Er... There was no next.
这个...没想好
Finish him!
杀了他
Forbaern aeltaewlice.
[咒语]
Now, that's somewhere I'll not be in hurry to see again.
那鬼地方我再也不想回去了
Best stay out of trouble, then. I could say the same to you.
那就别到处惹是生非 彼此彼此
You could do, but I wouldn't have any idea what you were talking about.
随你 不过我不知道你在说什么
C'mon. You must have done something to end up in a hole like that.
拜托 你俩弄成这副模样 肯定事出有因
Actually, we were on a quest.
其实 我们是在执行任务
We're looking for the Cup of Life.
我们在找生命之杯
What? What part of the word "secret" did you not understand?
干嘛打我 你不明白什么叫"机密"是吗
It's...Gwaine.
高汶又不是外人
Gentlemen, gentlemen,
先生们
it seems - whatever it is that you're after - you could use a little help.
不管你们在找什么 看来你们需要个帮手
No-one makes a fool of Jarl!
你们休想耍我
No-one!
休想
I want to know who they are and where they're hiding!
我要查出来他们到底是谁 藏哪儿去了
My lord...
主人
What's that?!
那是什么
It was confiscated from the prisoners, my lord.
主人 这是从那些囚犯手里没收的行李
It may hold some clues.
可能藏有什么线索呢
I don't want clues. I want blood!
我不要狗屁线索 我要他们血流成河
Well, well, well.
快看看
It seems we were entertaining royalty.
看来我们招待的还是王室成员
So according to Merlin here,
按照梅林的说法
if you tell me where this cup is, you'll have to kill me.
如果你告诉我圣杯在哪儿 你就得杀了我
That's correct.
没错
May as well tell me, then. I mean, let's be honest -
你还是老实交代吧 而且说实话
you couldn't kill me even if you wanted to.
就算你真想杀了我 你也不可能得手
Yeah? Try me.
是嘛 试试看啊
I already did. Back in the arena.
在竞技场的时候我就试过了
I had you bang to rights, did I not?
你那惨样足够说明问题了 不是吗
That... was just a game.
那只是场小比赛而已
Oh, a game? Right. I won that game, did I not?
小比赛哦 好吧 可是我赢了 对吧
No, you didn't! One more minute...
你才没赢 再给我一分钟的话...
One more minute and you both would have been dead!
再一分钟 你们俩就都得送命了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表