剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
And Cenred?
森诺德呢
Our scouts report he will be upon us in a matter of hours.
据斥候报告 他几小时内就会到达
Sire.
殿下
It's time.
该迎战了
I promise I'll not let you down.
我保证 我不会让您失望的
Sorry.
抱歉
Not like you to get nervous, is it, Merlin?
你也会紧张啊 这可不像你 梅林
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
No?
是吗
Because I trust in your destiny.
因为我相信你的命运
Have you been on the cider?
你是喝醉了吗
It is your fate
你命中注定
to be the greatest king Camelot has ever known.
会成为卡梅洛特前无古人的明君
And your victory today will be remembered.
你今日的胜利会载入史册
By every age,
世代相传
until the end of time.
流芳千古
Just trust in yourself.
一定要相信自己
There are times, Merlin, when you display a sort of,
梅林 有时候 当你显露出一些类似于...
I don't know what it is...
我也不知道是什么
I want to say...
我本来想说...
It's not wisdom.
那不是"智慧"
But, yes...
不过 的确
That's what it is.
事实如此
Don't look so pleased.The rest of the time you're a complete idiot!
少美了你 平时你就是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
For the love of Camelot!
为了保卫心爱的王国而战
For the love of Camelot!
为了保卫心爱的王国而战
Fire!
进攻
Hold the line!
保持阵型
You need to go back, sire.
您必须离开 陛下
Gaius,
盖乌斯
one of us needs to keep an eye on her.
我们两个当中必须有人盯着她
Don't worry, I am.
放心 我会的
You mustn't let her out of your sight.
千万不要让她离开你的视线
I need to get back to Arthur.
我得去找亚瑟了
Father!
父亲
What are you doing? You're not well.
你干什么 您还没康复呢
This is my...
这是我的...
kingdom!
王国
Pull back! Retreat!
后退 撤退
You must get back, we are losing the Lower Town.
你必须回到战场 下城区要沦陷了
It is already lost. Father.
已经沦陷了 父亲
And the citadel? Safe for now.
城♥堡♥呢 目前安全
It must stay that way.
那要保持现状
You have to trust me, father, I know what I'm doing.
您得相信我 父亲 我知道自己在做什么
You must rest.
您必须去休息
And when you are well again you will still have a kingdom,
等您康复之后 您的王国犹在
I promise you that.
我向您保证
The Lower Town is ours!
下城区被攻破了
That will hardly fill the pages of history.
区区一个下城区 何足挂齿
What of the citadel itself?
城♥堡♥的战况如何
Their defences are strong.
他们的防御牢不可破
It is time for you to deliver your side of the bargain.
是时候你来履行协议中的条件了
Patience, Cenred.
耐心 森诺德
You will not be disappointed.
你不会失望的
Where's Gaius?
盖乌斯呢
I don't know.
不知道
Morgana's disappeared.
茉嘉娜不见了
Enough of your games, Morgause. What has happened to your traitor?
别故弄玄虚了 摩格斯 你的内应怎么了
For such a great king you have very little patience.
作为一个伟大的国王 你还真没耐性
The time for patience is over.
我的耐性耗完了
You need not worry much longer.
你很快就不用担心了
No army can fight on two fronts,
没有军队可以抵御两条战线
not even the Knights of Camelot.
即便是卡梅洛特的骑士也不例外
Take him to hospital.
带他去治疗
Merlin! Where the hell have you been?
梅林 你死哪儿去了
Nowhere.
哪儿也没去
You're starting to make a habit of this.
你怎么开始习惯玩失踪了
What's your excuse this time?
这回的借口又是什么
Come on, Merlin, you can do better than that.
说啊 梅林 你可以的
You need to warn Gaius. Tell him to seal off the hospital.
赶紧去警告盖乌斯 让他封锁医院
Merlin, do as I say!
梅林 照我说的做
I have to get out there!
我要出去
No, sire. You are still weak.
陛下 不行 您的身体还很虚弱
I told you...
我说过...
I cannot watch my kingdom fall and do nothing.
我不能眼看王国覆灭而坐视不管
Arthur will defend it.
亚瑟会守护卡梅洛特
Gaius?
盖乌斯
You need to seal off the hospital.
你必须封锁医院
The castle is under attack from within.
城♥堡♥遭到内部攻击
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Morgana.
是茉嘉娜
She's summoned an army of the dead. They're everywhere.
她召唤了死灵军队 遍布四处
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To try and stop her.
去制止她
We can't fight a battle on two fronts.
他们内外接应 我们无法取胜
Keep still.
别动
I don't know how much longer we can hold the citadel.
我不知我们还能撑多久
We need to get my father to safety.
必须将我父王带到安全的地方
How? We no longer control the Lower Town.
去哪里呢 下城区已不受我们控制
There is no escape, Arthur.
亚瑟 我们无路可退
You should leave now, while you still can.
趁你还能离开 走吧
Morgana. Please. I beg you.
茉嘉娜 求你了 别这样
Women and children are dying. The city will fall.
妇孺濒临死亡 城池即将覆灭
Good.
很好
No, you don't mean that.
不 那不是你的本意
I have magic, Merlin.
梅林 我有魔法
Uther hates me and everyone like me.
乌瑟恨我以及我的同族
Why should I feel differently about him?
我对他还能有什么好感呢
You, of all people, could change Uther's mind.
只有你能让乌瑟改变心意
But using magic like this,
但你如此使用魔法
will only harden his heart.
只会坚定他铲除魔法的决心
You don't have magic, Merlin,
梅林 你没有魔法
how could you hope to understand?
怎会理解我的心情
I do understand. Believe me.
我理解 相信我
If I had your gifts, I would harness them for good.
如果我拥有魔法 我会扬善除恶
That's why you were born with these powers.
那才是魔法赋予你的 与生俱来的责任
You don't know what it's like to be an outsider
你不懂那种身为异类的心情
to be ashamed of how you were born,
不懂那种生下来
to have to hide who you are.
就要掩藏身份的耻辱
Do you think I deserve to be executed because of who I am?
你觉得我这种人就不该活在世上吗
No.
不
It doesn't have to be like this.
不一定非得这么做
We can find another way.
我们可以另谋出路的
There is no other way.
别无他路
What are you going to do... kill me?
你打算怎么做 杀了我吗
You don't think I can?
以为我做不到吗
If you're going to do it, make it quick.
要做的话 那就痛快点
Feoll bu brand.
[咒语]
Snee-des.
[咒语]
Your traitor has failed, as I knew they would.
正如我所料 你的内应果然失败了
I'm calling off the siege. You can't!
我要撤下攻城部队 不行
I cannot take the city unaided.
没有内应 我无法攻下城池
That was not our bargain.
我们先前可不是这么协议的
You have failed me, Cenred.
你太让我失望了 森诺德
I would rather fail you, Morgause,
我宁可让你失望 摩格斯
than watch thousands of men die.
也不能葬送数千士兵的性命
Sire. What is it?
殿下 什么事
I need to tell you something about Morgana.
我要跟你说说茉嘉娜的事情
It's all right, we know what happened.
不必了 我们知道了
You do?
真的
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表