剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
'In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
'the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young boy.
降临在一位年轻人身上
'His name...Merlin.'
他的名字叫 梅林
From the momelt it touched my lips,
当嘴唇触碰杯沿
I could feel my life return to me.
就感觉生命重新涌入体内
Cenred is our sworn enemy.
森诺德与我们不共戴天
We cannot risk hii getting his hands on the Cup of Life.
我们不能给他以抢夺生命之杯的机会
Why doec Uther fear it so much?
乌瑟为何如此恐惧
The Cup can be used for evil and good.
因为圣杯也可用在歧途
Not so great Cenred's got it, then.
这么说被森诺德拿到就不妙了
It's worse than you can imagine.
何止不妙 绝对超乎你想象
With the Cup, Camelot would soon be at our mercy.
如果我们有了圣杯 称霸卡梅洛特指日可待
You march with the mightiest weapon of them all - immorality.
此战你们拥有最强大的武器 不死之躯
I have always been loyal to you, Morgana.
我一向忠心耿耿 茉嘉娜
I don't think you'll be needing this any more.
我想这玩意儿你也不需要了
You have no right to the throne!
你无权即位
No, she does not, but I do.
的确 她是没有 可是我有
I am your daughter, after all.
我毕竟是你女儿嘛
Tell me Sir Leon,
告诉我 莱昂爵士
how have you enjoyed the first week of my reign?
我即位第一周你过得如何
Speak up.
说话
Are you and your fellow knights ready to honour and serve me?
你和你的骑士们是否已准备向我效忠
I would rather die.
宁死不屈
That can be arranged.
你会得偿所愿
My loyalty is to the King and Prince Arthur.
我只效忠国王以及亚瑟王子
There is nothing you can do to change that.
你无法改变这一点
We shall see.
走着瞧
I'll get some more. It's too dangerous.
我再去取些水 外面太危险了
What happened? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
We need to do something.
我们必须有所行动
Morgana's men are everywhere.
到处都是茉嘉娜的人
I will give you one more chance to pledge your allegiance to me.
我给你们最后一次效忠机会
Long live the king! Long live the king!
国王万岁 国王万岁
Perhaps this will help you change your mind.
也许这能让你们改变主意
No!
住手
Father...
父亲
Why are you doing this?
为什么屠♥杀♥平民
Come, come. Surely you of all people understand.
别假仁假义了 你知道为什么
Sometimes such measures are necesrary.
有时必须不择手段
Those people are innocent!
他们都是无辜的
As were so many that you put to death.
你不也曾滥杀无辜
If you must kill someone, kill me.
你要杀人立威 就杀了我吧
You'll get your wish...
会的
..but not yet.
但不是现在
I still want you to suffer as I suffered.
我要让你体验我受过的苦难
To know what it is like to be alone and afraid,
尝尝孤独害怕
to be disgusted with who and what you are...
对自己深恶痛绝的滋味
Do you really hate me so much?
你真的如此痛恨我吗
You cannot begin to know how much I hate you.
你永远无法体会我对你的恨意
It's rat.
老鼠肉
Oh, believe me, you've eaten far worse.
相信我 再恶心的你也吃过
I mean I've definitely served you things I would never have touched,
有时候给你送去的东西连我都不想碰
but you wolfed them down, no problem?
你不也都吃光了吗
Melin, for once, leave me in peace. Please.
梅林 拜托 让我静一静
I understand.
我了解你的心情
Your father lied to you about Morgana
我不知道你父亲为何向你
I don't know why,
瞒着茉嘉娜的事
I'm sure he had his reasons
他一定有苦衷
but now is not the time for that.
但现在不是追究的时候
He is still your father. He needs you.
他还是你父亲 他需要你
Camelot needs you.
卡梅洛特需要你
I've known her all my life.
我从小就与她相识
How could she do this to us? I can't answer that.
她怎能如此狠心对我 我不知道
But you have a duty to your father, to your people...
但你有责任守护你的父亲 守护你的子民
You can't give up on them now.
你不能现在放弃他们
We cannot defeat an immortal army.
我们无法战胜不死军团
We don't know until we try.
不试试怎么知道
I'm beginning to see the challenges that I face.
我开始明白眼前的挑战了
Being queen is not so simple, Gwen.
做女王真不是过家家 格温
You're doing well, Your Majesty.
您做得很好啊 陛下
You think?
你真这么想
The knights do not share your view.
骑士们可不这样认为
They don't know you.
因为他们不了解你
I need their allegiance.
我需要他们效忠
Without that, the people will not yield to me.
否则臣民们不会屈服于我
My mother was a maid in Sir Leon's household.
我母亲曾是莱昂爵士家中女仆
We grew up together.
我与爵士一同长大
I could talk to him, try to make him see sense.
我可以和他谈谈 让他转变心意
You would do that for me? Uther killed my father.
你真愿这样做吗 乌瑟杀害了我父亲
Yes. I...I forgot you too had suffered.
是啊 我忘了你也有痛苦的经历
Let me meet with Sir Leon.
就让我和莱昂爵士谈谈
I will arrange it.
我会安排的
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 陛下
We need to act before Morgana gets any stronger.
我们必须在茉嘉娜力量增强之前行动
Have you sent word to Lancelot yet?
你和兰斯洛特联♥系♥上没
I sent a letter to Haldor days ago.
我几天前就向哈度送了信
He's probably moved on.
他可能已经出发了
Give it time. We don't have time.
再等等 我们没时间了
We need to act now.
必须马上行动
I know, Merlin. But how?
我知道 梅林 但如何做呢
There was an immortal army before.
以前也出现过不死军团
How was it defeated?
他们是如何被消灭的
The Cup of Life had to be emptied of the blood it contained.
要倒尽生命之杯中的血液
Once that had happened,
一旦做到
the enchantment no longer held.
不死魔力即会消失
Then that's what I have to do.
那我就这么干
They're immortal, Merlin.
他们可是不死军团 梅林
You do not have the power to defeat a soldier,
你连一个士兵都打不过
never mind an army.
更不用说一支军队了
Guinevere! It's all I could get.
格温娜维尔 我只有这么多
I don't understand. What are you doing here?
我不明白 你来干什么
Morgana sent me...
茉嘉娜派我来的
to talk to you. To make you see sense.
和你谈谈 让你改变心意
Listen to me. I'd rather starve. ..Guard!
听我说 我宁愿饿死 守卫
I can help you to escape.
我能帮你逃出去
It's all right.
没事了
Get me some water.
给我拿点水来
The queen has instructed me to get the prisoner food and water!
女王要求我给他带些食物和水
You know what will happen if you're caught?
你要是被抓住了怎么办
We have to find Arthur.
我们必须找到亚瑟
I have a good idea where he'll be hiding.
我应该知道他躲在哪里
Then I need to get you out of here. How?
那我更要帮你逃出去 怎么逃
It's impossible, surely.
根本逃不出去
I am a trusted member of the court.
他们还没有怀疑我
It's as we suspected.
果然不出我们所料
She has betrayed me.
她背叛我
I will have her executed her at dawn. No!
我要在黎明时处死她 不
Wait, this is good.
不急 这样很好
Let her run to her beloved prince.
就让她奔向她亲爱的王子
She will lead us straight to him.
这样就能带着我们找到王子
Merlin? What are you doing?
梅林 你在干嘛
Looking for something.
找东西
What?
找什么
This.
这个
When I met the Fisher King, he gave me this.
我见到渔人王的时候 他给了我这个
He told me that in Camelot's darkest hour,
他说在卡梅洛特暗无天日之时
when all seems lost...
当一切都茫无端绪
..it would show me the way. Yes. But how?
它会为我指明方向 是的 可怎么指明啊
That's what I'd like to find out.
这也是我想弄明白的
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表