剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Let me carry that,
让我帮你拿
a Princess shouldn't have to lump her washing around.
堂堂公主可不能拎着洗物出门
Unfortunately, I'm not a Princess. Ah, but you see
可惜我不是什么公主 非也
you are to me.
在我心里你便是
This isn't working, is it?
这招没用
No. Not really.
没什么用
But I like that you tried and that you know when to give up.
但很高兴你能够适可而止
You'd better have this.
这个还给你
In case someone else takes your fancy.
再碰到美人你还能用得上
I've eyes only for you.
我眼里只有你
I'm sure.
也许吧
How much further would you say it is to Camelot? Half a day's ride.
你觉得离卡梅洛特还有多远 半天路程
The journey is almost over.
总算到终点了
It is for you...
你也完蛋了
Oswald!
奥斯瓦德
Dagr!
达戈
The crystals.
水晶拿出来
You look good, Dagr. Sir Oswald.
看上去不错 达戈 是奥斯瓦德爵士
Sorry, Sire. That's all right.
抱歉 阁下 没关系
Your turn.
该你了
Then we can take our rightful place in the Melee.
这样我们就能正大光明地参加混战了
Sir Oswald!
奥斯瓦德爵士
I didn't think you'd be brave enough to show up.
我还以为你不敢来
And miss the chance of putting you on your backside?
怕我把你打得屁滚尿流
You've never managed it before.
你可从没赢过我
That was then. This is now.
那只是以前 现在胜负未知
Sir Ethan.
我是伊森爵士
This is my servant, Merlin.
这是我的仆人 梅林
He loves hard work so anything you need, just give him a call.
他甚喜重活 若有所需 任你差遣
Believe me, I will.
很好 等我传唤
Merlin!
梅林
Here it is.
拿来了
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才来
It weighs a ton...
这个很重
stairs... seven flights...
还要爬七层楼梯
That's very kind of you.
真是辛苦你了
But you can't leave it there.
你不能丢在这儿
I can't? It's in the way.
为什么 挡着路了
OK. Where do you want it?
那你们想放哪里
Over there, by the bed.
放在床那边
Oh, no. The other side.
不是那 这一边
It's going to get in my way there.
会挡着我的路
Where do you want it?
那你想放哪儿
On top of the wardrobe. On top?
衣柜顶上 顶上
You're absolutely right, Oswald.
说的没错 奥斯瓦德
That's exactly where it should be.
就应该放那里
It's very hard to work out
你到底是在喝
whether you're eating or inhaling that soup.
还是在吞 我还真看不出来
I haven't had anything all day.
我一天都没吃东西
Sir Oswald had me at his back and call.
奥斯瓦德爵士把我呼来唤去
How is he? Awful. He treats me like dirt.
他人怎样 很坏 完全不把我当人
That doesn't sound like the young man I knew.
跟我印象中的那个年轻人不太一样
He always struck me as a rather kind and thoughtful soul.
我记得他性格宽厚 待人和善
Then he must've changed.
那必然是性情大变了
You must remember that not all masters
你要知道 不是所有的主人
are as good to their servants as Arthur.
都如亚瑟这般友善
Thank you, Merlin.
谢谢了 梅林
Sorry.
抱歉
Merlin, I think you need to come with me.
梅林 你必须跟我走一趟
You drank all this!?
全是你一个人喝的
With some help from my new friends.
这些新朋友也有份
He says that he hasn't got any money...
他说他身无分文
So it looks like you'll have to pay.
所以只能由你来付了
I can't afford this.
我可付不起
Better find someone who can.
那你最好找个付得起的人
You're the best friend I've ever had.
你真是我最好的朋友
You seem to have quite a few.
看来你有不少好朋友
I'd love to see Arthur's face when he gets that bill.
真想看看亚瑟收到账单时的表情
Right, what is it with you and nobles? Nothing.
贵族到底怎么惹到你了 没什么
My father was a Knight in Caerleon's army.
我父亲是卡尔林♥军♥队的一名骑士
He died in battle leaving my mother penniless.
他战死沙场 留我母亲穷苦度日
When she went to the King for help, he turned her away.
她找国王求助 却遭到拒绝
You didn't know him?
你没见过自己的父亲吗
Just some stories I've been told.
只是听过一些关于他的故事
I know how that feels.
我知道那种感觉
I met my father just briefly before he died.
在我父亲去世前 我只与他见过一面
Why?
怎么回事
He was banished.
他被流放在外
What had he done?
他犯了什么法
Nothing.
什么也没犯
He served the king. But the King turned against him.
他侍奉国王 国王却陷他于不义
That doesn't surprise me. Arthur's not like that.
这一点也不新奇 但亚瑟不会这样
Maybe, but none of them are worth dying for, huh?
也许 但他们没一个值得我们拼死拼活
Sorry, I know I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
Not at all.
一点都不晚
Um, good...
很好
Are you sure you're all right? You're not sick?
你真的没事吗 不想吐吗
Unsteady? About to burst into song?
还站得稳吗 没有突然唱起歌♥来
No. Why?
不 怎么这么问
14 quarts of mead.
十四罐蜂蜜酒
Three flagons of wine.
三大壶葡萄酒
Five quarts of cider.
五罐苹果酒
I can explain. Four dozen pickled eggs!
听我解释 还有四打盐蛋
That was Gwaine, he went to the tavern and...
是高汶 他去了酒馆
he couldn't pay for it.
但他付不起账
So you said I would?
所以你就让我来付
Mmm. If I hadn't, that inn keeper, he would've strung us both up.
要不酒馆老板就要把我俩吊起来打
I fail to see the downside.
我倒没觉得有什么不好
You said he should be given anything he needs...
你说过他想要什么都可以满足
Four dozen pickled eggs!
四打盐蛋
I'm sorry. I'll pay for it.
抱歉 这个我来付吧
You most certainly will...
那是必须的
Arthur's a thoroughbred little braggart.
亚瑟真是世界第一流的自大狂
Why?
怎么这么说
Making us do this.
居然让我们做这些
I think it's fair.
我倒觉得挺公平
For the entire army!
这可是整支军队的鞋
If you admitted your father was a Knight
如果你继承了父亲的骑士身份
you wouldn't have to...
就不必像现在这样了
Maybe, but I'm not making the same mistakes he did.
也许吧 但我不会重蹈他的覆辙
Anyway, my father always treated his servants well.
不过呢 我父亲一直对他的仆人很好
You didn't know him!
你都没见过他
Well, I like to think that he did.
我愿意相信他是这样的人
What about yours?
你父亲呢
No. He didn't have any servants.
他可没有仆人
He didn't have anyone...
他身边什么人都没有
When did he die?
他什么时候去世的
About a year ago. I just wish I'd had the chance
一年前 真希望有机会
to know him better.
能多了解他一点
There's so much he could've taught me.
跟着他能学到很多东西
But you did get to meet him.
但你最起码见过他
If there's one thing that I learnt from my father's life,
我父亲的死让我总结出了一点
it's that titles don't mean anything.
那就是头衔并不重要
It's what's inside that counts.
重要的是你的内在
You look like you need a bit of practice.
看来你还需要多多练习
Ah? Do you think so? I know so.
你这么想吗 我确信
You're rusty. You're not as quick as you used to be.
你技术生疏不少 没有原来敏捷了
Still quick enough to hit you.
但足够击倒你了
I thought you were left handed.
一直以为你是左撇子
Yes, I am, I just wanted to give you a chance.
是的 只是让着你罢了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表