剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, no. Er, I was...just...
其实 那个 我只是...
Who did that to you?
谁干的
Noone. It was an accident. Gwen.
没什么 意外而已 格温
Look at me.
看着我
It's fine. I'm fine.
没事的 我很好
What I don't understand is how they knew.
我不懂的是 他们怎么知道的
About...
关于...
Arthur's feelings for you?
亚瑟喜欢你的事
It's common knowledge
大家都知道
Arthur would lay down his life for any of his subjects.
亚瑟要是认定了什么 牺牲性命也在所不惜
Cenred could have taken anyone.
森诺德抓你自然是别有用心
Do you really believe that?
你真这么想吗
All I know is you're back home safe
我现在想的就是你已经安全回家
with your friends.
回到了朋友身边
You don't have to face this alone.
你不必独自面对一切
Yes, I do, Merlin.
但我非得如此 梅林
This is my problem.
这是我的私人恩怨
I can't involve Arthur. I won't.
我不想牵扯进亚瑟
Arthur's already involved.
亚瑟已经牵扯进来了
Not if I don't tell him about it.
如果我不说出来就没事
Gwen, if Arthur was in trouble,
格温 如果亚瑟出这种事
wouldn't you want him to come to you?
难道你不希望他来找你吗
You know I would.
我当然希望
It was the Castle of Fyrien, I'm sure of it.
肯定是在菲瑞安城♥堡♥
I've never even heard of it.
我怎么没听说过
Fyrien was a merchant.
菲瑞安是个商人
He built the castle on the Sea of Meredor
他在麦罗多海边建了城♥堡♥
as an outpost for the trade routes to the east.
作为东方贸易航线的前哨
But when war broke out with Carleon,
但与卡里昂之间的战争爆发后
the trade dried up, and the castle was abandoned.
商路断绝 城♥堡♥因此遗弃
So it's ruined now?
现在是一片废墟了
No. It was built to withstand anything.
不 那座城♥堡♥极其坚固
For Cenred, it's the perfect hide-out.
森诺德藏在其中 可谓高枕无忧
Doesn't sound like an easy place to get into.
听你这样说 很难潜进去了
It isn't.
当然
And it will be well defended.
而且必定守备森严
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought this to you.
抱歉 不该把你牵扯进来
You did the right thing.
你做的对
Your brother will come to no harm, I promise.
我保证你兄长不会有事
How can you be so sure?
你怎么如此肯定
Because we're going to rescue him.
因为我们要去营救他
What do you mean, "we"?
什么叫"我们"
The three of us.
就是我们三人
Cenred wants you dead.
森诺德想置你于死地
That's why he's doing this.
才会出此毒计
I know.
我知道
Cenred's wanted Camelot's throne for as long as I can remember.
在我印象中 森诺德一直想征服卡梅洛特
Then we'll be walking into a trap.
那我们岂不是羊入虎口
Not necessarily.
那可不一定
Sister!
妹妹
Is everything in place?
计划还顺利吗
Arthur's taken the bait.
亚瑟上钩了
So he means to rescue her brother?
这么说他要去救她兄长
Just as we thought.
跟我们预想的一样
There is nothing he would not do for her.
为了她 他在所不惜
Excellent.
很好
And he comes alone, I take it?
他要独自前来吗
Uther would never sanction an army for such a task.
乌瑟可不会为这种小事派遣大军
He rides with just Gwen and Merlin.
他只带上格温和梅林
Perfect.
好极了
He is as good as ours.
他已是囊中之物
And once he is dead?
他要是死了呢
Why, then you are Uther's only child,
怎么了 那你便是乌瑟唯一的继承人
and when the time is right,
等时机成熟
you may take your place on the throne of Camelot.
你便能登上卡梅洛特王座
Father?
父亲
Mm? What is it?
何事
It's, er...slightly awkward.
这... 有点难以启齿
Oh? I was drawn into a wager.
什么 我跟人打赌
And I lost.
结果输了
Arthur, you know how I disapprove of gambling.
亚瑟 你知道我一向不赞成赌博
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
How much do you owe?
你输了多少
Two silk dresses.
两条丝织长裙
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, at least enough silk to have them made, anyway.
当然要有足够的丝绸来做才行
What kind of wager was this, exactly?
这算什么赌博
It was Morgana's idea.
是茉嘉娜出的主意
I should have guessed.
早该想到了
Really, Arthur, you should know better than to bet against Morgana.
亚瑟 千万不要跟茉嘉娜打赌
I know.
我知道
The thing is, the cloth cannot be obtained in Camelot,
问题是 在卡梅洛特买♥♥不到这种料子
so I'm going to have to leave the city for a couple of days.
所以我打算离开几天 去别处找找
I'd get going if I were you.
是我就赶快出发
You don't want to keep her waiting. She'll have your guts.
要是让她等得不耐烦了 可没好果子吃
Thank you, Father.
多谢父亲
Morgana? Are you certain?
你肯定是茉嘉娜
Yeah. She's been feeding Cenred information.
她一直在帮森诺德窃取机密
How else would he know about Arthur's feelings for Gwen?
不然他怎么知道 亚瑟喜欢格温
Then there's no denying it.
确实有此嫌疑
And if I could just go to Arthur and tell him what I know...
要是我能把这些直接告诉亚瑟...
Well, you can't.
不行
It will be your word against Morgana's,
你这是污蔑茉嘉娜
and she's the king's daughter. I know.
她可是国王之女 我知道
She's found Arthur's weak spot.
她找到了亚瑟的弱点
Well, Arthur can't sacrifice himself for Gwen's brother.
亚瑟不能为救格温的兄长送了自己的性命
No. Of course not.
当然不会
We're going to rescue him instead.
我们会把他平安救出来
You're going to snatch this boy
就凭你和亚瑟两人
from under Cenred's nose, you and Arthur?
也想从森诺德眼皮底下救人
Morgana knows nothing of this?
茉嘉娜知道你们的计划吗
No.
不知道
Merlin? Look after yourself.
梅林 当心些
Aren't you forgetting something?
你们是不是忘了什么
I don't think so.
好像没有
But I'm coming with you.
我也跟你们去
Didn't Arthur say?
亚瑟没跟你说吗
No, he didn't.
没有
Well, don't just stand there, Merlin.
别傻站着 梅林
We need another horse.
再牵匹马来
Why didn't you tell me she was coming?
你怎么没说她也要去
Why should I? What difference does it make to you?
怎么了 对你有什么影响吗
I think it's a bad idea.
这主意糟透了
Who's going to watch my back if we get into trouble?
如果我们遇到麻烦 谁来保护我
I am.
当然是我
Well, she's a darn sight better with a sword
你也知道 她的剑法
than you'll ever be, you know it.
可比你高明得多
Besides, she insisted.
而且 她坚持要去
I bet she did.
她当然想去
I used to be afraid of these woods.
我以前很怕进森林
I find that hard to believe.
真不敢相信
My father would bring me here when I was a boy.
小的时候父亲总带我来
It seemed every falling leaf was a bandit,
我吓得不轻 总觉得这里草木皆兵
every puff of wind...was a ghost.
风声鹤唳 还疑神疑鬼
You just get used to it in the end.
不过最终还是适应了
I don't think I'd ever get used to it.
我觉得我永远也适应不了
You don't have to. You've got me.
你当然不用了 有我在嘛
What I mean is, in the event of an attack,
我的意思是 如果打了起来
all watch out for each other.
我们都要互相照顾
Morgana, I think I can rely on your protection. Of course.
茉嘉娜 到时我就靠你保护了 当然
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表