剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you. I had a lovely time.
谢谢你 我玩得很开心
Me, too.
我也是
See you soon, I expect.
那我们回头见吧
I hope so.
好的
Oh, dear.
我的老天
For once, Merlin, I completely agree.
梅林 仅此一次 我有同感
It's a big occasion.
这可是头等大事
The potential joining of our two families.
让我们两家亲上加亲
Indeed, this union would cement what has
确实 这次联姻可以让两国之间
long been an unofficial alliance between our kingdoms.
这种默认的同盟关系更加牢固
It would give me great pleasure.
若能成功 我将倍感荣幸
I can assure you my heart lies with yours.
我保证与您同舟共济 戮力同心
As to their hearts... who can say?
至于他们两个的心意 谁知道呢
Well, it little matters.
那倒无关紧要
Affairs of state take precedence over feelings.
国家大事比儿女情长来的重要
Arthur knows that, and I'm sure Elena does too.
亚瑟很清楚这点 相信艾琳娜也明白
May I?
不介意吧
You've been avoiding my gaze.
你一直避免和我对视
No, no... my gaze isn't as sharp as it used to be.
不是的 我年老力衰 眼神不大好
That's why I thought I'd move a bit closer.
所以我想我应该靠近一点
All the better to appreciate me, eh?
这样你才能好好欣赏我嘛
Are you, er, having a good evening?
你今晚过得愉快吗
I intend to!
我正想找点乐子
Oh, yes. A very good evening indeed.
是的 今晚的确非常愉快
Oh, dear, I seem to have drunk
老天 这酒杯里的玩意儿
a little too much of what is in that glass.
我好像喝得有点儿多了
What is in that glass?
杯子里到底是什么
I think that went ok, don't you?
我觉得进展还不错 你说呢
It'll be just fine, petal.
迟早会成功的 小美人
I mean, I suppose it could have gone... better.
我本来以为事情会更加顺利一点
I'm not the perfect princess, am I?
我并不是个完美的公主 对吧
Poppycock!
胡说八道
And what does that mean anyway, "Perfect Princess"?
而且什么样才叫"完美的公主"
Sounds perfectly boring!
听上去很无聊啊
You've got spirit, child.
你很有魅力的 孩子
If Arthur's got half a brain, he'll recognise that.
只要亚瑟有点脑子 他会发现这点的
And if he doesn't have a brain,
要是他没脑子的话
well, you can always marry him for his brawn!
你就当嫁给了个四肢发达头脑简单的人吧
I want to make this work, for father's sake.
为了父亲 我希望联姻能够成功
I know how important it is to him.
我知道这对他来说有多重要
And I respect his judgement.
我尊重他的决定
Don't tell him I said that.
不许告诉他我说的话
I wouldn't dream of it.
绝对不会
And you'd be best keep your doubts to yourself.
你最好不要胡思乱想
These are dangerous times.
现在情势紧张
Marrying a Pendragon will secure your future.
嫁给彭德拉根家的人会让你未来衣食无忧
You're right.
你说的对
Here...
这样
this will cheer you up!
这个能让你振作起来
Our little secret!
我们的小秘密
You're very special.
你非常与众不同
Believe me, I know!
相信我 我知道
I've seen some strange tongues in my time.
我这辈子也见过不少奇怪的舌头
Maybe she was suffering from an infection? Was it discoloured?
她可能染上了什么病 她的舌头有没有变色
Discoloured? Yes!
变色 没错
Brown? Purple.
棕色吗 紫色
And long. Like...
而且很长 差不多...
..this long.
这么长
That's not an infection.
那绝对不是感染
No. It's magic.
对 是魔法
Some sort of magical creature
某种魔法生物
has infiltrated Lord Godwyn's household.
混到了格德温陛下的家里
The question is, why?
问题是 它的目的何在
Don't know,
不知道
but I have a feeling we should probably find out.
不过我觉得我们应该查清此事
Can I help you?
有事吗
I, er... Something you need, perhaps?
我... 你在找什么吗
I wanted to enquire whether
我本来是想问一下
Princess Elena would like a perfume concocting.
艾琳娜公主想不想要一些手制香料
Essence of lavender, perhaps?
薰衣草精油怎么样
That is a very bad excuse.
这个借口实在太假了
Really?
是吗
You don't fool me for one minute.
你休想骗过我
You were looking for me!
你是来找我的
I was? I understand.
是吗 我明白
It's all right.
没关系的
I think probably I should be going.
我看我还是先走吧
Elena won't be back for ages.
艾琳娜没这么快回来
Why don't we make sweet perfume together?
不如我们两个来享乐一番 如何
Pixie dust?
妖精之粉
There's no mistaking it.
我可以肯定
Grunhilda is a pixie.
葛兰西达是个小妖精
It would explain a thing or two.
这样事情就说得通了
If pixies have one weakness, it is for...
要说小妖精唯一的弱点 就是
..the more... distinguished gentleman.
对杰出的男性没有抵抗力
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
Grunhilda has shown a certain... interest toward me.
葛兰西达明显对我很感兴趣
She likes you?
她喜欢你
Oh, that is disgusting!
这太恶心人了
Imagine...
想想
imagine if she kissed you!
要是她吻你 那场景...
Merlin!
梅林
Pixies are the servants of the Sidhe.
小妖精是希德族的仆人
To them, Elena could be very valuable.
对他们来说 艾琳娜很有利用价值
I think Elena may be a changeling.
我觉得艾琳娜已经被换灵
A changeling?
换灵
Inhabited by a faerie at birth.
出生时即被精灵附身
It would explain the clumsiness.
所以言行才会如此粗俗
And Elena has no idea this thing's inside?
艾琳娜完全不知道自己被附身了
And when the time comes, it will possess her entirely.
等时机成熟 精灵就将彻底占有她
And you think that time is now?
你说的时机就是现在吧
The Sidhe live for more than a thousand years.
希德族已经存在千余年
They're patient people.
他们极富耐心
It may be that they have created this changeling,
也许他们早已预知
knowing that Lord Godwyn and the house of Pendragon
格德温国王会与彭德拉根家族联姻
would one day seek unity through marriage.
因此才会制♥造♥这一傀儡
And that would give the Sidhe something they want more than anything.
从而帮助希德达到不可告人的目的
A Sidhe Queen.
希德王后
Father, there is a...
父亲 有件事
delicate matter I wish to discuss with you.
我想跟你商量一下
Your proposal? Excellent!
你要向她求婚 太棒了
You must make a fuss. Women like that kind of thing.
你要搞得隆重点 女人就爱虚荣
Isn't that right, Morgana? I've no idea!
是吧 茉嘉娜 我可不清楚
I'm delighted to hear the news, though.
但我很高兴听到你要求婚
I couldn't be more thrilled.
我真是激动不已
She's a wonderful woman.
她非常不错
She'll make a wonderful wife.
定能成为贤妻良母
No, she won't.
我可不认为
Not for me, anyway.
至少不适合我
Father, I have tried to get to know Elena,
父亲 我已经试着去了解艾琳娜
but the truth is I have no feelings for her.
但问题是我对她没有任何感觉
I'm sure she's a wonderful person,
我肯定她是一位绝世佳人
but I cannot marry someone I don't love.
但我不能娶一个我不爱的人
You can, and you will.
不仅可以 而且必须要娶
You were right.
你说的对
Poor girl, no wonder she's got a wind problem!
可怜啊 怪不得她会喷嚏不断
You should see what she's got trapped inside her.
你真该去看看她是被什么附身了
We have to tell the King.
我们必须告诉国王真♥相♥
Merlin, Lord Godwyn is one of Uther's dearest friends.
梅林 格德温国王是乌瑟的亲密挚友
Accusing him of having a Sidhe for a daughter
你如此冒失地指出他的女儿是希德
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表