剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Very funny!
很好笑
It's a good sign. Means that no-one's been down here.
这是好的迹象 表明没人来这里
Carleon's last stand.
卡里昂的葬身之地
Where's Morgana?
茉嘉娜呢
I'm here.
我在这儿
Stick together, everyone. We need to keep moving.
大家靠近些 我们继续前进 不要停
Quiet.
安静
Quick, this way.
快 这边
We're trapped.
我们被包围了
How did they know we were here?
他们怎么知道我们在这里
It was probably my scream. I'm sorry.
可能是因为我的叫声 抱歉
Well, well. Arthur Pendragon.
亚瑟·彭德拉根
How kind of you to pay me a visit.
承蒙您大驾光临
And look, you brought some friends with you.
而且还带了朋友
Oh! The Lady Morgana, no less.
还有茉嘉娜公主
Don't so much as breathe on me, you pig.
离我远点 你个猪头
Well, the more the merrier, I say.
人越多我越开心
I'm the one you want, Cenred.
我是你要找的人 森诺德
Let them go. You're right.
放他们走 说的不错
That would only be fair.
非常公正
But fair's for fools. Take them away.
傻子才会听 带他们下去
I will not let you harm them!
我不会让你们伤害他们的
They're innocent!
他们是无辜的
Innocent? No friend of Camelot is innocent.
无辜 卡梅洛特的人怎么会无辜
You shouldn't have come back for me, Gwen.
你不该回来救我的 格温
What were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的
You're probably right.
你也许是对的
You'd think I'd have learnt by now.
你认为我应该早明白这点
I only hope Arthur can think of something.
我只能希望亚瑟有什么别的法子
Arthur?
亚瑟
Prince Arthur. I came with him.
亚瑟王子 我和他一起来的
Prince Arthur of Camelot?
卡梅洛特的亚瑟王子
Yes, Elyan, Prince Arthur of Camelot.
是的 伊兰 卡梅洛特的亚瑟王子
Why would he want to help you? Why shouldn't he?
为什么他要帮你 为什么不呢
Er, cos he's a prince and you're a servant?
因为他是王子 你是仆人
He doesn't care about that sort of thing.
他不介意这类事情
He's, you know, chivalrous.
他很仗义
Right.
好吧
So he's like that with all the maids in Camelot?
他对所有的仆人都这样吗
No!
不是的
Yes. I mean...
是的 我是说...
It seems that things have changed for you, Guinevere.
你的境遇可是大不同了 格温娜维尔
Yes, I suppose they have.
是的 没错
I'm glad.
我为你高兴
Sister! You are unharmed, I trust.
妹妹 你应该没受伤吧
No thanks to your men.
那可不是因为他手下留情
Forgive me.
很抱歉
But we must keep up appearances.
我们必须做得天衣无缝
What have you done with Arthur?
你们怎么处理亚瑟的
He's safely under lock and key.
他关在牢房♥里 跑不掉的
Why not just kill him now?
为什么不直接杀死他
How cold-hearted you've become.
你还真是冷酷无情啊
The prince still has his uses.
王子还有用处
He knows more about Camelot's defences than anyone.
他比谁都清楚卡梅洛特的城防布置
Arthur will never tell you anything.
亚瑟什么都不会说的
Cenred has his methods.
森诺德有办法撬开他的嘴
I don't understand why we're not dead already.
我们居然还没死 真是想不通
Because Cenred will want to torture me first
因为森诺德想先严刑拷打
and find out what I know.
逼我说出有价值的情报
Aren't you afraid?
你不害怕吗
No.
不
Not in the slightest.
一点儿也不
I don't understand. How can you not be afraid of pain?
我不懂 你怎么就不怕疼呢
I am afraid of pain. There's just not going to be any.
我当然怕疼 但是不会有什么痛苦的
Right, so...you go into some sort of trance?
好吧 你的脑子是不是不太清醒了
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
There's not going to be any
没有痛苦是因为
because we are going to escape from this filthy cell
我们不仅要逃出这个鬼地方
and rescue the others.
还要救出其他人
You've got a plan.
你有计划了
Not as such.
还不成型
You're angry with me, aren't you?
你在生我的气吧
A bit.
有点
Where have you been, Elyan?
伊兰 你到底去哪儿了
Here and there.
四处晃荡
It's been four years since you left, and not so much as a word.
你离开了四年之久 而且音信全无
You could've been dead, for all I knew.
我还以为你死了
I meant to get in touch. It just never seemed like the right moment.
我是想联♥系♥的 只是还没到时候
So when our father died,
什么时候算合适呢
wasn't that the right moment either?
父亲去世的时候算不算
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I haven't been much help, have I?
我从来就只会惹事生非 对吧
Help!
来人
Quick!
快来人
The prince has escaped!
王子跑了
I'm so sorry. I wish I knew where he was, but I...
抱歉啊 要是知道他去哪儿了就告诉你们
Oh, there he is.
噢 他在那里
Wonders never cease.
太阳从西边出来了
Any ideas?
有办法吗
Just this one.
仅此一招
Hello again!
冤家路窄啊
I'm going to enjoy this.
好好享受吧
Yaertel.
[咒语]
You know what your problem is?
知道你有什么麻烦了吗
All mouth and no trousers!
光着屁♥股♥受死吧
Are you all right? Yes!
你们没事吧 没事
Where's Morgana?
茉嘉娜呢
I thought she was with you.
没跟你们在一起吗
They must be holding her somewhere else. Let's go.
她肯定被关在别的地方 我们走
Take Gwen and Elyan with you. Guard them with your life.
带格温和伊兰走 拼死保护他们
What about you?
那你呢
I'm going to get Morgana. No, you can't. It's too dangerous.
我要去救茉嘉娜 别去 太危险了
Sorry, Merlin, I'm not leaving without her.
梅林 我不会丢下她的
When you get to the horses, ride straight for Camelot.
骑上马就直接回卡梅洛特
Do not wait for me. Promise.
别等我 向我保证
Promise. But I... Promise.
快保证 我保证
Elyan!
伊兰
Look after Gwen.
保护格温
I'm going after him.
我要跟着他
Good luck. You too.
好运 你们好运
Arthur! You should have killed him when you have chance.
亚瑟跑了 你早该抓住机会杀了他
He won't get far.My men will deal with him easily enough.
他跑不远 我的手下可以轻易制♥服♥他
Cenred, if he escapes...
森诺德 如果让他逃了
Do not fret, Sister.
别紧张 妹妹
You are like family to our brave prince.
那位勇敢的王子视你为亲人
He won't leave this place without you.
他不会丢下你不管的
And when he comes, we'll be waiting.
我们等他自投罗网
And then, my lady Morgana, you must play your part well.
届时 茉嘉娜公主 好好扮演自己的角色
When have I not?
我何时演的不好
Evening!
晚上好啊
That's close enough.
别过来
Please don't hurt me.
不要伤害我
One more step and she dies.
再走一步她就完了
You're a coward, Cenred.
森诺德 你这个胆小鬼
You always were.
向来如此
It's cowards that survive, Arthur.
胆小鬼才活得久 亚瑟
Now, put down your sword.
放下剑
Do as he says.
照他说的做
You seem surprised.
你好像很吃惊啊
Hardly. I know what you're capable of.
哪儿的话 我清楚你的手段
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表