剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
We found the source of his sickness.
我们找到了病因
He was being enchanted.
他被人施了魔咒
Enchanted?
魔咒
You need not worry, my lady.
殿下无需担心
He'll make a full recovery.
他很快会痊愈
That is a relief.
那我就放心了
Indeed, my lady.
那是自然 殿下
I don't know how you managed to escape
虽然不知道你是怎么逃出来的
but I do know one thing. If you breathe a word of what you saw,
但你若敢把所见所闻透露出去
I will make your life a very short and painful one.
我会让你生不如死
Just think how Uther would react
想想吧 如果乌瑟知道
if he learnt that a serving boy
一介奴仆竟然妄图毒死
had tried to poison his beloved ward.
他至爱的养女 陛下会作何感想
I estimate they will reach the city within two days.
我估计他们两日内就能抵达
Under whose banner do they march?
打着谁的旗号♥
Cenred's, sire.
森诺德 殿下
We knew he was amassing an army...
我们当时知道他正在集结军队
How many men?
敌人有多少
20,000, maybe more.
两万人 也许更多
I fear that news of the king's illness
我担心他们已然知晓
has spread beyond our borders.
我王重病在身
Cenred sees an opportunity.
森诺德觉得有机可乘
We must find a way to appease him.
必须想办法与其讲和
My father wouldn't bow to our enemies.
若是我父王 定然不会屈服
Forgive me, sire.
恕我冒昧 殿下
We are outnumbered two to one.
我方兵力匮乏
What concessions will Cenred insist on?
森诺德会开出怎样的条件
What territories will he demand?
他又想吞并哪块领土
We do not have to give him anything
您无需兑现承诺
but it could buy us valuable time.
但可拖延些许时间
It shows weakness, Gaius.
这是示弱 盖乌斯
There is only one course of action open to us.
现今只有御敌一计可选
We must prepare the city for siege.
必须做好迎接敌军攻城的准备
Are you sure that is wise?
这样做真的明智吗
The castle is our strongest weapon.
城♥堡♥就是我们最强劲的武器
No army has ever taken Camelot.
还没有军队攻陷过卡梅洛特
What about the people in the villages?
那城外百姓怎么办
Give them refuge within the city walls.
暂且在城♥堡♥内安置
And what of their houses, their livelihoods?
他们的房♥屋生计又如何
Cenred will destroy everything in his path.
森诺德大军过处 势必寸草不留
But they will have their lives.
但至少能活命
Go.
快去
Ready the army.
集结所有军队
You did well in there. I mean it.
你表现真不错
I was impressed.
让我印象深刻
We're talking siege engines,
但你要想想 那些攻城器
battering rams, catapults...
破城槌 投石机...
you made a tough decision.
敌人很难对付
You're risking... Do you know what?
你是在冒险... 你知道吗
I'd really prefer it
眼下这种状况
if you'd just kept quiet in these situations.
你要能闭嘴 我真的感激不尽
I am just trying to help.
我只是想帮帮忙
Well, you're not.
你只会越帮越忙
I know you don't mean that, you're just worried.
这不是你的真心话 你只是太过担心
But you don't need to be.
你不用独自面对
Look at what we've got.
看看周围吧
What?
怎么了
You and...
不光有你
..me.
还有我
Merlin, what exactly are you going to do?
梅林 你到底想干什么
I'm going to be at your side, like I always am.
我会一如既往地支持你
Protecting you.
保护你
God help me!
我的天哪
My dear Morgause.
亲爱的摩格斯
Cenred.
森诺德
My army shall be here by nightfall.
大军黄昏即可到达
I'm glad that pleases you.
很高兴你能满意
I'll wait to see if you deliver before I say that I am pleased.
等你履行了承诺 我才会满意
And when I do?
我若履行了呢
Then I will give you a feast that you will never forget.
我定盛情款待 教你永世难忘
I'm sorry, I didn't mean...
抱歉打扰到您
No. Come in. Please.
没关系 进来吧
How is your father?
你父亲怎样了
I could do with him here.
他要能来主事就好了
You should have more faith in yourself.
您需要多些自信才是
What are the people saying?
大家都怎么想
They are glad that you have taken charge.
他们都很高兴您能主政
I've committed them to a siege.
我要求他们准备迎战
There's going to be casualties.
伤亡在所难免
I trust you, Arthur.
我相信你 亚瑟
More than Uther, more than any man.
胜过相信乌瑟和其他人
Worry is not a wise counsel.
忧心忡忡并不明智
Forget everything else,
不要思前顾后
you have to follow what you believe is right.
只要你相信是对的 那就坚持到底
I should go, sire.
我得走了 殿下
There's no need to call me that.
你不必叫我殿下的
There is every need... sire.
我必须如此称呼您 殿下
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
What's wrong, sister? It's Merlin.
怎么了 妹妹 是梅林
He's alive, he's back in Camelot.
他还活着 他回卡梅洛特了
He has thwarted us.
他阻挠了我们的计划
He destroyed the mandrake root.
他销毁了曼德拉根
Your enchantment has been broken.
你的魔咒被打破了
Do not worry. The root has already done its work
放心 曼德拉根已经起作用了
and Cenred's army are less than a day from the city.
森诺德的军队不用一天就能到卡梅洛特了
Then it is time.
所以万事俱备了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Morgana,
茉嘉娜
Cenred's army are mighty,
森诺德军队实力强大
but they cannot bring down the city on their own.
但只靠他们无法让王国毁于一旦
You, too, must play your part.
你仍要协助我们
Tell me what I must do.
告诉我要怎么做
It was carved from the rowan tree
这是从生长在神圣岛核心位置的
that grows at the very heart of the Isle of the Blessed.
花楸树上取下来的
Only the High Priestesses and their Bloodguard
只有大祭司和她们的血卫
have ever set eyes on it.
才能有幸得见芳容
My magic is still weak.
我的魔法还很弱
I do not have the strength to wield such an instrument.
我没有能力驾驭如此强大的法器
Do not worry.
别担心
The staff will guide you.
魔杖会指引你的
It carries its own power.
它本身就具有魔法
I will not fail you.
我不会让你失望的
I know.
我知道
Merlin, where have you been? I've been calling for you.
梅林你跑哪去了 我一直在找你
Gathering provisions.
收拾存粮啊
25 salted cod,15 dried capons and one smoked boar.
25条盐腌鳕鱼 15只干阉鸡 1只熏野猪
What on earth for?
拿这些干嘛
We're preparing for a siege.
我们在为围城战做准备呀
Yes, not a banquet.
对啊 又不是准备宴会
You know what you're like without food.
你也知道 吃不饱的话你就会发脾气
We could be trapped in here for weeks, months even.
我们可能会困在这里几周 甚至几个月
Look what I've got for your breakfasts.
看我给你准备了什么早餐
Your favourite.
你的最爱
Pickled eggs.
腌鸡蛋
Has everyone from the villages been given shelter?
那些从城外来的老百姓都安顿好了吗
As best we can, sire.
我们尽力了 殿下
They amount to 9,000 so far,
目前为止共计九千人
but they're still coming.
不过人数还在上升
How long will our provisions last?
我们的存粮能支撑多久
That depends on losses sustained.
那要看消耗的程度了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表