剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
and do what needs to be done.
完成交付的任务
Yes.
遵命
对你的爱意之深一言难尽...
亲爱的盖乌斯 你令我如此幸福
Did you...go out last night?
你昨晚出去了吗
Yes.
出去了
I had to get some herbs. Herbs?
我去买♥♥些草药 草药
A...a new supplier. Just arrived.
新来了一个药商
Right.
这样啊
Do your suppliers normally kiss you?
卖♥♥药的还会赠吻吗
You followed me!
你跟踪我
How dare you?
好大胆子
Gaius, it was the middle of the night, I was worried.
盖乌斯 当时已经很晚了 我很担心你
I thought you might be in some sort of trouble.
我以为你有什么麻烦
There's nothing wrong.
没什么麻烦
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Alice.
埃利斯
She's an old friend.
是一位老朋友
Well, more than a friend, if truth be told.
说实话 比朋友更亲密些
What do you mean?
你指什么
We were once engaged to be married.
我们曾经订过婚
When was this?
什么时候的事
More years ago than I care to remember.
很多年前 我想不起来了
I had just been made physician to the King when I met her.
认识她时 我刚刚成为御医
It was like finding a kindred spirit.
我们志趣相投
We had so much in common.
有许多共同爱好
Our love of science, of healing...
我们都很热爱科学 医术
and of magic.
还有魔法
Magic?
魔法
I was just a novice.
当时我还只是新手
But Alice's power and ability was uncanny.
但埃利斯的能量与潜力深不可测
She had the gift.
她天赋异禀
Soon she had mastered every aspect of sorcery, healing above all.
很快就掌握了各种魔法 尤其是治疗术
It was wonderful to behold, Merlin.
我有幸亲眼目睹 梅林
She saved a great many lives.
她拯救了无数生命
It was Alice that cured the innkeeper. Indeed.
就是埃利斯治好的客栈老板吗 没错
There was a time when her skills were famous in Camelot.
她的才华曾闻名卡梅洛特
So what happened?
后来发生了什么
Uther declared war on magic.
乌瑟向魔法宣战
Overnight our world was turned upside down.
我们瞬间从天堂跌落地狱
The Great Purge.
魔法大清洗
Uther drew up a list of everyone suspected of using magic.
乌瑟把有魔法嫌疑的人全都拟进了名单
One by one they were hunted down and executed.
将这些人挨个抓捕并处决
As a close friend of the King, I was permitted to see this list.
作为国王亲随 我获准看到了这份名单
Alice's name was on it.
埃利斯的名字赫然在列
What did you do?
你怎么做的
The only thing I could do. I struck her name off.
做了我唯一能做的 划去她的名字
Gaius, if you'd been caught... I know.
盖乌斯 你要是被发现了... 我知道
But it bought her time.
但这为她争取了时间
Just enough to get out of Camelot, to escape.
足以让她及时逃出卡梅洛特
But you...stayed behind?
但你却留下了
I was scared. I felt...
我当时很害怕
I had no choice.
认为别无选择
I thought I'd never see her again.
还以为再也见不到她了
But now here she is.
但现在她又回来了
After all these years,
事情过去这么多年了
I feel we've been given a second chance.
我觉得这是上天赐予我们的第二次机会
You have a kind heart. You always did.
你总是这么热心肠
It's the least I could do.
小事微不足道
Will you stay?
能坐会儿吗
Please say you will.
希望你没有别的事情
You are my only appointment for this morning.
我今早只有一件事 就是来找你
I made sure of that.
我可以保证
You recognise them? Of course. It is a totem of healing.
还认得这个吗 当然 这是治疗术的图腾
Come, Gaius, is that the best you can do?
拜托 盖乌斯 你就只能认出这些吗
Have you forgotten all that we learned together?
当初共同学习的知识 你都忘光了吗
Let us see.
我说给你听
It is a sorcerer's chime - to give it its proper name.
它的学名是法师鸣钟
Each crystal bears an elemental sign of the Old Religion.
每块水晶都刻有古老宗教的元素符号♥
When enchanted, the crystals resonate,
施以魔法 水晶即会震鸣
their music giving succour to the ailing and the sick.
震鸣声可治愈痛苦与疾患
You have forgotten nothing.
你全都记得
I remember everything.
我铭记于心
All that we saw, all that we did,
我们的所见所闻 一言一行
each and every day we spent together.
共同度过的美好时光 我都没有忘记
I remember the day you left.
我永远记得你离去的那一天
Let's not dwell on that.
不要再追忆这些了
We have found each other again.
我们这不是又相见了吗
Isn't that all that matters?
这才是最重要的事情
Come on, Merlin. Put your back into it.
怎么了 梅林 拿出点劲头来
I'm sorry, sire, I'm just a bit...
抱歉 殿下 我只是...
Pathetic.
悲哀啊
You're pretending to be a battle-hardened warrior
我要你扮演的是沙场老兵
not a...daffodil!
不是装水仙花
Sorry, sire, I'm just a bit tired, that's all.
抱歉 殿下 我就是有点累
Fair enough.
好吧
Maybe this will perk you up.
也许这个能让你精神振奋
Ah, Merlin.
梅林啊
I'd like you to meet Alice.
这位就是埃利斯
Merlin, it's a pleasure to meet you.
梅林 很荣幸见到你
Gaius speaks very highly of you.
盖乌斯对你评价颇高
You too.
很高兴见到你
Alice will be staying with us for a while.
埃利斯会在我们这里小住一段
Great. If that's all right with you?
很好 不会打扰你吗
Of course. I'll make up the spare bed.
当然不会 我去收拾客床
So you won't mind if she uses your room?
你也不介意她住你的房♥间吧
Be my guest.
不用客气
Then you must work hard to keep it that way. Yes. Yes.
就这样做 不要出岔子 遵命
You're doing well.
你干得很好
Take some of my venom.
取些我的毒液
Do not fail me.
不要让我失望
Be careful not to hurt yourself.
小心不要伤到你自己
That's it.
就这样
When you first knew Alice, what kinds of magic did she practise?
你初识埃利斯时 她在学习什么魔法
All kinds. It was a time of experimentation, of learning.
什么魔法都学 那时的人喜欢学习和探索
Right.
这样啊
What about dark magic?
有学过黑魔法吗
I dare say.
可能吧
But those days are long gone.
不过是很久以前的事了
What if they aren't?
恐怕未必吧
Last night, there was some kind of creature in her room.
昨晚 她房♥间里出现了一只怪物
A creature? I've never seen anything like it.
什么怪物 从未见过的怪物
It had the body of a lion, and the tail of a scorpion.
居然是狮身蝎尾
Come on, Merlin.
拜托 梅林
You must have been dreaming. No, I saw it.
你做梦了吧 我看见的
With my own eyes. And I could feel its power.
亲眼所见 而且能感受到它的魔力
It was magic like nothing I've ever felt before.
我以前从来没有感觉过那种魔法力量
What utter nonsense!
一派胡言
If you don't believe me, Gaius, I can prove it.
不信我可以证明给你看
Come on.
跟我来
This is it.
就是这个
Merlin, put that back. This has gone far enough.
梅林 放回去 你太过分了
Oh, it's in there.
就在这里面
I know it is.
确信无疑
Ridiculous.
荒谬至极
Gaius, no!
不要 盖乌斯
I hope you're satisfied, Merlin.
你满意了吧 梅林
Morning.
早安
Hemlock.
毒芹
Nightshade.
茄花
Berg...
伯格...
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表