剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
It is Arthur who should have claimed the prize.
赢得奖金的应该是亚瑟
But sadly, he wasn't good enough.
可惜他还未够班
Because he threw the fight
因为他放水
that I might save face.
我才挽回面子
You knew?
你知道了
I have followed your progress with a sword since you were a boy.
你从小到大的进步我都看着呢
I know your abilities better than anyone.
我知道你武艺超群
I am eternally grateful.
并深感欣慰
I hope that when you are King and have sons of your own,
我希望等你即位 娶妻成家
that they will afford you the same honour.
也能生下这么好的儿子
Indeed, the most satisfying outcome of the tournament
卡梅洛特比武大会的最大价值在于
is that Arthur's actions have shown me
亚瑟的举动证明
that he is now truly ready to be King.
他已经准备好成为国王
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I don't deserve it.
这话我受之有愧
You're being hard on yourself.
这样说就太苛责了
All right.
那好吧
What are you doing?!
你这是干嘛
You said you didn't deserve it. Gaius, I haven't eaten.
你不是说受之有愧吗 盖乌斯 我还饿着呢
Pity, it's delicious.
可惜了 真好吃
Gaius!
盖乌斯
All right.
不耍你了
Thanks.
谢谢
The Cup of Life will soon be in our hands.
生命之杯很快就是我们的了
It's imperative that we get to the Cup before he does.
我们必须抢在前面夺取圣杯
With such a weapon at their disposal,
如果他们拿到了这件武器
Camelot would be all but lost.
卡梅洛特必遭劫难
Get the Cup, then kill them.
夺取圣杯 杀了他们
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表