剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young boy.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
What do you want?
你想干什么
Rise and shine!
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦
Can't you think of anything new to say?
你就不能想点新鲜的词儿吗
What?
什么
Every morning, it is the same thing.
每天早上你都是这句话
Oh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
How about...
那这样如何
"Shake a leg"?
"快起床啦亲爱的"
"Up and at 'em"?
"赶快起来哦宝贝"
"Let's have you, lazy daisy"?
"乖乖起床吧 我贪睡的王子殿下"
No, you don't like any of them, do you?
一个你都不喜欢 对吧
Ok, er, I'm just going to go...
好吧 那个 我先走了
before you decide to do something...
在你... 在你发飙之前
The building works in the lower town have been delayed.
下城区的建筑工程延误了
I want you to ensure it doesn't happen again.
你去看看 这种情况下不为例
I'll see to it.
交给我吧
Morning, Morgana.
早安 茉嘉娜
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Anything the matter?
出什么事了吗
It's Gwen.
是格温
She didn't turn up for work this morning.
她今早没来服侍我
That's not like her.
这可不像她
I know. It's strange.
对啊 很奇怪
I hope nothing's wrong.
希望没出什么事
You needn't worry, Morgana.
茉嘉娜 你不必担心
After all, if your maid can no longer be relied upon,
如果你的仆人不太可靠
we can easily replace her.
我们可以随时找人代替她
I'm sure she'll turn up soon enough.
我相信她很快就会出现的
I'm sure.
当然
Go to Gwen's house. Find out what's wrong.
去格温家里看看到底怎么回事
And, Merlin?
还有 梅林
As quick as you can.
动作要快
Yes, sire.
遵命 殿下
Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
格温
You found him, then.
你找到他了
It was easy.
毫不费力
He was exactly where Morgana said he'd be.
他就在茉嘉娜说的那个地方
Guinevere!
格温娜维尔
I trust you had a pleasant journey?
相信你的旅途一定十分愉快
Why have you brought me to this place?
你抓我来干什么
I have a guest.
我有位贵客
I thought you might like to meet him.
我想你可能很乐意见见他
Elyan!
伊兰
Gwen!
格温
God.
老天
Brother and sister reunited. It warms the heart.
兄妹重逢 真是激动人心啊
What do you want from us?
你抓我们来到底有什么目的
All in good time.
到时你就知道了
Why are we here, Elyan?
我们为什么会被抓来 伊兰
What have you done?
你干了什么
I didn't do anything, I promise.
我什么都没做 我保证
Gwen, I swear.
格温 我发誓
I was at my forge, and they just came for me.
我当时在铁匠铺里 他们就找上门了
I tried to resist, but they drugged me.
我想反抗 可他们用了麻♥醉♥药♥
There was nothing I could do.
我也无能为力
What would a man like Cenred want with us?
森诺德位高权重 抓我们来有什么用
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
You are a cruel man, Cenred.
森诺德 你真是残忍♥
Is it cruel to give them a moment alone?
让他们兄妹独处叙旧 这也叫残忍♥吗
They will have much to discuss.
他们有很多事要讨论呢
Indeed.
的确
Besides,
而且
the more she feels for her brother's plight,
她越是同情她哥哥的困境
the more she'll do for us.
她就会越顺从我们
What's that?
那是什么
I found it at Gwen's.
在格温家里找到的
It's a scrap of cloth.
一片碎布而已
I know. She's a seamstress.
我知道 她会针线活
How could that possibly be important?
家里有块布头很正常吧
Smell it.
闻一下
No, thanks. Just smell it.
不用了 谢谢 闻就是了
What are...
你在干嘛...
What is that?
那什么玩意儿
It's a compound of hogswort and valerian.
是缬草精华和某种草药的混合物
What?
什么
I'm just guessing. You could knock a man out with that.
我乱猜的 这玩意能迷昏一个大男人
Yes.
是的
Or a woman.
或者女人
Where have you taken Elyan?
伊兰在哪儿
He's safe.
他很安全
For now.
目前为止
How do I know that?
我怎么知道你没说谎
We can talk about your brother later.
我们晚点再讨论你哥哥
I want to talk about you,
我想聊聊你的事
and what you can do for me.
谈谈你能为我做什么
What could I possibly do for you?
我一个仆人能为你做什么
You can bring me Arthur Pendragon.
你可以把亚瑟·彭德拉根引来
I'm just a servant. I have no influence with the prince.
我只是个女仆 对于王子来说微不足道
I think we both know that's not true.
我们都知道事实并非如此
I don't know what you're talking about. Enough!
我不知道你在说什么 够了
You will bring him here.
你要把他带过来
I don't care how you do it.
我不管你用什么方法
All I care is that it is done.
总之你必须把他带过来
You have a week.
给你一周时间
And if I do not?
如果我不听你的呢
Then I'll let you watch...
那你就眼睁睁看着
..when I tear your brother's heart out.
我把你哥哥开膛破肚吧
The guards saw her leave the palace at the usual time.
守卫看见她在往常的时间离开了宫殿
After that, nothing.
之后便音信全无
Why are you telling me this?
跟我说这些做什么
Sire, I have reason to believe that Guinevere has been kidnapped.
陛下 我有理由相信格温娜维尔被绑♥架♥了
Kidnapped?
绑♥架♥
I'd like to organise a search party.
我请求召集一支搜救队
I hardly think that would be appropriate.
我认为这样做有欠妥当
Father? She's just a serving girl.
父亲 她只是个女仆
She's the maid to the king's ward!
她可是国王养女的女仆
Very well, send a squad of guards to search the lower town.
好吧 派几个卫兵去下城区搜寻
And the countryside? They have until nightfall.
那乡村附近呢 傍晚还没找到就收队
Father, I'm not sure what I can achieve...
父亲 那么短时间恐怕...
Arthur, I have a kingdom to protect.
亚瑟 我要顾及整个王国的安危
I cannot waste precious resources on a servant,
我不能为了区区一个仆人♥大♥费周章
whatever their circumstances.
他们能出多大的事
Gwen?
格温
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I'm sorry, my lady,I was unwell.
很抱歉 殿下 我之前身体不适
Are you better now?
那你现在好些了吗
Much better, thank you.
好多了 谢谢
Well, don't tire yourself out.
不要过度劳累
Whatever you need to do, I'm sure it can wait.
工作是次要的 身体要紧
Gwen!
格温
I've been searching the whole town for you.
为了找你我跑遍了整个城镇
Arthur's been worried sick.
亚瑟也很担心
That's very sweet of him.
谢谢他的好心
I just had a cold, that's all.
我着凉了 仅此而已
I went to your house, Gwen. You weren't there.
我去过你家 格温 你不在
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表