剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
We'll figure out what to do.
我们会想到法子的
Stay here.
你留在这里
Arthur's a donkey?
亚瑟变成了一头驴
He has the ears of a donkey,
他长出了驴耳朵
and the voice.
还有叫声
He's braying.
他发出驴叫声
He's braying?
他发出驴叫声
It's not funny, Merlin.
梅林 这一点都不好笑
No, no, of course not. Arthur, with the ears of a donkey.
不 当然不好笑 亚瑟长着驴耳朵
What's funny about that?
有什么可笑的 是吧
He just looked so pitiful.
他看起来超级可怜
I have never seen Arthur look like that.
我从没见过亚瑟那副表情
Did you find anything?
你找到方法了吗
I think so.
我想是的
If the host body dies, the goblin dies with it.
如果寄主死亡 小精灵也会死
So if Gaius is dying,
如果盖乌斯快死了
the goblin will be forced to leave him.
就能迫使小精灵离开他的躯体
You want to kill Gaius?
你要杀盖乌斯
Just briefly.
只是暂时的
Once the goblin's out of Gaius
一旦小精灵离开盖乌斯
we have to trap it in a box lined with lead,
我们就必须用外层涂铅的盒子抓住它
the only container that will hold it.
那是唯一能控制它的容器
Where do we get a box lined with lead?
我们上哪儿找外层涂铅的盒子
Leave that to me.
交给我吧
Offeall aestel!
[咒语]
It is the same for all of us who were in tavern last night.
昨晚在酒馆喝酒的人全都变成这样了
Just most unfortunate.
真是太不幸了
Please. Can you treat it?
求你了 你能治好吗
The infection has no cure.
这种传染病无药可医
The itching will become almost unbearable.
还会奇痒难耐
Itching? There is no itching.
痒 不痒啊
There will be, soon enough.
会痒的 快了
Itching so severe it has been known to drive men to madness.
此种奇痒严重时可使人癫狂
Gaius, please. There must be some remedy.
盖乌斯 求你了 一定有药可治的
We will pay whatever it takes.
花多少钱都不在乎
Hurry up.
快点
I'm doing my best.
我尽力了
Gaius normally deals with anything to do with poisons.
通常是盖乌斯摆弄这些毒药的
As soon as the goblin's out of Gaius,
只要精灵离开盖乌斯的躯体
you must give him the antidote.
你就必须立刻给他解药
We only have a few seconds or Gaius will, you know, die.
我们只有几秒钟 否则盖乌斯就会死
He's coming!
他来了
That's disgusting.
真恶心
You've poisoned me!
你居然给我下毒
You've poisoned Gaius!
你要毒死盖乌斯
Leave his body while you still can.
不想死就离开他的躯体
Give him the antidote!
快给他解药
Get back in the box.
回到盒子里
You'll have to catch me first!
你先抓住我再说吧
Let me out. I promise I won't do it again.
放我出去吧 我发誓会乖乖听话的
I don't know which one's the antidote. Which one is it?
我不知道哪一瓶是解药 到底是哪一瓶
I don't know.
我也不知道
He's dying!
他快要死了
I think it's this one.
我想应该是这瓶
This one!
是这瓶
Are you sure that was the antidote?
你确定那瓶是解药吗
No.
不确定
Gaius!
盖乌斯
Come on!
挺住啊
Please, come on, you stubborn old goat!
求你了 挺住 你这个固执的老家伙
Who are you calling an old goat?
你叫谁老家伙呢
You mean to tell me it was you who was responsible
你是说秃头 肠胃胀气 生疮
for the baldness, the flatulence,
还有亚瑟的驴耳朵
the boils and Arthur's donkey ears?
全部都是你一人所为
I fear I was, my Lord.
恐怕都是我 陛下
Or at least the goblin was, while I was possessed by it.
或者说是小精灵所为 当时我被附体了
Magic has the power to corrupt even the most honourable of men.
魔法竟能让如此德高望重的人堕落腐化
Indeed, though I must
是这样的 但我必须
assure you that Merlin was entirely innocent.
向您澄清 梅林在这件事情上是无辜的
Then he is pardoned.
那就赦免他了
May I suggest that is kept where no-one will ever open it.
我提议把这个盒子放好 确保没人再打开
See that it's placed in the vaults.
把它放到地窖里
Gaius...
盖乌斯
do you know who was responsible
你是否知晓当初是谁
for releasing the goblin in the first place?
释放这个小精灵的
I'm afraid I've no idea, my Lord.
陛下 很抱歉 我不知道
Now.
快拿走
Secure it now.
严加看管
My Lord.
殿下
Guinevere.
格温娜维尔
The events of the last few days...
前几天发生的事
I think it would be best if we...
我想我们以后
never spoke of them.
最好再也不提了
I don't even know what events you're referring to.
我都不知道您说的是什么事
Quite.
太对了
It's been entirely...uneventful.
一切都安然无恙了
I need to train my men.
我要去练兵了
I must see to these sheets.
我得去送床单了
I see you've been busy undoing the goblin's magic.
我见你最近在忙着解除小精灵的魔法
As usual, I'll get no thanks for it whatsoever.
跟往常一样 做什么都听不到一句好话
Seeing as releasing the goblin was entirely your fault, Merlin,
梅林 鉴于释放小精灵完全是你的过错
I am not sure you deserve any thanks.
我认为这完全是你应该做的
Arthur doesn't know that.
但亚瑟并不知道啊
For your sake, you better hope it stays that way.
谢天谢地 他不知道
Merlin...
梅林
Just one more day.
就一天好吗
It's too good.
太好玩了
The melee is the ultimate test of strength and courage.
混战是对力量和勇气的终极考验
Are you sure we're talking about the same thing?
你确定咱俩说的是一件事
I'm Gwaine.
我是高汶
The man saved my life, Gaius.
盖乌斯 这人救了我一命
That serving boy is onto us.
那个仆人知道我们的底细了仆人
Merlin should be back by now.
梅林应该回来了
I think they mean to kill Arthur in the melee.
他们想在混战中杀死亚瑟
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表