剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, you have no idea.
你可一点儿也不清楚
Maerta swaertos.
[咒语]
Are you all right? Come on.
你还好吧 我们走
Merlin, what the hell are you doing here?
梅林 你怎么还在这里
I thought you might need some help.
我想你需要帮忙
Get out of here now.
赶快离开这里
I can't go on!
我走不动了
What's the matter? Worried about your friends?
怎么了 担心你的朋友们吗
My ankle!
我的脚踝
Morgana, I know what you're trying to do.
茉嘉娜 我知道你想做什么
You know nothing! Come on!
你什么都不知道 快走
What's wrong?
又怎么了
My ankle.
脚踝好疼
What are you doing?!
你干什么
Trust me, I don't like it any more than you do.
相信我 我也不喜欢这样
Come on, Merlin!
快跟上 梅林
I thought I told you to ride for Camelot.
我说了让你们回卡梅洛特
You might be a prince, but I don't always have to do what you tell me to.
你虽然贵为王子 但我也不用什么都听你的
Not bad!
身手不赖嘛
Well, practice makes perfect. I guess.
正所谓熟能生巧嘛
What did Cenred want with you?
森诺德对你做了什么
He was trying to extract information.
他对我严刑逼供
I told him nothing.
我什么都没说
You see, that's what men like Cenred will never understand.
森诺德那种人永远都不会懂
Camelot was built on trust and loyalty.
卡梅洛特是建立在信任 忠诚之上的
It will never be defeated
只要还有这些
as long as we stay true to those ideals.
卡梅洛特就不会被攻陷
Come in.
进来
What are they?
这是什么
Two silk dresses.
两条丝绸长裙
In case your father asks any questions.
免得你父亲问起来
Ah! Where did you get them from?
哪里弄来的
Well, let's just say they won't be missed for a day or two.
我只能说 这一两天不会有人发现的
How's Elyan settling in? Really well.
伊兰情况如何 很好
He's got the forge up and running and a place to live.
他经营起了铁匠铺 算是安居乐业了
He really appreciates all the help you've given him.
他对你的帮助非常感激
Was there anything else?
还有其它事情吗
I just wanted to say thank you...
我只想说 谢谢你
..for bringing my brother back.
救我哥哥回来
It means more to me than I can say.
感激之情 无以言表
Well, it's like you said, Guinevere,
正如你所说 格温娜维尔
it's what you do when you love someone.
如果你在意一个人 自然会做的
He has to decide upon a quest.
他必须完成一个任务
I enter into the realm of the Fisher King and find the golden trident.
我要进入渔人王国 找寻黄金三叉戟
Couldn't you have chosen something a bit easier?
你就不能选点简单的任务吗
Present this to the prince as a token of your good wishes.
把这个交给王子 就说是你的祝福
It's an eye of the phoenix!
那是凤♥凰♥之眼
If it's worn for too long, Arthur will die.
如果佩戴太久 亚瑟就会死
I have to look after him.
我必须保护他
You'll need help.
你需要帮忙
So, magic has arrived.
魔法师来了
When he does not return,
只要他回不来
you, Sister, will take your place as sole heir to the throne of Camelot.
妹妹 你就能取代他 成为王位的唯一继承人
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表